Nampa, ID 83687 Map · Phone number

About Raising Our Bar

Welcome to Raising Our Bar! We are striving to create a unique and personalized experience unlike any other here at Raising Our Bar. We know planning a wedding can leave couples feeling stressed over every detail, especially when you may not have had the task of planning such a large event with so many faces before. You will find our pricing structure different than most, but we are confident our prices and quality are competitive and usually more affordable than others.

Our packages ensure that your guests have a variety of options throughout the evening and are responsibly served. Let us get to know you and your guests and do the work of creating the perfect menu with the right amount of each variety for you! Please note that all standard packages include two beer options, two wine options, cups, napkins, ice, as well as, soda, and bar staff. This helps our clients solidify all their beverage needs with one great service. Wine and beer selections can be customized and premier options are available at additional costs. We also have the pleasure of working alongside many couples to create custom cocktails that are all your own!

I look forward to being a part of the most romantic, memorable day of your lives!

Cheers!

img 3467

20 Reviews for Raising Our Bar

Jessica Miranda · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Raising Our Bar Did a Great Job

Raising Our Bar did a great job at our wedding. They were very flexible leading up to our big day when we were trying to meet with all of the vendors. Emily made everything easy for us and the level of service was very high on our wedding day. We would highly recommend Raising Our Bar to anybody to use as their bar service for their wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/11/2019

Loved our bar service!

Emily is THE BEST! She recently bartended our wedding of 155 + guests, with many drinkers. From the beginning, Emily has been professional, direct, and responsive to my millions of questions. She provided a recommended bar list (amounts, types of alcohol, etc.) that was a great guideline. They were quick, helpful, and very nice. I could not believe the skills and speed she had for our group - but she kept everyone happy and with a drink in hand. Emily is great and I will most definitely use her services in the future and recommend her to all friends and family.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Madison Henken · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

Emily was amazing. She made me feel like my wedding was just as important to her as it was to me! She worked with me to make the packages work for my needs and was more flexible than I could have ever asked for! She was always kind and responsive and I wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else! I appreciate everything she did to make my day so special and to keep everyone safe and having fun!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Award

Raising Our Bar FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware

• Still Water Hollow
    Still Water Hollow Church Weddings

Raising Our Bar is a dream to work with! It's amazing to see how each couple can infuse creativity and class to their Bar by thinking outside the box. The staff is friendly and professional, the bar setup is unique and fun, and the value is incredible. Raising Our Bar is our preferred bar service and we love working with them.

• Nampa, Idaho, 83687 See on map