Elena Cone Photography Reviews

Dallas, TX
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Tyfanie Married on 05/25/2013
    Elena Cone photographed our farm wedding in Canton, TX on May 25, 2013. She was great! She took all of the photos that we requested be taken while adding her own artistic touch. She arrived on time, scoped out the place, and got to work right away. Her demenor was very friendly and everyone who interacted with her loved her! She even worked with us, when I got into nursing school and needed to adjust my package for the big day.

I would highly recommend her!
    Clare Married on 09/29/2012
    We live in Sydney, Australia but were married in Dallas. We found Elena's website and loved it immediately and after meeting her we knew she was the photographer we wanted.. She was absolutely everything we wanted and more, so easy to work with and we loved her ideas and creativity. Our pictures were more than we ever expected and loved the way she knows how to really capture the vibe of your wedding. Everyone has commented on our wedding pictures.. For anyone considering using Elena please take it from us do not hesitate you will not be disappointed.

Clare & Tim, Sydney, Australia
    Rachel Married on 06/28/2012
    Elena’s work is phenomenal! I hired her last minute and she blew our minds with her creative work. She is also very fun to work with and to be around. she listens to your needs and makes them happen. people over seas sees her work and just says that our photographer takes the best pictures. i hired her for 2 more events and i already know my expectations. she is incredible. i truly recommend elena to everyone. trust me you will be impressed. Thank You for creating beautiful memories from our special day. You did an awesome job and we loved looking at all of the pictures, thanks again Rachel Tomer.
    Regina Event on: 06/01/2012
    Elena is a great and very talented photographer. She is my go-to person for every milestone event in my life for personal and family pictures because she is very creative, patient and has great attention to detail that shows in every shot she delivered. She respected my wishes and used her professional expertise to guide and achieve amazing result for the best possible shots. She is very diverse and her wedding pictures are stunning! I would definitely recommend using her for any occasion. Thank you! 
    Elena Married on 01/27/2012
    ...just would like to say - high leval professional fotographer, unforgettable work, higlly recomended for anyone....