Fascination Ranch Reviews

4 | Los Angeles, CA

4 Reviews for Fascination Ranch

Tina · Married on 03/21/2015

This venue was incredible! My husband and I absolutely loved this venue! First of all, the property is just beautiful! It's also secluded, so no one else is there to bother or ruin your day! The venue only will book one wedding at a time, so there's no need to share your special day with someone else. Also, Shanna, the event coordinator, is wonderful! She was so helpful and understanding! This is the perfect place for a wedding, especially for the price! I was shocked by how much we saved for the wedding. I could go on and on about the positives! So if you're looking for a venue to have the ceremony and reception the way you want, and you want the freedom and flexibly, not to mention the beauty of location, go to the Fascination Ranch!

Brian · event on: 08/03/2014

By far the best facility and support staff I have ever seen. This place is a hidden gem. Love the place!! Love the staff!! Event was awesome!!

• User4530363 · event on: 10/11/2014

A beautiful venue with wonderful staff! We have held an annual event there for the past three years and couldn't imagine a better place. The rustic decor fits perfectly with the theme of our evening and the guests simply love the atmosphere the ranch provides.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Fascination Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much. We love having you.

Tori · Married on 10/08/2016

3.5

This place is amazing! I am having my wedding here next year and I can't wait. The property is really neat and quirky. It looks like a little old west town in parts and a new age ranch in other parts. Shanna is also amazing to work with. She is super responsive, and wants you to have a beautiful wedding on your budget.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Fascination Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am excited for you and look forward to you spending this special day with us at Fascination Ranch.