Famous Dave's Reviews

8 | Idaho Falls, ID

8 Reviews for Famous Dave's

Koni · Married on 06/16/2018

Famous Dave's catered my daughter's wedding. The food was excellent and we received many compliments. The service that day was outstanding as was the initial planning meeting. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Famous Dave's's reply:

Thank you Koni for the kind words. On behalf of the Idaho Falls team, we truly appreciate you trusting us with your daughter's wedding day. We are so happy to hear that your guests loved the BBQ!
    All of our BBQ best,
    The Idaho Falls Famous Catering Crew

Challis · Married on 06/09/2018

Famous Dave's was amazing! They went above and beyond for us! We super professional and personable! They even got my salad cleared in time! <3 I will never not recommend them! I have 3 other people I know of getting married this year and I know one other girl is already planning on using them. Famous Dave's is seriously the best BBQ Catering around (let alone the best BBQ haha).

Sent on 06/20/2018

Famous Dave's's reply:

Thank you Challis for the Famous review! We're so happy that you loved the catering!!!
    Cheers to the married life!
    - Rikki and the Famous Meridian Pit Crew

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

Food was excellent and they worked with us on every detail of service. Even with high wind and rain food was served at a perfect temperature and not a person missed out :). They also came out early as the barn where we had the wedding had one way in and out and the ceremony was right at the edge of road! Great job!!!

Famous Dave's's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to bring the BBQ to your BIG day Susan. We're beyond thrilled that everyone enjoyed!
    Love and best dishes,
    Rikki

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

The food was absolutely amazing! Tasted great, and stayed warm due to their truck! The only downfall was that there was not enough meat. When we went in for our tasting the manager recommended how much meat we got. We got more then what he reccomended only because we wanted 2 types of meat (The pulled pork & Brisket, which were amazing by the way) but there was still not enough meat to go around to all our guest which was a real bummer! Plenty of sides to go around, just wish we would have gotten more meat! The food was incredible and I would be happy to order with them again for an other event!

Famous Dave's's reply:

Thank you for having us out to bring the 'Q to you for such a special day. We sincerely appreciate your honest review and hope to cater for your family again in the future. We wish you both all of our best!
    Rikki and the Meridian Pit Crew

Michael · Married on 05/19/2018

Food was a big hit! The guys who served it were very polite, professional and courteous. Would highly recommend them and any of the staff from famous daves

Famous Dave's's reply:

We're so glad you had a Famous experience Michael! Thank you for having our Pit Crew out to cater your wedding.
    Cheers,
    The Meridian FD Team

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2014

First off, everyone at our wedding LOVED the food (we had pulled pork, chicken, cornbread muffins, potato salad, and baked beans). But it was more than just the food. "Famous" Ryan from Famous Dave's went above and beyond in making this event a success. When I called for a quote, he invited me, my fiancé, Maid of Honor, and Best Man to come in and try out the menu for free. We did, and were able to have samples of everything on the menu. Even though it all came in small portions, we left full because there was so much to try! Then, when we looked at the quote, we were even more surprised to find that not only was all of it more delicious than 99% of the other options, but that it was waaaaaaaaaaayyyy more affordable. Surprisingly affordable. When they came for our wedding, they were on time, the food was hot, the portions were large, and the service was fantastic. After everyone went through the line, the staff collected everyone's plates (oh-- did I mention they tossed in paper plates, plastic cups, and cutlery for free? And that the bridal party's and parents' plates were all ceramic?). Then, the staff cut our cake for free, and served it. It was the easiest choice we could have made and in the future, we'll be picking Famous Dave's for any event to come. I cannot say enough how wonderful they were!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Linda · Married on 09/08/2018

3.5

The food was wonderful, and the severs were professional, courteous and friendly. They had everything set up promptly and even offered to cut and serve the wedding cake for us!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Famous Dave's's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear that you were treated Famously on your big day Linda. Thank you so much for choosing Famous Dave's as your caterer.
    Cheers,
    Rikki and the Idaho BBQ Pit Crew

Elaina · Married on 06/02/2017

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

The food was AMAZING and the staff was very accommodating. It is such a cheap and delicious option for the quality of food you get. They let us sample all of the choices and helped us choose the most realistic options. However when the time came, they showed up about 20 minutes late and forgot salad dressing. My wedding was put on hold while someone drove back to the restaurant in rush hour traffic to retrieve it, leaving my guests waiting with nothing to do and me feeling very awkward.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Hi Elaina,
    Thank you so much for your honest review. It means the world to us to have your feedback, and we'll use it as a learning tool for our team. We are thrilled you enjoyed the food, and we sure hope you both are loving the married life. Thanks again,
    Rikki and the FD Meridian Pit Crew