DJ AV Mobile DJs Reviews

57 Reviews for DJ AV Mobile DJs

• Johnathon

Johnathon Morton · Married on 01/04/2020

Great communication and quality

Dj Juan was very good at communicating with us and working with us. He would always respond in a timely member, and then at the dance itself, his songs kept the dance alive. It was incredible.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Meagan Fillmore · Married on 12/14/2019

Great experience, highly recommend!

Juan did a great job of keeping the party going! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Sophia

Sophia Jimenez · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing dj

All I heard was compliments all night on how wonderful my DJ was. Our wedding was on a Sunday...but Juan kept the music going strong...which had my guests out on the dance floor.
    He kept things organized all night by making announcements...and offered suggestions when he noticed things. I LOVED him!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jessy · Married on 11/17/2019

Helpful and Efficient

My husband and I worked with Juan- he was super friendly, and easy to work with! The website made it easy not only to put in our music request, but also to plan the day! Juan was super helpful when it came to timing for the big day. If you want a DJ- and trust me it made the day sooo much easier- this is the DJ you should go with!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2019

Be sure to hire DJ AV Mobile for a great time!

We hired DJ AV Mobile DJ for our wedding after seeing Juan DJ a friends wedding back in 2015, he was also recommended to us by a friend who had Juan DJ his Christmas party last year. We had Dennis who is a DJ for DJ AV Mobile, DJ our wedding and he did not disappoint! He played everything on our request list along with some choices of his own that fit within the kind of music we liked. He put on a great show and got every one dancing, there were people I would never expect to see on the dance floor, dancing and enjoying themselves! Dennis was flexible, and was patient; I decided the day of the wedding to change the order of how things were going to happen and he was willing to follow the directions and helped make everything happen without skipping a beat! He even let my nine year old nephew have a chance to DJ a bit, which meant a lot to me. I was very pleased and happy with my overall experience for my wedding day.
    Juan and Dennis met with me a few days before the wedding to go over everything and to help make sure I knew what to expect, they help put things into perspective (especially things that I never thought I would have to think about for my wedding).
    Thanks for all the memories Dennis and DJ AV Mobile!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Audrey · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Juan is amazing! He kept everyone dancing, played requested music, was very attentive and early to our event. His prices are fair and he is all around an amazing DJ! Our guests have raved about his music selection and his kindness to them throughout our event. We will use Juan for all of our events! Thanks for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jacqueline Barajas (Brennan) · Married on 09/07/2019

Easy to work with

We ended up working with Everado who was very flexible with us about both our wedding day and the things we needed prior to that. Some of our day went longer than necessary, and he just went with it. Even throughout our planning process, I would text him songs I think would be good to play at the wedding, and he was very responsive to that. This brings so much ease to bride who is planning a wedding. Those that work within this company try to give you exactly what you ask for, so as a person, you just have to be clear about what that is. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Celina Kezerle · Married on 09/07/2019

The perfect choice!

Juan was so amazing to work with! He was organized and made the evening flow so effortlessly. I didn’t have to worry about anything because he handle it all so well! He traveled to our venue and made sure he had enough time to set up before the wedding and had an amazing sound system!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Woodworth · Married on 08/31/2019

An excellent DJ!

Juan was great! His website is super easy to work with and gives you a lot of flexibility and control over how things go. The day of our wedding everything ran so smoothly, in large part because of Juan's ability to MC a large crowd with ease. We had lots of compliments on the music throughout the night as well. Thanks for a great time Juan!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Cassandra Valentine · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

Dennis was just awesome. He played a great mix of songs, didnt have a single issue with music cutting out as Ive seen at other weddings and he made it so fun for the guests. Everything was perfect. And what topped it off is towards the end of the night he let the kids DJ and announce the songs which was just adorable!! Thanks for everything guys.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Lexi · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj ever

Juan, TRULY made our wedding day! Music is such an important part of a wedding and he made sure everyone got down on the dance floor. He also did a great job directing the wedding in general. We were so so very happy he was apart of our day.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Meghan Larkin · Married on 06/22/2019

North Fork Idaho Wedding

Juan and his fiancé were absolutely amazing! Very flexible and willing to travel to our little venue which was awesome! They were so professional and kept the party going all night!
    Thank you for an awesome evening!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sydney Valencia-Slighter · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional Fun DJ does not break the bank

For how much time and care DJ Juan puts into his work he was easy to work with and not ridiculously expensive. His service was worth every penny and he even found the exact song we wanted for our first dance which was a live version which we adore. I would 100% reccomend him.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Aubrie Overton · Married on 04/13/2019

extemely fun

was extremely wonderful for prom!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Taylre · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience

We had a blast and Juan made sure everyone was having a great time the entire time. So many good memories made in the photo booth and on the dance floor. Thank you

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Casey

Casey Ney · Married on 11/28/2018

Festival of Trees Fundraiser Gala

Juan is amazing, his customer service is outstanding, he is friendly and everyone LOVED his service.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Pipkin · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply Amazing

I've worked with Juan before booking him for my special day. He met with me twice to ensure everything I wanted was exactly how I wanted it. He went with the flow even when I walked up the aisle way to fast and the song had to be cut short. He made sure our big day was exactly how we wanted it. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mayhew · Married on 09/16/2018

The Cherry on Top!

Juan B. did an amazing job at our wedding! We decided with almost less than a month before our wedding that we'd like a DJ and he was really flexible and worked with us and didn't overcharge for the weekend or short notice! He played the most perfect songs for everyone to dance to and even helped us out with singing happy birthday to my grandma and helped plan my father(s)/daughter dance since I included both my biological and step father that was huge for me! Juan was overall energetic and fun and it really brought our wedding to life because he was so involved, we love him!

Sent on 07/14/2019

KELLY · Married on 08/11/2018

I first met with Juan, the owner. He spent quite of bit of time looking at the venue and discussing what the big day would look like, setup, timing, etc. His online scheduling for our event through his website was fantastic and made us feel very comfortable that the schedule and all the music needed for the events on the timeline would work out perfectly. And it did. My son and daughter-in-love's wedding was outstanding. Dennis was our DJ. He was professional, EARLY, worked with the wedding coordinator and executed the schedule perfectly. He was fun and great to work with. He kept the party going and it was a party! The dance floor was packed until the very end of the event and there really wasnt even alcohol involved (only champagne for toast) so you know the DJ was great! We had picked a mix of music from oldies to old school hip hop, country, pop, Latin...the playlist he created was awesome. He never played just one type...it was a constant mixture of all of it. THAT'S what kept the party going. He was also great at announcing what was coming up next and I felt like I could just relax. I could go on and on on the level of service we received - it was OUTSTANDING

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

Best DJ services ever! They were instrumental in helping to create a perfect wedding and reception for my son and my daughter in love. They are top notch and I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/03/2018

Juan Bautista was great, he worked great with my photographers to make sure everything went off with out a hitch. Had a blast with him and his girlfriend! Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Juan was INCREDIBLE and worth every penny! He made the entire experience so much fun. I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/06/2018

mike · Married on 06/21/2018

Super accommodating to our unorthodox wedding. He like's to know what going to happen and when to help facilitate the best experience possible, That did not happen due to our immense phot session. He rolled with the punches smile on his face and gave us everything and more! Friendly and polite to all our guests and very professional all around. Even when one of my groomsmen tried to take out his DJ booth, Sorry about that lol. He laughed it off and got the music going like nothing happened! Thank you so much for making our special day special!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/18/2018

Extremely professional, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Juan was OUTSTANDING! From our first meeting with him, he demonstrated true professionalism and pride in his craft. He was prepared, organized, and answered any and all of our questions. And his rates are very reasonable, comparative to other vendors, and knowing what I know now, he was worth every penny.

On the day of our wedding, he arrived on time (which for him, meant early) and got everything set up and verified his equipment worked properly...the ceremony and reception went off without a glitch. He made sure to clarify any questions with us and was great about staying flexible with our timeline and guests.

Once the dancing started, he kept the party going! We gave him a little direction as to what types of music we wanted (and didn’t want) and he ran with it. Great mixture of genres, slow/fast songs, and even made sure to throw in some songs for the kids to dance to. I honestly think that no one sat down the entire reception...they wanted to dance!

Everyone keeps telling us how awesome our DJ was and we couldn’t agree more. Thank you, Juan and Anna, for helping make our wedding day unforgettable and an absolute blast!

Sent on 01/10/2018