Dennis Rader Weddings Reviews

Dennis Rader Weddings 6
Dennis Rader Weddings 7

Lisa K · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic wedding DJ

Dennis Rader was absolutely amazing and really enhanced the entire wedding experience. Everything went so smoothly and I attribute that to Dennis' experience and ability. Super fun personality.....everyone loved him and had such a fun time. I definitely recommend Dennis for your event.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Dennis Rader Weddings's reply:

Wow, what a fun family event this was... We were at The Hayloft in Clarksville, TN because even though I work mainly on the coast of NW Florida ... I have some roots in the Nashville area too and can take work in that area .. so please feel free to contact me for work no matter where you are planning your event .. I travel. Thank you for the fun time Lisa and Company :-) Congrats to Matthew and Bailey!

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2018

He was absolutely wonderful and got everything ready before the hurricane! Thank you so much!!!

Dennis Rader Weddings 11

Sue · Married on 09/18/2018

Dennis is extremely easy to work with & responsive to emails! We actually got to meet with him the evening before our wedding & see how he was setting up another one.
    Definitely recommend his services!

Makaila · Married on 09/08/2018

If you are considering Dennis Rader as an officiant, I would definitely recommend you go with him. He's a very kind guy that makes sure you have all the information you need in order to have the perfect beach wedding. He goes into detail on all you need for your marriage license, where to go to get it, and any other info you may need. He always got back with me right away whenever I had any questions on concerns. He lets you have your own creative spin on things (we wrote our own vows and brought some of our own decorations). Very nice person and is very legit! His photography skills and very good and you will not be disappointed. Thanks again, Dennis.

Terry · Married on 08/27/2018

Dennis made our wedding possible in a two week notice. He actually changed his schedule to accommodate us. We really enjoyed Dennis and the service he provided and all the pictures was wonderful.

Dennis Rader Weddings 12

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Dennis was absolutely amazing! He was so patient and kind. If I ever had any questions, I could email him and he would respond very quickly. His quality of work was outstanding! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Dennis Rader Weddings's reply:

Katie and Tanyon are one of the sweetest couples I have met. It was such a pleasure meeting them at working with them. CONGRATS!!!!
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 07/22/2018

Dennis was absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I decided to finally have the wedding of our dreams, a beach wedding!! The very next day I found Dennis and contacted him. I received a very detailed response very shortly after. I had spoke with him on the phone and emailed, always so kind, professional & I was very confident that he would make our day truly special! Any time you contact him, he always gets back to you quickly!!

I was a little hesitant about the fact he would officiate the wedding and be the photographer, but wow, the way he pulls it off, you can tell he’s been doing this for quite a while and it is his passion. I remember getting there and there were people on the beach around our location, but within minutes, I honestly felt as though It was just us and it was so nice. Dennis just has a way of making you feel this day is all about you and everything else just fades away. He delivered my pictures to me 2 days after our wedding and I was blown away!! I couldn’t believe how amazing they turned out and he caught so many little things that he didn’t know , but for us they are huge to have captured in a pic forever! I will tell you, I’ve never had a large photo done before, but decided to as we have the space and the pictures were so good, I had some enlarged to 24 x 36, they look amazing!!!

I honestly could say so much more about how caring and helpful Dennis is, but you get the idea, I believe God led me to him for a reason and I feel blessed everyday!!

I highly recommend Dennis, you’ll be so happy and you’re special day will turn out more amazing than you could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Dennis Rader Weddings 13
    Dennis Rader Weddings 14
    Dennis Rader Weddings 15
    Dennis Rader Weddings 16
    Dennis Rader Weddings 17

Dennis Rader Weddings's reply:

Christina and Jared were an absolute pleasure pleasure to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about my relationship with them - Congrats to them both again!

Lee & Marcie · Married on 07/10/2018

Dennis was such a pleasure to deal with from the very first email, through every phone call bc we had lots of questions. The service was beautiful and he surpassed every expectation that we had. The photos were absolutely gorgeous. Our wedding was done in Panama City Fl on the beach, and it was so beautiful. Dennis made it all so easy, he is very professional, and so easy to work with. We would highly recommend Dennis for your wedding.
    Thanks Dennis, we couldn’t have ask for anything more perfect.
    Lee & Marcie Meeks.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Dennis Rader Weddings 18
    Dennis Rader Weddings 19
    Dennis Rader Weddings 20
    Dennis Rader Weddings 21
    Dennis Rader Weddings 22

Dennis Rader Weddings's reply:

Meeting folks and making new friends is such a great bi-product of what I do. I just love it. Thank you Lee and Marcie for being so much fun.

Kim · Married on 06/24/2018

I contacted Dennis on Thursday, June 21st about officiating our marriage sometime the following week, we were in Nashville set to arrive in Destin on Saturday. He married us on Sunday, June 24th. He stayed in contact with us daily. From our first conversation I never felt anxious or apprehensive about contacting him. Dennis was the perfect person for us, I truly believe that God put him in our path. We had a simple beach ceremony at sunset with our son being the only person with us. Dennis made us feel as if we were "old friends".

Cindy · Married on 05/06/2018

This was such an awesome experience with Dennis and we felt like we had known him forever. He was easy to work with and made us so at ease. Thank you for everything and highly recommend using his services whether your getting married or just the family on the beach for vacation. We will be using him again.

Rhonda · Married on 05/01/2018

Dennis performed our wedding ceremony on the beach. It was very relaxed and we actually had fun getting married. We had both been married before, so we knew how much time and planning go into a traditional wedding. We got in touch with Dennis through his website and he walked us through everything we needed to do before the wedding. We just received a "sneak peek" of our pictures and they are amazing!!!

Kristi · Married on 04/14/2018

Ya'll...when I tell you that Dennis is awesome...I mean HE IS AWESOME!!! Wow...he got to our beach house early, took plenty of pre-wedding photos, was incredibly patient when I forgot my flowers & vows in the house and we had to take a "wedding time-out" (and we all had a great laugh about that! Lol!), and then was simply amazing with all of our family & friends photos. We just received our photos in the mail this weekend and they are so good! Hire him as fast as you can, he won't disappoint!

Dennis Rader Weddings 23
    Dennis Rader Weddings 24
    Dennis Rader Weddings 25

Cheryl · Married on 04/06/2018

Dennis was really outstanding !!!! This was a last min trip and he made it feel like I had planned it for months

Cassidy · Married on 09/23/2017

Dennis is so amazing to work with! He went above and beyond for our wedding. Thanks to him the day went smoothly even when we had some issues come up. He was our officiant and our DJ for the reception. He was so professional and organized that I had no worries with him there to help. He even helped remind me to do things that had nothing to do with this services. He really cares about his clients and was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Make sure you book him!!

trish · Married on 09/16/2017

When I planned my destination wedding ( in Destin, FL) I didn't even know where to start. I typed in wedding planner in the Destin area and Dennis Rader popped up. I sent him an email and he promptly responded. he commutes between Nashville and Florida so I got to meet him soon after I spoke to him. As with any bride I was a bundle of nerves off and on during the planning stages, but Dennis kept saying that everything will work out and not to worry about the weather, because my wedding was during hurricane season. and of course Hurricane Irma came thru a week before my wedding. The time I was in Destin was beautiful weather and on the day of the ceremony it was perfectly sunny. No wedding goes perfect and that's what makes it perfect. Dennis was great with directing the ceremony, making my groom and I very comfortable thru the planning process and up to the ceremony itself. My pictures are beautiful, especially the sunset ones. The colors just pop and come alive in the photos. We give Dennis 4 thumbs up and highly recommend his services.

Steven · Married on 09/11/2017

One of the most genuine person I have ever encountered . Very professional in every way shape and form.

Kristy · Married on 08/26/2017

We thoroughly enjoyed having Dennis marry us! He went above and beyond to ensure our day was wonderful!! He even met me before hand to get a special picture to have at the wedding without my husband knowing!!! His pictures are great too!! We are so pleased!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2017

There was an instant connection with Dennis from the first time we met with him for our destination wedding in Panama City, Florida. He was easy to work with in regards to planning, organizing with the photographer, and choosing music selections. During the ceremony he was thoughtful and well spoken. The unity sand vase he provided was beautifully personalized with our names and wedding date. During the reception he was fun and energetic. Weeks after the wedding, our guests are still commenting on how much fun Dennis was at the event. He kept the guests entertained while waiting for the wedding party to set up and transition from place to place. He made our wedding special and personal to us - a night we will never forget.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Dennis Rader Weddings's reply:

This was maybe the most fun family I've ever worked with ... expect nothing less from Houma ... congrats again, thank you, and stay in touch! :-)

Elona · Married on 08/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better officiant and DJ. Now that we've already paid, we have to let Dennis knot that he is charging well below market prices when the quality of his services should demand well over market. You are the best, Dennis!!!!

beth · Married on 08/11/2017

We live in IL so trying to plan a wedding several states away could have been very difficult but Dennis provided us with all the information we needed, plus suggestions and directions on how and where to obtain our license, along with anything else we needed. We had 5 boys to keep interested and smiling thruout the ceremony and pics, and he did a great job with that as well. He is very professional, kind, easy going and exactly what we had hoped for! We highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dennis for making our special day extra special! ~Chris and Beth White

Susie · Married on 07/28/2017

My husband, Kevin and I had a simple yet beautiful wedding in Destin, Florida. Dennis was wonderful about staying in touch with us during the entire planning process. He was very good about responding to my questions right away...because as we all know the closer the date becomes, the more excited we become! He was very detailed, which is what I like, so I really appreciated that! He had a "back up plan" just in case the weather was not cooperative, but thankfully it turned out gorgeous...beautiful sunshine with a light breeze! He was very professional, kind, and easy to work with. He made our special day come to life and captured some great pictures! Awesome job, Dennis! Thank you for being a part of our special day....you made it happen!

Jo Ellen · Married on 07/12/2017

Dennis was absolutely wonderful. We used the package that included music, photography and the sand vase. I was surprised and pleased that I could have one person do it all. Really helped out with the budget. Our wedding was a simple beach wedding, family only (with a couple of friends as guests). Dennis promptly replied to every email, and was very accommodating when I asked if it was possible for my brother to sing. He spoke to my brother a few weeks before the wedding, received the music from him and inserted it into the ceremony. It was great. He was also really good at getting my 6 & 7 year old granddaughters who were flower girls to follow his instructions on when to walk to him to begin the ceremony. The ceremony was special and perfect. After the kiss, we danced in the sand to a song I had chosen. It was perfect. This was my 2nd time marrying this guy. We married when very young, had 2 children, divorced and 35 years later we have re-married. The photography session was organized and was over in a reasonable amount of time. Dennis started with pictures of the entire group and whittled it down to just the two of us. All the families will have a nice selection of pictures. Dennis was really patient when different members of the family requested a special picture to be taken. Our wedding was on a Wednesday evening and Dennis delivered our CD of pictures to our hotel Friday afternoon so we could have them before we left to go home. Thank you Dennis for making our day special!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Dennis Rader Weddings's reply:

This family was a pleasure to work with, just a fun evening on the beach. Always fun to know as much about them as I did in this case, their history together etc. Thank you to you all for the time together! Congrats! May God Bless!

Katrina · Married on 07/03/2017

Our experience with Dennis was amazing it was last minute and he answered every question and responded quickly to emails, phone calls, and texts we were very nervous with it being last minute but he made us feel at ease and helped us with everything we highly recommend Dennis to anyone

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2017

Wonderful pictures and ceremony. Simple but meaningful. Very patient.