Dynamic Destinations Reviews

8 Reviews for Dynamic Destinations

8 Dynamic Destinations Reviews
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/23/2018

Dale, our decorations, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were on point!!! The table settings and decorations were EXCELLENT. Thank you for doing what you do best. Our wedding was perfect

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Dynamic Destinations is the best and made my wedding so special and beautiful! Dale is a pleasure to work with and was very patient with all of my questions and requests. I showed him several pictures of my ideas and he brought that vision to life on my wedding day. He also provided flowers for my engagement party and bridal shower that were absolutely beautiful. He is able to work with any budget and is very creative in suggesting flowers and arrangements. Dale and his team are amazing and really care about their customers!

Jocelyn · Married on 04/15/2016

Dale is an angel sent from the gardens of heaven.

I moved to South Florida from Southern California (where downtown LA has flowers at amazing prices) and was shocked at the charges most florists down in Florida charge... Until I found Dale.

Dale's calm and professional attitude made him so easy to work with. He was very honest with his prices upfront and asked me the type of flowers and look I wanted for the wedding. I started with a very small budget and he worked with it 100%. He offered alternatives to the flowers I wanted that were out of my budget. He gave me the same effect, beautiful colors and personal taste I was hoping for. As the months went by, my vision and budget grew and we created a beautiful display.

I later found out he doesn't JUST do floral arrangement-he has so much more. In the end we ended up getting bouquets, buttonieres, corsages, centerpieces for the reception, sweetheart table decor, cocktail table decor, the floral arch, aisle flowers, ceiling fabric decor and a backdrop of lights for the sweetheart table at an amazing price. His attention to detail is perfect and he is honest about what he can do (which is a lot) He worked with my venue to get everything set up with plenty of time and more.

Throughout the wedding planning process, I never had one doubt in my mind about him. His company gave me so much peace and confidence. My wedding ended up looking beautiful. I can't wait to get the photos back.

I will also mention he offered to do a walk through of the venue with me prior, and was happy to meet with me any other time to go over details. I had my wedding at The Addison in Boca and he communicated with them as well.

He's a diamond in the rough, and I feel so lucky to have found him. I highly recommend him for your event.

McKenzie · Married on 09/07/2013

If I could leave Dale 10 stars I would. He brought everything I imagined my wedding to be to life. He not only did the flowers but took over as my wedding planner and even ordered all of the rentals for us. Dale and his team have a special place in my heart after all of the hard work and effort he put into every detail. He checked in with me at least once a week leading up to our wedding to make sure I knew exactly what was going on and felt like everything was taken care of. His artistic eye and attention to detail was so incredibly helpful during our first meeting and everything that he recommended to me made me assured we were on the same page and had the same envision for our wedding. I will recommend Dale to everyone I know in need for flowers or a wedding planner. His prices are extremely fair and he always worked with our budget in mind. Thank you Dale for making our big day everything we could have dreamed of and more. I've been trying to think of other events I can throw just to work with him and his team again. True professionals!!!

• MONIQUE

MONIQUE · Married on 08/09/2013

I love the design concept and floral arrangements that Dynamic Destination created for my wedding this August 2013. Dale Scarberry was a delight to work with, he provided us with all the information available to come up with a design for a wedding. He understood our budget needs and made the decor a true dream. From our ceremony, to our cocktail hour, and our reception area not to include our beyond beautiful sweetheart table. thank you so much for making our day a day to remember and a day to look back at with a big smile.

Douglas · event on: 01/11/2015

Working with Dale from Dynamic Destinations I realized I didn't need to contact ten different vendors for one event. He does it all...and he does it well. I am an event planner but can simply have Dale's company handle all aspects of each event and I stay home. He makes my job a breeze, represents me well and is fun to work with!

Cara · Married on 06/01/2013

All I can say is WOW. I was blown away by the arrangements that Dale and his team created for our wedding day. His team turned our venue into a tropical paradise. Every detail from the ceremonial archway to the cake decorations was superb. Dale turned my simple and bare requirements into the most magnificent bouquet, which even travelled with us to our honeymoon destination as a centerpiece for our room! Dale and his team are very professional. Dale has a shining personality and loves his work, which shines just as bright! Any bride would be lucky to have him create their accessories and venue to be a picture perfect paradise. Thank you Dale!!

Shanon · Married on 10/12/2013

3.5

I just wanted to thank you for all the work that you did in making the flowers for our wedding beautiful. They were amazing and I was blown away by the arrangements. It was great having a florist who was willing to work with us (patiently) that I could put my full trust and faith in and be absolutely satisfied in the end.