Fifth Ace Entertainment Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Andy Married on 07/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan the man ! I couldn't of asked for a better DJ . He had the place rocking all night not.to mention the days leading up you can call him, text him with whatever comments or concerns you have . I had no worries or doubts and he came through in a big way. I would recommend him to everyone. He and his wife(who worked their photo booth,which was also GREAT) are very nice and fun. I will be hitting Dan up for Steeler Sunday parties .
    Katelyn Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Dan didn’t stop the whole night! It was fabulous. Highly recommend!
    Samantha Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with Fifth Ace Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. They were a personal referral to us and we seriously were so happy. They were easy to work with, professional, and we received raving reviews from our guests about how much they enjoyed the DJ. They got everyone up and moving and we all just had such a great time!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely awesome! The website is very easy to navigate for payments, song choices (and changes), and DJ Dan was incredible. Very fun and interacted with our guests keeping them dancing and laughing. Everyone felt like they knew the DJ personally and we received so many compliments on entertaining he was! Fifth Ace has our highest recommendation!
    Ryan Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used 5th Ace for our wedding and it was wonderful. We have received a lot of compliments on DJ Tim and would recommend him for your wedding! The dance floor was always packed!
    Jenna Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everyone says a DJ can make or break a wedding, and I couldn't agree more. And let me just say, DJ DAN WILL MAKE YOUR WEDDING! To give you a little history, our original DJ cancelled on us 6 weeks before our big day. Stressful yes, but a true blessing in disguise. We were so concerned booking someone so last minute, all the good ones are already booked right!? Wrong. Dan cancelled his BIRTHDAY to help us out. Shows what a heart he has. Dan is such a fun guy who really knows music. He helped us decide on everything from a timeline, environment we wanted to create, song choices, and so much more. He has a great online portal to add songs that you want played (or not played), make payments, and stay updated on everything you want your wedding music to be! I also must say that he did a wonderful job with my huge 24-person bridal party... keeping them in check, lining them up, announcing them, etc. The dance floor was JAM PACKED the entire night, even when the bar closed. Literally they had to kick us out at the end of the night and people even missed the last shuttle because they didn't want to stop the party. No contest when it comes to choosing a DJ for your wedding, DJ Dan is your absolute best bet!
    Heather Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I are way beyond pleased with our dj Tim Palmer. Since the first time we met him to go over wedding information about what takes place he was always enthusiastic and cheerful. He worked with us the whole time even with our procrastination and last minute changes Tim was nothing shy of perfect. At the hall he was energetic and got the crowd going, everyone keeps complementing us on our music stating that it made the wedding one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to, and that if there were local clubs or bars that played music and had Tim as the dj they would be there all the time. We gave him a list of some songs we definitely wanted and he picked up our vibe ranging from 80s to 00s music. We cannot show enough gratitude or express how pleased and happy we are that Tim was our DJ, we already recommended him and fifth ace to several friends!
    Kelly Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The No. 1 compliment I heard from our wedding (not including dessert, we did have thousands of cookies and hundreds of cupcakes, after all) was about how great "DJ Dan" was.
    Dan was entertaining without taking over the reception. Several of our friends who claimed to "not dance" at weddings spent significant time on the dance floor. Dan worked within our budget and listened to our ideas about mixing older and new music to keep all our guests happy.
    I was especially impressed with his selections for dinner and cocktail hour. My only guidance was "how about some light jazz and Sinatra-type stuff?" and I got a fun mix of contemporary songs set to a jazzy beat as well as the classics.
    Picking a DJ was one of my most stressful times as a bride. I was worried I wouldn't find someone who could strike the perfect balance and keep everyone dancing. We had 8-year-old guests, 20-somethings and aunts and uncles well into their 60s who did not want to leave the dance floor. I think that says it all.
    Micayla Married on 05/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had DJ Tim Palmer for our wedding and he was amazing! He took the time to meet with us and get to know our taste prior to the wedding, which helped make our reception perfect! The dance floor at our reception was literally packed the entire night. We're still getting tons of compliments about how much fun it was. The music selection is key to a great reception, and Tim did an amazing job at playing fun, upbeat songs that kept our guests on the dance floor. We can't thank Tim or Fifth Ace enough!
    Jhoeny Married on 12/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan was so incredibly professional. He had everyone dancing the entire time and really took the time to find Spanish songs for my side of the family as well. Highly recommend him!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Jhoeny, I'm glad to hear I was able to meet your expectations! I know you were concerned that I might not be able to handle the Spanish music, but I did my homework! Good luck to you, Joe, and that sweetheart daughter of yours!
  • User2012615 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Every part of the process was great. The night went so much better than we could have imagined.
    Gina Married on 10/25/2014
    DJ Dan,
    We wanted to thank you for everything you did to make our wedding, the best night of our lives!! You made the night so enjoyable and smooth! You made us feel so comfortable, giving us the feeling like we knew each other for years. We couldn't be happier with how you kept the night moving and included both young and old to boogie down on the dance floor! We love how you added your upbeat personality and spice of life to our wedding day! We loved working with you! As our wedding day will always be a time to remember, we are so glad that you could be a part of it. We will definitely recommend you to all of our friends, in hopes that they can have the same great experience, as we did. You are an awesome entertainer and a more amazing DJ! We love you, DJ Dan!
    Love, Gina and Scotty Santoro
    Joseph Married on 09/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan Koch is a professional DJ, period. He takes his job very seriously and has a knack for paying attention to even the smallest of details...he truly cares about his job. Do yourself a favor and just set up a meeting with Dan, once you meet him you will not hire another DJ.

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Joe, I sincerely thank you for such a tremendously flattering review! Hope you guys are doing great...I'm sure your are! Take care!
    James Married on 11/02/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan did an amazing job with every detail for our Wedding!! He met with us several months prior, gave us suggestions, and was very attentive to every detail we asked. He created several custom pieces for us, was a great Master of Ceremonies, and kept the dance floor packed all night long! I've recommended him to several others already and will continue to do so!!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Jim, thank you for such an awesome and detailed review! Give Chrissie my best!
  • User1469891 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    5th Ace Entertainment provided the music for our ceremony and reception. DJ Dan was amazing. He played music that kept the crowd dancing until they couldn’t feel their feet anymore. He also made us a special mix for our first dance which we just loved. He’s very professional, dressing in a tux, making sure the photographers and videographers know when certain events will take place such as the bouquet toss or the cake cutting to ensure they get a good view, but he’s also a lot of fun and will get up and dance to get people onto the floor. His prices fit well into our budget (much less than the big entertainment companies I researched). We highly recommend him.

To whom it may concern: THANK YOU!! lol
    Becky Married on 06/08/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Dam Koch as our DJ and he did an absolutely fabulous job! He was great and we received so many compliments on him ! My husband an I highly recommend he! He was great !!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Hey Becky! Although you added an "m" to my name (lol), I still love you guys! I wish you and Tom all the best! Thanks for the kind words!
    Mowbray Married on 03/09/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan was the best!! He was so easy to work with and really took the time to come to our home before and listen to what we really wanted. He also gave awesome ideas and suggestions. He was very professional and had everyone up and dancing. He was fantastic and I would highly recommend him to anyone for your special event!!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Hey Mo! Thanks so much for the positive feedback! And thank you, of course, for recommending me so often! That means so much to me! Love and Blessings to you and Bryan!
  • Ruzella
    Ruzella Married on 09/01/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan did an amazing job at our wedding! He was detailed and organized, and kept the music going! We had an odd request with our version of the money dance (we did the Filipino version), and Dan was great in explaining and getting people involved. HIGHLY recommended!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Ruzella, thanks for the review! So glad to be of service! Best wishes for a happy, everlasting marriage!
    Dominic Married on 11/26/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan was simply the best dj i have ever seen or worked with, and i have been to. over 20 weddings in the past two years. He personalized our entire evening and did everything in his power to make sure we were happy. Would trust dan for any big event we have!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Dom, Thank you for the kind words, my friend! Much appreciated…take care!
    Joe Married on 08/05/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Best DJ in town hands down. 2 things people remember about your wedding, DJ and food and 5th ace trumped my food by a long shot. Awesome dude. Highly recommend. He won't disappoint

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Joe, Thanks for taking the time to write this super review! Glad you still feel this way after all these years! Take care!
    Samantha Married on 07/02/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! He was extremely helpful picking out a playlist. He helped keep our wedding running smoothly! He did everything and more than we coul have hoped for!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sam! It was my pleasure working with you and Mike! Hope you guys are living the dream! lol
    Allison Married on 10/09/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fifth Ace Entertainment and Dan Koch were absolutely amazing. Dan met with us during the planning phase of our wedding to make sure he got to know us as a couple, what our wedding was going to look like, how we were going to introduce everyone, the types of music we prefer, what songs were to be put on the "do not play list," the times of everything and to make sure we were comfortable with his services. The day of our wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything. Dan had everything under control, brought back-up equipment in case of an emergency, he organized the bridal party (even after a few drinks), he made sure we stayed on time, he was whimsical when speaking during the reception and had everyone laughing. When dinner was running longer than we expected, he improvised to get my husband and me on the dance floor to keep the ball rolling. As a bride and groom on their wedding day, it's almost impossible to coordinate anything the day of, so we felt completely comfortable essentially giving the reigns to Dan to make sure everything kept going smoothly. The music was absolutely amazing - everything we expected and more. He didn't play any of our "do not play" songs, even though some guests begged, he mixed every song together so there was no silent down-time between and he kept people on the dance floor by keeping good songs flowing - he made sure not to throw in a slow song when everyone was pumped up having a good time dancing. Each song was properly organized and played at the right times. We've referred Dan to lots of our friends and family, and we still have people telling us that our wedding was the best they've ever been to - I contribute that to Dan. If you're looking for a fun and professional DJ for your wedding, you HAVE to call Fifth Ace and ask for Dan - I promise you won't be sorry!! Thanks again, Dan!! Lots of love, Bryan & Allison

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Allison, Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and praiseful review! I just hope others don't think you are making things up! lol! Editor's Note: We are not related! Thanks again for your continued accolades and support! - Dan
    Stephanie Married on 10/09/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    5th ace was fantastic! They were super easy to work with. The online feature they have to add your songs is great. I was able to go in and change my mind on things and add songs at my leisure. The reception was a blast! Everyone had fun. He played such a nice mix of music that there were people of all ages packing the dance floor from the moment it opened until the lights came on at the end of the night!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Glad to know my services had such an effect! Cheers!
    Matt Married on 04/09/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan was awesome! The wedding was a non stop dance party because of the tempo that was set by Dan. He kept my wife and I informed and on schedule for everything! Smooth as can be. Couldn't imagine celebrating our special day with anyone else providing his service.

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Matt, thank you for the review! It was my pleasure working with you and Sarah! You guys are an awesome couple!
    Tracey Married on 10/17/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kick a$$ DJ! Dan is the best!

Fifth Ace Entertainment's reply:

Tracey, Thanks for the review! I love being described as "Kick a$$"! Hope you and Chris are enjoying marital bliss!
illustration stars