Lancaster, New York, Lancaster, NY 14086 Map · Phone number

About Travel By Del Valle, LLC

Hi.... My name is Karin Del Valle. Owner of Travel By Del Valle, LLC. I am an Independent Travel Consultant with AAA Western and Central New York. As a home based agent I am able to work a very flexible schedule. If needed I can meet with clients when it is good for them, not just weekdays from 9 - 5. If an evening and weekend works out better for you, that is what we will do.

I am able to provide my clients with the individualized care and the attention that they deserve. My job is to minimize the stress and uncertainty of planning your perfect honeymoon, destination wedding, retie the knot ceremony, girls get away or anything in between. I am a Certified Sandals Specialist with Sandals/Beaches all inclusive resorts. If the Caribbean does not appeal to you we can work together to find the perfect location.

Let me help you make some of your own special memories. I would love to talk to you about your vacation needs. There is no cost to use me as your travel agent, only benefits. I can be reached by phone 716-430-7109 or email kdelvalle@nyaaa.com.

I look forward to working with you.

Karin Del Valle, Travel By Del Valle, LLC

Travel By Del Valle, LLC 6
Travel By Del Valle, LLC 7

J Hill · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I have worked with Karin on multiple trips and she has been absolutely incredible every time. She is so knowledgeable and helpful it makes planning a trip stress free! Can’t wait to book our next trip with her!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Travel By Del Valle, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Jacquie, Welcome Home now on to the honeymoon planning. I can't wait to see where you want to go next!

Michelle Kostek · Married on 08/24/2019

Two thumbs up!

Karin had planned several trips for us, including Disney and a cruise. Everything has been flawless and we always have a great time!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Travel By Del Valle, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Michelle, I love helping newly married couples as much as those that have had a few anniversaries!

Molly · Married on 07/19/2019

Sandals Resort

Karin was simply the best to work with .My daughter and her husband celebrated a 10 year anniversary and decided to go to St Lucia . She decided on a Sandlals Resort and Karin is an expert and we would not hesitate to contact her again for our next vacation . Sandals La Toc resort was literally everything we could have asked for and more , we will book another Sandlas vacation because they are a cut above the restf for sure . Thanks again Karin

Sent on 12/30/2018

Travel By Del Valle, LLC's reply:

Thanks Molly I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time! I feel the same way about Sandals Resorts. And you can't go wrong with St Lucia, it is such a beautiful island.

Award

Travel By Del Valle, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, North America