Everlasting Memories Vacations Reviews

9 Reviews for Everlasting Memories Vacations

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Larry is great!

Larry was wonderful in finding us a great deal at sandals and was always available
    To answer questions

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jeremy · Married on 08/12/2017

I was referred to Larry from one of my friends who used him for his own honeymoon. We wanted to go to a Sandals resort but going during hurricane season we wanted to make sure we weren't going to stuck in the middle of a storm. We met with Larry and told him our primary concerns and what we were looking for and he took excellent care of us. He set us up at resort that had everything we were looking for that was important to us, wasn't trying to up sell us on anything, and told us the safes place we could be which proved true when hurricane Harvey passed through. When we had an issue with a Spa Credit that wasn't showing on out account as well, Larry quickly responded to my email from the resort about the issue and had it resolved the same day, within a couple hours. All and all it made for a great experience and will be using them again when we book a trip for our anniversary.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Ryann · Married on 06/23/2017

We used Everlasting Memories Vacations after a referral from friends. We were not disappointed! They planned an amazing honeymoon for us and took care of everything. Emails and phone calls were returned promptly. We got an additional discount of the trip with the best price guarantee and when our flight was significantly delayed, this travel agency was on the phone with the airline company and they didn't even book our airfare. 5 star.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Alivia · Married on 06/16/2017

I chose this company from the Bride's world wedding vendor event. The people were extremely friendly even from day one, before I even chose them as the company I would use. They use a website to set up the timeline for the day as well as what type of photos you are hoping for on your wedding day. Very professional and punctual. Larry was very easy to work with and called me a few days before the wedding to make sure the timeline was still up to date. Would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Everlasting Memories for our travel agent, photographer, and videographer. They were amazing in every single area! We met on a few occasions and they were very flexible with times! We met weeknight evenings and on a few visits, we were there for hours! The photographers and videographer were so wonderful. They made us laugh and feel at ease. They were so creative and helpful when it came to positioning! We can't wait to see our photos! When it came to planning our honeymoon, we were set on Grenada! The problem was flying in and out of the resort, so Larry suggested we visit another Sandals for a few days and it would be easier to fly home. He helped us set everything up. Right before the honeymoon, he gave us our travel documents and some great tips. He gave us personal advice and input to make our trip the best it could possibly be. The entire team was amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2015

Larry was great to work with. He wasn't pushy and he was super attentive. Our Sandals honeymoon ended up being perfect. Will definitely use the next time we need to book a vacation.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

Everlasting Memories helped us plan a perfect destination wedding in Jamaica. From booking all our guests to arranging all the wedding details they were really great. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Lisa

Lisa Pfahl · Married on 07/20/2019

I wouldn't go with anyone else!

Mike is a good friend and wonderful travel agent! I knew I'd go with him to book our honeymoon and excursions! I told him what I wanted and he made it happen! We went to St. Lucia and stayed at Sandals La Toc. Mike made sure we had all our reservation documents and excursion stuff before we left, and arranged for everything to go smoothly! We had a blast on our honeymoon and I'd recommend him for all of your travel needs!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Shayne · Married on 11/16/2016

0.4
      0.5

Good ol Larry puts up a good front if your excited and blind to his cheesy vacuum sales like swagger and approach. He responded to emails and calls at first but things just smelt fishy the whole time with this person. We had a very large wedding and anyone that dealt with Larry thought he was a joke. At the resort we actually had a toast to the demise of Larry's car salesman business. This Larry is 100% unnecessary. If you can use the sandals website then Larry is obsolete. His knowledge of resorts is useless this day in age with YouTube and just plain common sense. My advice to any one and what I will be doing next time is book yourself directly on sandals website. Book your flight yourself on airline website. Do NOT let Larry earn anymore free nights on resorts on our weddings and trips!!!! Well after seeing Larry's response to this review boy does that even show his true colors. Larry I didn't even bring up everything that made you a fishy salesman. Now where should I start . The flight credit that my wife earned and was only aware of it because my mother was at another bride show with another bride and saw Larry and his little stand . Should i touch on the chessy outdated website that was promised and talked up to us like it was going to be paradise itself . The website was beyond embarrassing and looked like something as outdated as his storefront on Niagara falls Blvd. I didn't bring up how you booked us for a double bed room on our wedding week when we clearly told you we would use a crib for our then 2yr old child. Then got nasty with my wife (the bride) when she told you that we would never have wanted double beds. I didn't bring up the several times our wedding planner at beaches had the incorrect number of rooms booked that could have earned us more credits towards our ceremony and we would have to contact you to clear it up. I didn't bring up how you had us thinking we were going to have a private car from the airport. Stick to Xmas lights.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Everlasting Memories Vacations's reply:

This is an unfair rating. Shayne and Lindsey were married at Beaches Turks in 2016. Their Beaches contract (signed by them) included a perk that if they booked 12 double occupancy rooms they would receive an upgrade to an entry level butler room based on availability. Since this is an expensive resort many guests shared rooms and others couldn't afford to attend. Due to that we only booked 12 rooms but one was a single room so they were not eligible for the upgrade. I tried to get them the upgrade but the entry butler rooms were sold out. Since I'm a top seller of Beaches and I was able to get them a great upgrade to a concierge one bedroom suite (they wanted a suite because they have a young daughter who was staying with them). I made this happen at no cost to them and thought they would be happy but they just yelled at me because I couldn't get them upgraded to a top-tier butler villa priced 10K higher. The price was too high for Beaches to budge. I gave them the same level of service I give all my honeymoon/wedding clients. It's not fair to receive a 1/2 star rating because the resort wouldn't upgrade them for free to the room they wanted. I love my job and am excited about the resorts I service - nothing cheesy about that! I don't do this to earn free nights. This is my full time job.
    Oddly enough I'm still facebook friends with the bride and I was happy to see this week they are expecting their 2nd child. Congrats and I wish them the best of luck even though this review is unfair.