Double You (W) Photography Reviews

Double You (W) Photography 5
  • Brandi

Brandi M Mccomb · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Professional and experienced

I have known Jodi & Reggie going on 6 years. I have personally worked along side at weddings and a few events over the years and they are professional, they care about their clients and always do a great job. I have watched their business blossom over the years and now they travel the world and have an amazing team of professionals who work for them.

You can't go wrong with this duo. I am a wedding photographer and have worked with many pros in my 18 years in this industry, they are wonderful.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Rahel

Rahel Craig · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Blown Away!!!

My husband (Micah) and I got engaged and married all in 6 months, and as you know, wedding planning can be a crazy roller coaster ride! We were referred to Jodi and Reggie Washington through friends and from the moment of our first conversation we knew we were in AMAZING hands! We literally thank God for meeting her; she isn't just a photographer, she has become a friend! The whole team's commitment, professionalism, and attention to detail is like no other! Our photos and videos are just beyond gorgeous, you will not be disappointed!

Double You (W) Photography 6
    Double You (W) Photography 7
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Mayra

Mayra Romano · Married on 09/22/2019

She’s like family!

We hired Jodi for our wedding in September 2019. She shot our engagement pictures in March and we loved them! My fiancé is not easily impressed nor will you catch him smiling often. However, Jodi made him so comfortable! Her personality is amazing! She doesn’t treat you like a client. She treats you like family. I can’t wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Jovan Moore · Married on 12/02/2018

The best husband and wife team ever!!

Jodi and Reggie are the most amazing duo! Jodi will do whatever it takes to ensure that she has gotten all the right shots! She is extremely attentive and always ready for the action! Their work ethic can’t be beat. Love watching this team work!

• Samantha

Samantha Allen · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing Destination Wedding Photographers

I found Jodi and Double You photography on a Facebook group and after getting the chance to see her work and talk to her I knew this was who I wanted to shoot my wedding in Mexico. Her and her husband Reggie were our two photographers and were nothing short of professional, friendly, accommodating and amazing. I would use them for all photo needs if they lived closer!! I have seen a few sneak peeks and can not wait to see the rest of their amazing work!! Highly recommend them!

Tosha · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing, funny, and great people

There are too many words I could use to describe my experience with this amazing team. Even though Jodi was not able to be there on my day. She made sure I met with the team that would be ther and we ended talking for hours. I felt like we were all good friends after that meeting and my wedding day turned out amazing! If you want an uptight,snobby,know it all photo and video team, you won’t find it here, but I you want great memories, fun times, and amazing work ethic... then this is your team! I love you guys thank you so much for everything and you will see us again! Also I’m send everyone I know to y’all!

Courtney Long · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding photographer

I hired Jodi last year for my wedding, and even though our date is still up in the air as we had to cancel our original date, she’s been absolutely awesome!

Chelsea · Married on 07/13/2018

We hired Jodi and her team for our destination wedding in Mexico. They were seriously amazing, they really did get the job done. Very responsive to all the questions I had and showed up on time. They were like working with family and really helped set the tone for the day. I highly recommend Jodi and her team specially for all of your destination weddings!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Elissa · Married on 06/24/2018

We enjoyed taking our engagement photos with Jodi!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Tawny · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing Photography

Jodi and Reggie were an absolute delight to work with!! Jodi made us feel so comfortable and also helped calm me during my meltdown the day of. Their work speaks for itself and we absolutely love all of our photos!! Even better that they do both photography and videography as opposed to hiring two different vendors who may not jive properly on your day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Ramirez · Married on 12/02/2017

Married on 12/02/17

Can’t say enough of Reggie and Jodi! They were extremely amazing, caught every detail, and listened to all my wants and needs! I was never worried about the turn out of my video nor my photos! I got so much variety in edits and loved them all! They are incredibly fun and no where near shy! They helped organize the photos taken at my ceremony which was a total lifesaver in time. They are quick and put their passion into their work. They love what they do and give their all to every detail!! 1 year ago I met them and I still contact them, they are just as friendly and family like as they were a year ago!!!

Double You (W) Photography 8
    Double You (W) Photography 9
    Double You (W) Photography 10
    Double You (W) Photography 11
    Double You (W) Photography 12

Taylor · Married on 10/27/2017

So incredibly talented and the customer service was unbelievable. They truly do go above and beyond for their clients.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Thank you so very much!

Tori · Married on 10/01/2017

This couple is AMAZING! I love everything about my pictures and experience with them. They will go above and beyond your expectations and they truly make you feel special. Jodi is so much more than a photographer, she's a true artist and she calmed my nerves every step of the way to my wedding. You won't have a doubt about your photography if you choose this team.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Double You (W) Photography's reply:

Aw... thank you Tori. We adored you and Sam. It was our pleasure completely.

Karen · Married on 07/23/2017

Jodi & Reggie are a dynamic duo! They made everyone from the bridal party to all my family members feel so COMFORTABLE! I am so blessed that I found them, when something went wrong they quickly improvised and made me feel so at ease. They also did not miss a beat, Ive received so many AMAZING good quality shots! I got so many compliments from people who attended my wedding! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Double You (W) Photography's reply:

Thank you Karen! Our pleasure indeed!

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I booked with Double You for our wedding and it was the best decision we made! Jodi shot my bridals and they were amazing; she was so patient and made sure we got great shots. Reggie shot the actual wedding and the photos are so beautiful. We love them all! It was also really cool to see how they love and invest into their craft. If you need photo and video, book with them for a wonderful experience. They are the BEST!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Double You (W) Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It means the world to us you had an awesome experience!

Melody · Married on 02/25/2017

Double you photography is AMAZING! I am so impressed with her free spirit and creative shots.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Melody Snyder · Married on 02/25/2017

Best experience of my entire wedding

Jodi was AH-MAZING!!! I’m a big crier and there was not one bad shot in all of our photos. She is fun to work with and her ethic is astounding! The pictures themselves are perfect!

Linsey · Married on 11/13/2016

Jody and her husband go way out of your expectations they are a great couple to work with and I wouldn't hire anyone else for any other special occasion I'm so glad that I met them

Sent on 01/31/2017

Hailey · Married on 11/05/2016

Though my wedding was already scheduled. I came upon this beautiful and truly heartwarming photographer Jodi in the last months. She truly cares about your day, I've seen her go beyond what others expected and even cleaned up after other vendors who clearly dropped the ball. This just says volumes about her kind heart and candor of a person.
    Though I could not fit her in my budget she would still be my "NFL" top picks as my husband says. If and when I can afford such talent I know I will never be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rhiannon · Married on 10/28/2016

Jodi & Reggie are an amazing team. They go above and beyond for their clients and they treat you like family. I have known them for a few years and it was no question that they were the right fit for us. The work speaks for itself!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/16/2016

I have first hand seen how great her work is. Our family is amazed with how easy she was to work with. We highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

I found Jodi and Reggie through a mutual friend on Facebook. Although they lived in another city, Jodi made sure to call and set up a phone conference with my husband and I. I felt very comfortable especially after a horrible experience with a different photographer. They were very understandable and reasonable (wedding photography is not cheap, and you get what you pay for). I would recommend them to anyone. My wedding day was perfect, and so many of my guest were raving about "the couple taking pics and videoing" they said they were all over the place making sure to get every shot! My pictures were beautiful and look amazing in home! Thank you Jodi and Reggie!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Double You (W) Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this!

Deborah · Married on 09/03/2016

Ok, let me start off by saying that this review will likely not do Jodi and Reggie justice. When we had to switch venues close to our event date, we had to change dates and lost our videographer in the process. I was desperate and reached out for help in a forum never imagining Jodi would be the one to respond and come to our rescue (she fairy godmothered the heck out of the situation; glittery fairy dust all over the place!). Not only are they talented photographers and videographers, but they are kind, funny, and set their clients at ease. My fiancée and I are two incredibly awkward nerds and they somehow made us look GOOD. They worked together with our other photographers and made magic happen. To put the icing on the amazing customer service cake, when our DJ bombed terribly, Jodi mercifully took the mic, led activities (including a gals vs. guys "Summer Nights" sing-a-long that breathed life back into the party!), and even sang!!! They are wonderful at what they do and they are great people, too! Never a break in communication or an issue with service, either. The North Texas Bridal Network group on Facebook was very helpful in the planning process as well. Check out their work and reach out to the Washingtons; I promise you, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Bre · Married on 08/08/2016

I'm so excited to have Double You Photography/Videography film my wedding! ??? Their work is so beautiful and captivating! I'll cherish the video for many years to come! Thanks in advance, yall??? Josh and I couldn't be more ecstatic!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jackie · Married on 07/24/2016

Jodi is an amazing photographer and an incredibly valuable resource to new brides! Between her photography and the bridal pages and forums she hosts she has been AMAZING!

Sent on 07/12/2016