Rancho Del Cielo Malibu

Malibu, CA View map Visit website

***Currently undergoing a major RENOVATION - we're ONLY ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FOR 2024 and beyond at our current rates!**

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu is a barn and farm wedding venue located in Malibu, California. This venue offers spectacular views of both the ocean and the mountains. The Rancho del Cielo family is committed to welcoming you and helping you create the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu provides one uncovered outdoor event space that has beautiful views for you and your guests to enjoy. This venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, and even a wedding shower and engagement party. Located on the hills above Paradise Cove, this venue offers incredible views of the ocean, the gardens, olive groves, oak trees, rustic trails, and an old California cottage. This old California ranch house sits among a garden of roses, jasmine, and lavender and looks out to the ocean.

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu provides a beautiful space for you to host your wedding celebration. The venue will also provide couples with an event planner, assisting in the planning and execution of your big day. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Cleanup
  • WiFi
  • Valet
  • Parking

History
When the Rancho del Cielo family purchased this property, they came across beautiful but neglected olive trees that had been planted by the previous owners. These olive trees survived through the salty air and the hot summers with no irrigation. The family watched the olives ripen and then drop to the ground. One day, the family’s Italian friend identified their trees and inspired them to consider them as something more than just decorative elements to their property. Soon, the family began to harvest their olives.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$12,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    Tatev Married on 09/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding in this venue, I knew the view and location of the venue was amazing but I was so happy with the quality of customer service Jill and Her husband provided during planning and the day of. They were available for meetings and made us feel that our special day was important to them and did everything to make it easy.
    Loved this place!
    Aegean Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you're looking for a venue that feels like an elegant, dream-like version of a backyard with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and you like working with the most honest and kind people in the wedding industry, BOOK THIS VENUE IMMEDIATELY.
    I am still in awe of how wonderful my wedding was and it was all because of the hard work of Jill, Sparky, and Cathy at Rancho del Cielo. I am not one to usually write reviews, but I had such a fantastic experience planning my wedding start to finish that I felt compelled to share. I combed through all of the venues in the Los Angeles/Malibu area that offered an outdoor venue with ocean views and found this gem offered everything my fiance and I were looking for. We could not have been luckier to find this venue and many of the 100 guests at our wedding have been telling us that this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended.
    For context, I decided to plan this wedding from across the country and I only reserved 1 weekend to come out to Malibu to meet with Cathy and Jill prior to the wedding. We decided to do the all-inclusive Cielo package over the a-la-carte wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. Here's why:
    1) All of the vendors are amazing. Initially, I felt apprehensive about not being able to pick my own caterer, florist, rentals or DJ, but not having to deal with choosing/coordinating vendors was a big weight off of my shoulders (especially since I was planning from across the country and was not available locally for tastings). In addition, Jill and Cathy have only selected wonderful vendors to work with, all of whom are professional, excellent at what they do, and honest.
    2)Jill & Cathy. They are phenomenal women and an absolute joy to work with. They were both prompt in replying to any question I had and helped me immensely with decor, making gorgeous signs, and putting it all together on the day of, all with a smile and a great sense of humor. I'm out of room, so just do it!
    Amy Married on 07/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rancho del Cielo is magical!!! The lovely owners were gracious, welcoming, responsive, and attentive throughout the wedding planning process. They were generous in allowing us to do several site visits with vendors for planning. Every time we saw them they were smiling and kind. But how could they not be- they LIVE at this amazing, gorgeous hilltop site. I've never seen another view quite like it in all of Malibu. We decided to skip the chuppah/arch for our ceremony decor and instead opted to let the splendor of the sky and ocean be the backdrop for our eternal vows. This place is breath-taking. Our guests were delighted with the abundance of sweet backdrops for selfies and photoshoots. Do note- if you plan to have a large event, pay attention to how many cars can be accommodated for parking on site before another lot needs to be rented. And make sure you're ok with turning off the music early on a Sunday night. Oh yeah, and no live music- has to be a DJ. It was SO SO worth it. We had the time of our lives :-)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
P.O. Box 6704 Malibu, CA, 90265
Location of (Rancho Del Cielo Malibu)

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Rancho Del Cielo Malibu?

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Clean Up
  • Lighting/Sound

What are the most important characteristics of Rancho Del Cielo Malibu in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Rancho Del Cielo Malibu for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Rancho Del Cielo Malibu for wedding events?

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Rancho Del Cielo Malibu offer?

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Rancho Del Cielo Malibu offer for wedding events?

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Rancho Del Cielo Malibu and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in value, 4.4 in quality of service, 4.4 in flexibility, 4.3 in professionalism and 4.1 in average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding