P.O. Box 6704, Malibu, CA 90265 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Rancho Del Cielo Malibu

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu is a barn and farm wedding venue located in Malibu, California. This venue offers spectacular views of both the ocean and the mountains. The Rancho del Cielo family is committed to welcoming you and helping you create the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Rancho Del Cielo Malibu provides one uncovered outdoor event space that has beautiful views for you and your guests to enjoy. This venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, and even a wedding shower and engagement party. Located on the hills above Paradise Cove, this venue offers incredible views of the ocean, the gardens, olive groves, oak trees, rustic trails, and an old California cottage. This old California ranch house sits among a garden of roses, jasmine, and lavender and looks out to the ocean.

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu provides a beautiful space for you to host your wedding celebration. The venue will also provide couples with an event planner, assisting in the planning and execution of your big day. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Cleanup
  • WiFi
  • Valet
  • Parking

History
When the Rancho del Cielo family purchased this property, they came across beautiful but neglected olive trees that had been planted by the previous owners. These olive trees survived through the salty air and the hot summers with no irrigation. The family watched the olives ripen and then drop to the ground. One day, the family’s Italian friend identified their trees and inspired them to consider them as something more than just decorative elements to their property. Soon, the family began to harvest their olives.

7581a4035b34fbfa rancho del cielo malibu wedding 0060 280x187
Lighting
Lighting
471261320640
Rancho Del Cielo Malibu
rancho del cielo wedding malibu wedding photograph
table box copy
Rancho Del Cielo Malibu
fab you bliss driver photo rancho del cielo malibu
ranchodelcielo09
7581a4035b34fbfa rancho del cielo malibu wedding 0060 280x187
25ashleetomranchodelcielowedding 900x600

Photos 27 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

18 Reviews for Rancho Del Cielo Malibu

Aegean · Married on 09/04/2016

If you're looking for a venue that feels like an elegant, dream-like version of a backyard with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and you like working with the most honest and kind people in the wedding industry, BOOK THIS VENUE IMMEDIATELY.
    I am still in awe of how wonderful my wedding was and it was all because of the hard work of Jill, Sparky, and Cathy at Rancho del Cielo. I am not one to usually write reviews, but I had such a fantastic experience planning my wedding start to finish that I felt compelled to share. I combed through all of the venues in the Los Angeles/Malibu area that offered an outdoor venue with ocean views and found this gem offered everything my fiance and I were looking for. We could not have been luckier to find this venue and many of the 100 guests at our wedding have been telling us that this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended.
    For context, I decided to plan this wedding from across the country and I only reserved 1 weekend to come out to Malibu to meet with Cathy and Jill prior to the wedding. We decided to do the all-inclusive Cielo package over the a-la-carte wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. Here's why:
    1) All of the vendors are amazing. Initially, I felt apprehensive about not being able to pick my own caterer, florist, rentals or DJ, but not having to deal with choosing/coordinating vendors was a big weight off of my shoulders (especially since I was planning from across the country and was not available locally for tastings). In addition, Jill and Cathy have only selected wonderful vendors to work with, all of whom are professional, excellent at what they do, and honest.
    2)Jill & Cathy. They are phenomenal women and an absolute joy to work with. They were both prompt in replying to any question I had and helped me immensely with decor, making gorgeous signs, and putting it all together on the day of, all with a smile and a great sense of humor. I'm out of room, so just do it!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Amy · Married on 07/12/2015

Rancho del Cielo is magical!!! The lovely owners were gracious, welcoming, responsive, and attentive throughout the wedding planning process. They were generous in allowing us to do several site visits with vendors for planning. Every time we saw them they were smiling and kind. But how could they not be- they LIVE at this amazing, gorgeous hilltop site. I've never seen another view quite like it in all of Malibu. We decided to skip the chuppah/arch for our ceremony decor and instead opted to let the splendor of the sky and ocean be the backdrop for our eternal vows. This place is breath-taking. Our guests were delighted with the abundance of sweet backdrops for selfies and photoshoots. Do note- if you plan to have a large event, pay attention to how many cars can be accommodated for parking on site before another lot needs to be rented. And make sure you're ok with turning off the music early on a Sunday night. Oh yeah, and no live music- has to be a DJ. It was SO SO worth it. We had the time of our lives :-)

Sent on 08/18/2015

Rancho Del Cielo Malibu FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 12500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking