DJ AV Mobile DJs Reviews

DJ AV Mobile DJs 2
  • Johnathon

Johnathon Morton · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great communication and quality

Dj Juan was very good at communicating with us and working with us. He would always respond in a timely member, and then at the dance itself, his songs kept the dance alive. It was incredible.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Meghan Larkin · Married on 06/22/2019

North Fork Idaho Wedding

Juan and his fiancé were absolutely amazing! Very flexible and willing to travel to our little venue which was awesome! They were so professional and kept the party going all night!
    Thank you for an awesome evening!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sydney Valencia-Slighter · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional Fun DJ does not break the bank

For how much time and care DJ Juan puts into his work he was easy to work with and not ridiculously expensive. His service was worth every penny and he even found the exact song we wanted for our first dance which was a live version which we adore. I would 100% reccomend him.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Aubrie Overton · Married on 04/13/2019

extemely fun

was extremely wonderful for prom!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Taylre · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience

We had a blast and Juan made sure everyone was having a great time the entire time. So many good memories made in the photo booth and on the dance floor. Thank you

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Casey

Casey Ney · Married on 11/28/2018

Festival of Trees Fundraiser Gala

Juan is amazing, his customer service is outstanding, he is friendly and everyone LOVED his service.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Pipkin · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply Amazing

I've worked with Juan before booking him for my special day. He met with me twice to ensure everything I wanted was exactly how I wanted it. He went with the flow even when I walked up the aisle way to fast and the song had to be cut short. He made sure our big day was exactly how we wanted it. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mayhew · Married on 09/16/2018

The Cherry on Top!

Juan B. did an amazing job at our wedding! We decided with almost less than a month before our wedding that we'd like a DJ and he was really flexible and worked with us and didn't overcharge for the weekend or short notice! He played the most perfect songs for everyone to dance to and even helped us out with singing happy birthday to my grandma and helped plan my father(s)/daughter dance since I included both my biological and step father that was huge for me! Juan was overall energetic and fun and it really brought our wedding to life because he was so involved, we love him!

Sent on 07/14/2019

KELLY · Married on 08/11/2018

I first met with Juan, the owner. He spent quite of bit of time looking at the venue and discussing what the big day would look like, setup, timing, etc. His online scheduling for our event through his website was fantastic and made us feel very comfortable that the schedule and all the music needed for the events on the timeline would work out perfectly. And it did. My son and daughter-in-love's wedding was outstanding. Dennis was our DJ. He was professional, EARLY, worked with the wedding coordinator and executed the schedule perfectly. He was fun and great to work with. He kept the party going and it was a party! The dance floor was packed until the very end of the event and there really wasnt even alcohol involved (only champagne for toast) so you know the DJ was great! We had picked a mix of music from oldies to old school hip hop, country, pop, Latin...the playlist he created was awesome. He never played just one type...it was a constant mixture of all of it. THAT'S what kept the party going. He was also great at announcing what was coming up next and I felt like I could just relax. I could go on and on on the level of service we received - it was OUTSTANDING

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

Best DJ services ever! They were instrumental in helping to create a perfect wedding and reception for my son and my daughter in love. They are top notch and I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/03/2018

Juan Bautista was great, he worked great with my photographers to make sure everything went off with out a hitch. Had a blast with him and his girlfriend! Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Juan was INCREDIBLE and worth every penny! He made the entire experience so much fun. I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/06/2018

mike · Married on 06/21/2018

Super accommodating to our unorthodox wedding. He like's to know what going to happen and when to help facilitate the best experience possible, That did not happen due to our immense phot session. He rolled with the punches smile on his face and gave us everything and more! Friendly and polite to all our guests and very professional all around. Even when one of my groomsmen tried to take out his DJ booth, Sorry about that lol. He laughed it off and got the music going like nothing happened! Thank you so much for making our special day special!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    DJ AV Mobile DJs 3
    DJ AV Mobile DJs 4

Sabrina · Married on 06/18/2018

Extremely professional, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

Juan was amazing. Without him, I think the wedding could've had a completely different vibe. He made sure everything happened as planned but was flexible when we were ready for things earlier. His music selections were perfect, he read the crowd very well and we had people dancing until the very last song. I highly recommend working with him, his rates are reasonable and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Dennis was awesome!! He was fun and did a great job as our DJ!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Tim · Married on 09/02/2017

Super reliable, professional, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend DJ AV Moble DJs for any weddings or parties!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing work! Did such a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping our wedding upbeat. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • F

Forrest · Married on 07/08/2017

Great job! Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Juan was so awesome throughout this whole pre-wedding process up to the day of our wedding. He was very quickly to respond to my numerous emails of questions, he was very helpful and experienced, gave great advice for our wedding day timeline.
    His website is awesome, we had so much fun picking out our songs and the website made it so much easier.
    He was very flexible on our wedding day to fit our personal needs, as times don't always go as planned. He made it about us all day long, the ceremony was perfect, the reception was so much fun and I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!
    Thanks so much Juan!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Torres :)

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tiffani · Married on 06/09/2017

Juan was easy to work with, quick to communicate, flexible and was on point with the music for the ceremony and the dancing. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/26/2017

trina · Married on 05/25/2017

DJ Av Mobile is awesome! He arrived in a timely manner and was set up and ready to go by time event started. The music was perfect and the photo booth was a hit and a blast for everyone!

thank you, 5 stars!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/06/2017

Juan and his girlfriend were amazing! They took care of my husband and I as well as our guests, all night long and they definitely kept the party going!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

BRIANNA · Married on 05/06/2017

Juan and his girlfriend were absolutely amazing! Kept the party going, all night long!

Sent on 07/04/2017