1803 Louisiana Blvd NE suite C2, Albuquerque, NM 87110 Map · Phone number

About Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies

Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies is a wedding officiant located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Licensed wedding officiant Ashleigh Olguin discovered her love for weddings and ceremonies in 2014 and she has been customizing tailored ceremonies for couples ever since. Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies wants all couples to treasure their day and to have memories that will last forever. This wedding officiant emphasizes building a relationship with each couple first to encourage the most authentic, heartfelt ceremony.

Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies crafts and officiates a variety of ceremonies, including non-traditional, religious, spiritual, civil, and LGBTQ. Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies can also assist in day-of coordination and vendor planning, ensuring that your special day is taken care of. This licensed wedding officiant offers services that include a ceremony rehearsal, premarital counseling, and vow renewals.

kw 51 1023299
kw 51 1023299

3 Reviews for Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies

Rec Blankley · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashleigh's Attributes

Ashleigh was a consummate professional. She was organized, and friendly. She absolutely was the calming force during the wedding. I did not realize how much I needed a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding until I hired her. I would highly recommend her for event planning.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kady · Married on 10/14/2016

I Am an Ashleigh Evangelist!

There is nobody you want to officiate your wedding other than Ashleigh!

I mean, I guess if you don't love unbelievably kind people who want nothing more than for your wedding day to go perfectly and who go above and beyond to make it happen, you might go elsewhere. To each his own. 😉

She took our wedding day to another level. She saved my sanity made our ceremony more than we could have ever asked for. We met with her several times before our big day and I cannot stress enough how much of a difference that made for us and the beautiful ceremony she wrote.

During the day, she not only officiated our wedding like a rock star, but she kept us at ease (especially me when I started melting in ways I never thought I would).

The very second you meet Ashleigh, you will feel at ease and at home. She doesn't falter in her ability to make you feel comfortable and just plain happy to be in her presence.

You won't gain just an officiant. You'll gain a friend who genuinely cares about you, your "I do's" and everything that comes after.

Thank you always and forever, Ashleigh. You're the real MVP and we love you!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Chris More · Married on 07/05/2014

Perfect wedding experience!

Ashleigh is caring, yet professional. She was dedicated to making our wedding day perfect, and nailed it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ashleigh Olguin Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? NM