Taos, NM 87571 Map · Phone number

About Enchanted Circle Ceremonies

It's my joy to collaborate with my couples in creating a warm and fulfilling wedding ceremony that truly reflects their values and taste. Whether you want something simple or elaborate; classic or quirky; interfaith, spiritual, or secular; I'll honor your wishes with just the right ceremony for you.

I'll work closely with you on the ceremony script, consulting and revising as much as necessary until you're completely satisfied. You have the final say over every aspect of the ceremony. And as part of your ceremony package, you'll receive a beautiful hand-bound copy of your ceremony script.

I'm an ordained minister through Universal Life Church and a Life Cycle Celebrant® certified by the Celebrant Foundation & Institute.

Please visit my website to learn more: http://www.enchantedcircleceremonies.com/p/about.html

Follow Enchanted Circle Ceremonies on

suzann shawn me 2
david will 3

7 Reviews for Enchanted Circle Ceremonies

Cassie and Mitch · Married on 08/23/2014

Susan was absolutely perfect for us! We completed a short questionnaire to help her get to know us. Having a destination wedding can be stressful, but she created an amazing ceremony and it turned out perfect! We recommend her 110%!!!

Paula · Married on 08/01/2014

On August 1, 2014 I was able to marry my long-term partner. Susan Carpenter Sims was our Officiant. The service that she prepared was absolutely perfect for us. Her words were inspirational and eloquent. It felt like Susan had known us for a long time because the service was so personal. One more thing I was so impressed with was her flexibility - I had to change meeting times....and the time of the wedding due to weather - she worked with us every step of the way! If I ever planned on getting married again, I would ask Susan to Officiate. Since I don't plan on that, all I can do is hope that others will recognize her gift!

Susan was very professional and provided a high quality of service throughout the entire time we worked with her. She took the time to find out about our wants and needs for our wedding and delivered a beautifully written and tailored ceremony that contained all of the elements we requested (and more). While participating in the rehearsal and performing the ceremony, Susan was very personable and professional, and the entire process ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Susan as an officiant and am very pleased with the services she provided.

Enchanted Circle Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English