4 Reviews for Fascination Ranch

4.7
2 Fascination Ranch Reviews

This place is amazing! I am having my wedding here next year and I can't wait. The property is really neat and quirky. It looks like a little old west town in parts and a new age ranch in other parts. Shanna is also amazing to work with. She is super responsive, and wants you to have a beautiful wedding on your budget.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tori, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was incredible! My husband and I absolutely loved this venue! First of all, the property is just beautiful! It's also secluded, so no one else is there to bother or ruin your day! The venue only will book one wedding at a time, so there's no need to share your special day with someone else. Also, Shanna, the event coordinator, is wonderful! She was so helpful and understanding! This is the perfect place for a wedding, especially for the price! I was shocked by how much we saved for the wedding. I could go on and on about the positives! So if you're looking for a venue to have the ceremony and reception the way you want, and you want the freedom and flexibly, not to mention the beauty of location, go to the Fascination Ranch!

Profile Picture Tina, 3/21/15, 1 Review