Grand Turizmo Travel

Penfield, NY View map

Grand Turizmo Travel is a full service travel agency located in Fairport, NY that specializes in Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Anniversary trips, Family trips, and more. We are passionate about what we do. Our passion touches every area of our travel planning, from our services to our destination expertise, to making your dream trip come true.

We offer personalized service, and work with you and your guests individually, unlike big companies. We offer best prices, first hand experience, payment plans, super flexible schedule (we are there when you need us) and we don't charge any extra fees.

We will beat any price for you and still offer the best service and support to you.

What else can you ask for? We are here to make your Dream Come True!

Contact us today at tana@grandturizmo.com or 585-209-0333

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Gina F. Married on 02/06/2021

Perfect wedding/Vacation

Tana was amazing and booked all 18 of us and was amazing with everyone’s wants/requirements. Not one person from my group has a complaint. Best vacation we have ever been on. My wedding couldn’t have been more perfect! Stress free!

Grand Turizmo Travel's reply:

Thank you SO much Gina! I'm so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning! Congratulations on your wedding again!
  • Reggie
    Reggie G. Married on 01/26/2019

Honesty! Integrity! And pure love!

Tana is a straight shooter. Completely honest and sincere. If its that expensive, then it's that expensive - NO BS and running around trying to figure out what the real deal is.

She coordinated everything for our 50 something guests at our wedding in Cancun. It was done so smooth, I never had to worry about anything the moment I passed my friends info to her - everything was done right and not a single complain from any of our guests.

I am personally looking forward in booking more projects with her. So Tana Vaynshteyn - HERE WE COME!

Love,
    Reggie Goco and Alena Go

Grand Turizmo Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Reggie and Alena! It was great working with you and your guests. Such a fun group of people! Looking forward to working with you again! Thank you!
    Patricia W. Married on 10/16/2018

Anniversary trip

Tana has booked 4 of my trips to the Valentin Imperial Maya. My husband and I have always gone to celebrate our anniversary. Tana has been very helpful in booking and contacting the resort to notify them of our anniversary and to schedule spa appointments. She even assisted us last year when scheduling our vow renewal at the resort.
    She was very flexible when we had to reschedule our trip after my husband broke his arm. The trip was rescheduled without incident and even honored a price drop after booking our trip.
    A pleasure to with and will definitely work with in the future!

Grand Turizmo Travel's reply:

Trish, you guys are such a pleasure to work with. I'm really happy to be able to help you with every trip you take. Thank you for your loyalty and kindness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Penfield, NY, 14526
5852090333
Location of (Grand Turizmo Travel)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding