37 Reviews for Denise Adkins Weddings

Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
37 Denise Adkins Weddings Reviews

We absolutely recommended Denise. She was fantastic and made our days so special. She has a wonderful personality and the ceremony was so beautiful. It was exactly what we wanted. ❤️

Profile Picture Regina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise made our wedding day perfect! From the first emails until the final "I do's" Denise was easy to work with, responsive, helpful, and thoughtful. Although we hadn't met Denise until our actual wedding day it was like we had known her forever. Her heartfelt enthusiasm for us and our ceremony came through and we couldn't be more pleased Denise officiated our special day! I would highly recommend working with Denise and would love to use her again but only plan on getting married once :-)

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was absolutely the best choice we could have made to officiate our wedding. She gave our ceremony the thought and consideration to make it meaningful and memorable. It was incredible how personal the service was and she took into account not only what we talked about but she went a step further and looked into our wedding website for more detail and added parts of 'our story' into the ceremony. An amazing person to work with and she gave us an amazing ceremony, and we would recommend Denise to officiate your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved Denise. She was very accommodating and waited until the last minute to figure out the timing of our ceremony based on the weather forecast.
She was an absolute pleasure to work with in planning the ceremony. Very attentive and detailed. Sweet and compassionate. Made us feel very comfortable on the day of our ceremony. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.
BTW we are located in NYC and planning an event long distance wasn't easy but she made it feel effortless.
Thank you Denise!! Paulina and Ben

Profile Picture paulina, 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise was amazing! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so glad that we chose Denise to officiate at my daughters wedding last month. She was professional, responsive and it felt like we had known her for years! Thank you Denise!

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise is simply amazing. She is very responsive and punctual. we met with her few days before the wedding and touched base with her regarding how we wanted the ceremony to proceed. We had a hybrid ceremony and wanted to include elements of Persian wedding ceremony. She was more than willing and really wonderful about accommodating our request. She is so warm and kind and pays close attention to what you want. She has a really awesome template for readings and poems which are super helpful and save you time and headache if you don't have time to come up with your own wows or just don't want to write individual wows. We loved her and couldn't be happier about Denise officiating our ceremony. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Fran, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was absolutely awesome with us. We spoke to a couple other officiants before choosing her and didn't click with any other ones besides her. As other reviews have said, Denise is super flexible and really helps you to craft the ceremony. She provides a lot of passages and selections you can use to help you create your unique ceremony and then fills in the gaps. I had written up a few of the passages I liked and sent them over, and she made suggestions that helped us mold the ceremony passages until it was finished. She was fantastic at helping us make the ceremony special for not just us but for everyone attending and participating along with us. She also helped a lot with keeping me relatively calm before and on wedding day! Knew exactly what was going to happen and when thanks to her thorough rehearsal and cues on wedding day. Very lucky to have found someone who really loves bringing couples together in unity and being a friend to them through their wedding process!

Profile Picture Terra, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

We got married in early May of this year. Denise did a terrific job in helping us to create our own wedding vows. She provided a great selection of wedding samples and ideas, beautiful poems and passages so that we could incorporate them into our own ceremony.
On our wedding day, due to unexpected cold and windy weather condition, we made a last-minute change of the ceremony site to make sure our guests were comfortable sitting through the ceremony. With her great leadership, Denise guided our wedding party so effortlessly throughout the ceremony as if we had rehearsed at the new site the day before.
We received a lot of compliments from our guests about how beautiful and inspiring our ceremony was. My husband and I were pleased and thankful that Denise officiated the beautiful beginning of our marriage.

Profile Picture Tina, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Denise for our wedding at the Perry House on July 16, 2016. She was great! We were planning the wedding from Phoenix and she was very accommodating when we visited for a weekend. She helped guide us to an amazing ceremony. She had great suggestions and was so easy and fun to work with. She even slipped my husband a kleenex during the ceremony. Thanks Denise! We greatly appreciated your help and support.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is wonderful! We planned our wedding ceremony from across the country, so it mattered to us that our officiant be easy to contact and quick to respond. Denise is those things and more. She has a calming presence, and we found that we really enjoyed planning our ceremony with her. She was super helpful guiding us through the ceremony planning process--she provided sample ceremonies and vows, as well as ideas for adding or cutting content as necessary. We had a bilingual ceremony (groom and family are from Peru), and Denise rolled right along with it, reading a key translation during the ceremony and supporting our simultaneous translation throughout. We are so happy with how the ceremony turned out; it was a reflection of us (short, a little bit silly, and sweet), and Denise was key to it turning out that way.

Profile Picture Mollie, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Denise is extremely personable and warm. She was instrumental in making our ceremony unique and stress-free. She has a bunch of options you can select for the ceremony and delivered the ceremony with much warmth. We felt very taken care of by Denise.

Profile Picture Helen, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Denise was recommended to us by our amazing wedding planner, Sarah Ward (Sarah Ward Events). From the first moment that we spoke with Denise over coffee in Carmel we knew we had made the right decision. Denise is thoughtful, spiritual, intuitive, funny, organized, insightful and willing to work with you to put together an eclectic and true-to-yourself-as-a-couple ceremony. Many guests commented on how that was the best ans most incredible ceremony they have every witnessed.

Denise provides a ton of support and material to help you choose the type of passages that you like. She melds it all together into a beautiful flowing ceremony.

I will recommend Denice to anyone that I know who is getting married she is by far the best choice we could have ever made!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise is awesome! She is very eloquent and has a charismatic speaking voice. We couldn't have been more pleased with how well she did and how easy she was to work with!

Profile Picture Richelle & Amber, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

"I do wish there were a rating higher than a 5 – our experience with Denise could not have been better!

I suppose there are many things that people look for in someone who will play such an important part of such an important day. For Becky and I, it was very important to create a ceremony that was warm, intimate, positive, and truly reflected us. From the moment we met Denise, we knew she was the perfect person to help us create a truly unique experience and officiate the service.

The outcome was beyond expectations, even to the extent that even the venue commented on how wonderful it was, and the guests said that they couldn’t have imagined a better reflection of us and our relationship. I would not hesitate to recommend Denise to anyone- professional, caring, sincere, and supportive. Simply a perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture Patrice, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise was very professional, warm and caring. She made our wedding day simple and free of stress. She was flexible concerning time and put in extra effort to make our location perfect.

Profile Picture User4330996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was AWESOME!! We couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. She was enthusiastic, friendly, and so easy to work with! I just happened to stumble across her service on the internet and I'm so glad I did. I DEFINITELY recommend her.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everyone (including us) loved Denise! She is so personable and charismatic and really personalized our ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise was absolutely amazing! She was so warm and kind and gave us amazing ideas to use for our ceremony. She really helped to make our day special and unique for us.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise made our wedding event very memorable. She rolled with the punches through all the chaos and was a calming presence and a source of comfort. The type of qualities possessed by a professional and veteran of the business. Thank you so much Denise for all your help.

Profile Picture Jorge, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There aren't words to describe the way Denise made our wedding such an amazing and uniquely special occasion. I highly recommend that you take the time to see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture mark, 5/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is amazing!! We were so lucky to have her do our ceremony. She is such a sweet person and we couldn't be happier with our ceremony :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was a beautiful officiant who made our big day so heartfelt, spiritual and special! We felt from the moment we met her that she had always been a part of our family! Communication was excellent right from the start of the planning process and Denise was there to help provide advice and support in assisting us to design the perfect ceremony, just for us. Including personal messages and our our own statements of love for each other was not an issue and we could not have been happier with the way the ceremony turned out. Denise braved some cold and windy weather conditions with us on the day, but we all left with very full warm hearts. Couldn't recommend her any higher, amazing lady who loves what she does. Thanks for making our day complete. Steve and Sally. x

Profile Picture Sally, 4/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise did a simply marvelous job officiating our wedding ceremony. She was so happy and enthusiastic and had the guests so engaged the whole time. We communitcated many times prior to the wedding and had the chance to meet in person prior, giving us the chance to go over everyt tiny detail. She answered every question I had and gave me the reasurance every bride is looking for. We were more then confident that Denis was a pefect choice. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about her. And she even mailed in our wedding license for us! She is wonerful and we would reccomed her to anyone! Can't wait to have her officiate our vow renewals down the road!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/12/14, 1 Review