Event Enhancers Reviews

26 | Wilmington, DE

26 Reviews for Event Enhancers

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2017

Everyone knows that the DJ can make or break your wedding reception, and I can confidently say that Chris and his team MADE our wedding. The music was on-point, the dance floor was full the whole night, and the photo booth was amazing. We got married a year ago and people still talk about our wedding every time we see them. Event Enhancers helped make our wedding day the best day ever!! They were great from the very beginning stages of planning all the way to the end. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Event Enhancers's reply:

Hi Jessica and Dennis, thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you guys on your wedding! From the planning stages, to the big day I knew you guys were going to be an awesome couple to work with! Thank you again for having us provide your DJ, Lighting and Photo Booth. I wish you many years of happiness!

Angela · Married on 05/29/2016

We used Event Enhancers for our photo booth for our wedding. Chris was wonderful to work with. The photo booth was SO AWESOME. It came with TONS of props, printed a photo for every person in each photo (10 people = 10 prints), and printed an extra for a scrapbook they made for us. The scrapbook is so awesome; they had our guests sign around their photos. We also received a flash drive with all of our photos. I could not have had a better photo booth for a better value! THANK YOU, CHRIS!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2015

Chris Brower and the Event Enhancers team did an amazing job for our Thanksgiving Eve (11/25/15) Wedding. Our up-lighting totally transformed the ballroom into a majestical wonderland! The custom animated monogram perfectly lit the dance floor and the open photo booth was one of the highlights of the event. My guests loved the selection of props and the quality of the prints that they received which included a custom designed layout. Chris put together a scrapbook of all photo booth prints which will be a life long memory. I will most definitely be using the Event Enhancers for my next formal affair!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Event Enhancers were fantastic! I am so happy we chose them to do the music, lighting, and photo booth. The dance floor was occupied the entire night and everyone raved about the entertainment- especially the large photobooth with tons of props!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Patty · Married on 09/12/2015

Event Enhancers had everyone on the dance floor all night. Everyone loved the reception and was raving about the DJ. Chris provided outstanding service and was engaging to the attendees. He was responsive to my needs and showed great professionalism and courtesy to our families. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a great, energetic, professional and fun DJ. You cannot go wrong with Event Enhancers. Thanks Chris. If I need you again, I will definitely call you!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Gary · Married on 05/09/2015

Chris, his wife, and crew did and amazing job before our wedding and during. Chris met with us twice to go over what we wanted for our wedding and brought up points we never would have thought of, that's how you know he's had tons of wedding and party experience! The photo booth was a huge hit and was way more impressive than any other photo booth we saw during our research. During the wedding Chris' wife made sure to save copies of each photo strip and had everyone leave a message to make a really nice photo booth album. At the end of the wedding she presented us the album as well as a flash drive with all of the photos taken in the booth. I have already recommended Event Enhancers and will continue to do so. We still have friends and family tell us it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tiffany · event on 01/30/2015

The photo booth was a huge success! Everyone had a ball!

Sent on 02/19/2015
  • User4264026 · event on 07/19/2014

Event Enhancers did a photo booth for my family reunion and it was great! Everyone loved it! I would recommend them to anyone looking to bring their events to the next level! Great job.

Sent on 07/21/2014

John · Married on 06/28/2014

On June 28, 2014 I had the pleasure of having Event Enhancers provide their photo booth and uplighting for my wedding. This was a wonderful experience for my wife and I. People raved about the photo booth and how the uplighting added perfection to the room. The event enhancers team were extremely accommodating and as professional as you can get. Chris personally designed our photo strips to match the theme of our wedding. It was perfect. Thanks Event Enhancers for making our wedding "AWESOME!"

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2014

We used Chris at Event Enhancers for our photo-booth at our wedding. He answered my emails quickly and professionally. He did a fantastic job designing our custom photo strip. Everything was beautifully done and there are so many props to choose from! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Amy · event on 09/29/2013

Chris is an amazing entertainer. For those looking for a professional who is organized, thoughtful, and an all-around charming addition to your event, look no further!

Thank you, Chris! We had a blast!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Debbie · event on 09/28/2013

The party guests had a blast with Event Enhancers! The photo booth provided so much fun for young and mature guests and everyone in between!! The props were a huge hit. My parents received copies of the photos as well as the guests.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Nancy · event on 09/09/2013

Chris is very competent, friendly and easy to work with. I've used him for several events over the past few years. He helps you out with whatever you may need to make your event successful. I highly recommend Event Enhancers.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • User3552768 · event on 05/25/2013

Well run. Good quality music.

Sent on 09/23/2013

dave · event on 05/18/2013

Chris did an outstanding job....the kids had a great time.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Jonathan · event on 10/13/2012

Fantastic service. Quality, high-level music services and sound. Photobooth is a fantastic addition to any event, and Chris delivers as if he's part of your team and invested in the event's success. Continue to renew services with him to this date.

Colleen · Married on 09/01/2012

Best photo booth ever! Nicest people ever! Wonderful to work with! Also, a fabulous DJ!!

Anthony · event on 06/09/2012

Event Enhancers was exactly what we needed at the Italian Festival. When reformatting our event structure, we required a skilled & innovative team with a unique approach. Event Enhancers provided a perfect mix of DJ/Team Trivia/Overall Entertainment. We couldn't be happier!

Rob · event on 03/31/2012

We rented a photo booth and it was very popluar with the guests plus we received a master copy for memories.

Sent on 09/21/2013
  • User3631881 · event on 03/09/2012

Event enhancers were the perfect fit for our school fashion show. The music and lighting were a great compliment to the event. I would use them again for sure!

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • User3548407 · event on 11/20/2011

Music library was awesome. The party was a huge success because of the DJ. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Judith · event on 06/07/2014

Good communication.. Very prompt and professional. Very friendly. Could not have asked for better service.
    Thank you. It was a great success

Sent on 06/22/2014

John · event on 06/04/2011

Awesome DJ and an all around awesome person. Extremely professional.

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • User3556764 · event on 05/25/2013

Very professional and responsive. Students always have a good time. State of the art equipment. Trustworthy given the auidence.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Kevin · event on 06/10/2012

Would recommend for any event to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/26/2013