Epitome Bartending Reviews

29 | Dayton, OH

29 Reviews for Epitome Bartending

Joan · event on 12/14/2013

Thanks for a wonderful event. It was nice to know everything was taken care of and guests attended to. Perfecto!

Sent on 12/18/2013
  • User3219945 · 2+ years ago

A very solid business and great service.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Joanne · Married on 02/18/2011

Epitome Event Bar Service was outstanding! The bar service was very professional. The quality of the drink mixes were surperb. We all enjoyed the professional etiquette of the staff. I will contact them for future services and tell all my friends about them. Overall, I can't say enough about Epitome Event Bar Service.

Thank you again Epitome Event Bar Service

Sent on 02/22/2011

Epitome Bartending's reply:

Thanks again Joanne for the oppurtunity we had in providing the beverage service for your wedding. It was a pleasure doing so, and being in the presence of such nice guests.

THANKS AGAIN!

Jenny · Married on 06/12/2010

A Great Service! Very Professional and an interesting way to take care of our guests. We had a small wedding and never thought that having a "professional" cater and take care of the Bar. The even helped out the Event planner make some last minute decisions.

I would definetly recommend this company to others!, I heard of this company by word of mouth so its good to see them on WW.

Thanks!
    -Jen

Sent on 07/07/2010

Epitome Bartending's reply:

Jen,

Thanks again for you and Wendy (the Event Planner) booking us to bartend your Wedding. Small and Intimate weddings are some of the best to serve because of the personalized service we can provide. Everything was great and thanks (sorry for the late response) for the review!

I hope to see Wendy here on Wedding Wire!