DJ AV Mobile DJs Reviews

36 | Caldwell, ID

36 Reviews for DJ AV Mobile DJs

36 DJ AV Mobile DJs Reviews

KELLY · Married on 08/11/2018

I first met with Juan, the owner. He spent quite of bit of time looking at the venue and discussing what the big day would look like, setup, timing, etc. His online scheduling for our event through his website was fantastic and made us feel very comfortable that the schedule and all the music needed for the events on the timeline would work out perfectly. And it did. My son and daughter-in-love's wedding was outstanding. Dennis was our DJ. He was professional, EARLY, worked with the wedding coordinator and executed the schedule perfectly. He was fun and great to work with. He kept the party going and it was a party! The dance floor was packed until the very end of the event and there really wasnt even alcohol involved (only champagne for toast) so you know the DJ was great! We had picked a mix of music from oldies to old school hip hop, country, pop, Latin...the playlist he created was awesome. He never played just one type...it was a constant mixture of all of it. THAT'S what kept the party going. He was also great at announcing what was coming up next and I felt like I could just relax. I could go on and on on the level of service we received - it was OUTSTANDING

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

Best DJ services ever! They were instrumental in helping to create a perfect wedding and reception for my son and my daughter in love. They are top notch and I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Jenny · Married on 08/03/2018

Juan Bautista was great, he worked great with my photographers to make sure everything went off with out a hitch. Had a blast with him and his girlfriend! Thank you!

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Juan was INCREDIBLE and worth every penny! He made the entire experience so much fun. I highly recommend him for any event.

mike · Married on 06/21/2018

Super accommodating to our unorthodox wedding. He like's to know what going to happen and when to help facilitate the best experience possible, That did not happen due to our immense phot session. He rolled with the punches smile on his face and gave us everything and more! Friendly and polite to all our guests and very professional all around. Even when one of my groomsmen tried to take out his DJ booth, Sorry about that lol. He laughed it off and got the music going like nothing happened! Thank you so much for making our special day special!

DJ AV Mobile DJs 1
    DJ AV Mobile DJs 2

Sabrina · Married on 06/18/2018

Extremely professional, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

Juan was amazing. Without him, I think the wedding could've had a completely different vibe. He made sure everything happened as planned but was flexible when we were ready for things earlier. His music selections were perfect, he read the crowd very well and we had people dancing until the very last song. I highly recommend working with him, his rates are reasonable and worth every penny!

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Dennis was awesome!! He was fun and did a great job as our DJ!! Would highly recommend!!

Tim · Married on 09/02/2017

Super reliable, professional, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend DJ AV Moble DJs for any weddings or parties!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing work! Did such a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping our wedding upbeat. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

• F

Forrest · Married on 07/08/2017

Great job! Would recommend to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Juan was so awesome throughout this whole pre-wedding process up to the day of our wedding. He was very quickly to respond to my numerous emails of questions, he was very helpful and experienced, gave great advice for our wedding day timeline.
    His website is awesome, we had so much fun picking out our songs and the website made it so much easier.
    He was very flexible on our wedding day to fit our personal needs, as times don't always go as planned. He made it about us all day long, the ceremony was perfect, the reception was so much fun and I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!
    Thanks so much Juan!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Torres :)

Tiffani · Married on 06/09/2017

Juan was easy to work with, quick to communicate, flexible and was on point with the music for the ceremony and the dancing. I would highly recommend him.

trina · Married on 05/25/2017

DJ Av Mobile is awesome! He arrived in a timely manner and was set up and ready to go by time event started. The music was perfect and the photo booth was a hit and a blast for everyone!

thank you, 5 stars!

Brianna · Married on 05/06/2017

Juan and his girlfriend were amazing! They took care of my husband and I as well as our guests, all night long and they definitely kept the party going!!!

BRIANNA · Married on 05/06/2017

Juan and his girlfriend were absolutely amazing! Kept the party going, all night long!

Amberlynn · Married on 04/29/2017

Juan got the students out on the dance floor, having an amazing time! We will definitely ask him back to DJ our future Dances!

Bradee · Married on 04/02/2017

Juan is amazing and I would recommend him to everyone

Britnie · Married on 03/25/2017

Juan was absolutely amazing! He helped make our big day special and stress free by making sure everything was flowing smoothly! He had everyone on the dance floor having a good time!

Melissa · Married on 02/15/2017

I have used DJ AV mobile DJ's for several personal events and fundraisers. He is very reliable, reasonably priced, and keeps the party going. I would recommend their services to anyone that is interested in not having to worry about entertainment once they have arrived.

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2016

I would just do it! Juan was the utmost professional. He kept our wedding moving and people danced until the very last moment! It was better than we could have even hoped for! Juan - thank you so much for making our day so fun!!

Candi · Married on 10/22/2016

Booking a DJ gives you peace of mind knowing that the reception is going to flow and run smoothly!

Jaime · Married on 10/02/2016

Juan did a great job! He truly knows his stuff and was so helpful throughout the whole process while I was planning our wedding. Then on the day of I didn't have to worry about anything because he just kept the day flowing perfectly.

Loreal · Married on 05/21/2016

Juan was great. He was very flexible with our off schedule night.