14 Reviews for Engel Photography

Working with Bob was a pleasure! He was very professional, and the pictures were beautiful. With his prices, it was an amazing value. I would certainly recommend him to any budget-conscious bride!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/22/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bob took pictures that truly captured the many special moments of my daughter's wedding. He was creative in deciding how to position people as to catch his/her best "side" in every picture. I especially like having a CD of the photos that I can share with others and/or just print off the images I want most. The value for the services he provided can't be matched. I would recommend Bob Engle to others. Thank you Bob!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with the photos and the photographer was great. He kept us smiling and fresh for each photo.

Profile Picture Lakeesha, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with Bob on several weddings. He is very dependable and takes loads of pictures. He has a very uplifting personality and you won't be disappointed.

Chyan Torelli,
Wedding Minister,
A Blessed Adventure - Weddings & More;
www.ablessedadventure.com ;
904.465.0113

Profile Picture User2565450, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Engel Photography. Bob was friendly, professional, and very reasonably priced. He responded to every call and email quickly, helped my husband and I feel very relaxed on our special, and best of all...our wedding photographs were BEAUTFUL!!!

Profile Picture m, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great time! Non-invasive and we were surprised at the quality of service and results. I recommend Bob and family to make your experience what you exactly what you want. We are both very happy with the results.

Profile Picture Jorge , 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob was great to work with and he took wonderful photos of our special day, he was very professional and i rather enjoyed his help with some photo op ideas and his vision.

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 5/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely fabulous to work with! His quality of work is superior. His great sense of humor was included at no charge :) It was wonderful having Bob take our photos and be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Sue, 11/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You are an awesome photographer.I love my wedding photos so very much!!! Awesome quality!! I recommend this photographer to everyone!!! Thank you !!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband Mike and I were more than pleased with Engel Photography. Bob did wonderful work for an amazing price. I really enjoyed his personality as well.

Profile Picture Angie, 8/17/11, 1 Review

Bob did an AMAZING job.

He is exceptionally talented and has been a wedding photographer for over 20 years. Possessing a warm personality and easy-going manner, he has a great sense of humor. He is lots of fun to be around and very relaxed. He is very professional and low stress and offered suggestions of shots while also being happy to take photos that we specifically requested.

He included all high-resolution digital images color corrected and ready for printing on CD/DVD. All images are uploaded to his website in a web gallery, so our family and friends could preview them and order them online. (Password protected).

Profile Picture Belinda, 8/7/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Recently, I was unable to find the CD that contained our wedding photographs. I was frantic, as over five years had transpired. I contacted my wedding coordinator Renate Daversa in San Diego, CA), who promptly put me in touch with Bob. I explained the situation to him and he responded with great kindness and professionalism. He uploaded our photographs to his website again, and did not charge us for the inconvenience it may have caused him. He was very gracious and understanding. We would not only recommend Bob because of his great skill in photography, but for the way that he handled our crisis. He's a true hero in disguise.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/7/08, 1 Review