address, Middleport, NY 14105 · Phone number · Visit website

About AMarkTravel

Your Honeymoon Specialist

Where are you going on your honeymoon? I am sure you get asked that question a lot from your family and friends. I am also sure you get a lot of input from other friends and family who’ve honeymooned and said you should go where they went because they had a great time. I know I did when I booked my honeymoon back in May of 2008. I wasn’t a travel agent yet (we did book through a local agency) and I was a few years away from realizing that booking other people trips is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. The best part about using a Travel Agent to book your honeymoon is the amazing amount of time that you will save; rather than trying to research it on your own. You have so much going on already with all the wedding planning and this is just one thing that doesn’t cost you any extra and will save you lots of time.

All of my services are 100% free; there is no cost to you as the vendors themselves pay us for booking at their resort.

I am here to help guide you, listen to your wants and needs and match you up with the perfect honeymoon destination that checks off all your boxes. No two honeymoons are the same, as all of my clients have different needs and wants, that is why I make sure to customize each honeymoon to the couple. I have a good friend and co-worker who always says: “A vacation is not a happy meal.” Meaning; no two vacations are the same as everyone’s wants & needs are different.

My job as an agent is to find you the best deal within the parameters you want out of the vacation.

F.A.Q.'s

Why not book online or direct if it costs the same?
Answer: This is a question I have received many times over the years and the answer is: “Once you book your vacation with them they don’t keep an eye out on new promotions and discounts that might come out after you already deposited. I will keep an eye out on New sales and promotions and as long as they are applicable for your travel dates I will apply them to your bookings to save you money. I have had clients that booked on-site with a resort in the Caribbean for a future stay and transferred the booking back over to us once they returned home and luckily they did because we ended up saving them over $1,200 with a new promotion. Had they not transferred the booking back to us they might have missed out on that savings because they would have had to keep an eye on the promotions themselves as the resorts don’t do that for them.

Plus my vacation planning services are 100% Free. We get paid from the vendors themselves for selling their product. You are also supporting local business when you book through a local agent.

Please Read Reviews from My Clients by Visiting:

My Facebook Page: @AMarkTravel
My Website: www.amarktravel.com
Google Reviews Under: Ashley Mark - Travel Agent
The Knot: https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/amarktravel-middleport-ny-2033796

jade mountain 51 1921609 158162576482558
Support Local Business
Certified Autism Travel Prof.
Certified Autism Travel Prof.
Sandals Grande St Lucian
Sandals Grande St Lucian
Travel #RAEDUNN
Travel #RAEDUNN
jade mountain 51 1921609 158162576482558

AMarkTravel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska