Décor for a Day Reviews

13 | Miami, FL

13 Reviews for Décor for a Day

Could not have asked for better service or quality. Elizabeth and her husband were great to work with. She was very accommodating and her pricing was excellent. We loved how her crystal candelabras looked on our tables. She responded to every email and phone call, and walked us through how to set up the pieces. I can honestly say she was a no fuss vendor. I will definitely work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Natasha · Married on 09/29/2012

Elizabeth from Décor for a Day is the most amazing vendor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was always so professional and kind throughout the whole wedding process. Having to work with such an indecisive bride (as myself) would normally be a pain for most vendors but Elizabeth was always there helping me come up with new ideas and was constantly in touch with me to reassure me that everything would turn out beautiful.

I rented the crystal candelabras as my reception centerpieces and they looked absolutely gorgeous! My guests could not stop talking about them.

All her products are not only beautiful, but also, are in excellent condition and affordable.

If you are looking for something special to give your wedding that "wow factor" look no further. Décor for a Day is the best vendor out there and the best part about it is that you remain stress free! I recommend them to everyone & I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Elizabeth from Decor for a Day was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely professional and very experienced. She was able to provide me with recommendations on different pieces and what would work well together. She also went above and beyond trying to find me additional items that I needed for my wedding. Elizabeth was very nice and so easy to work with. She made planning my wedding so stress free. Her rental items are in excellent condition and she delivers on every promise she makes. I would definitely recommend Décor for a Day and will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • Judith

Judith · Married on 04/28/2012

I don't even know how to begin to explain how wonderful decor for a day is. We were the first customer to book with them. Elizabeth went above and beyond to get me what I needed and I change my mind a few times on the center pieces and she always managed to please me. They delivered and set everything perfect and I even got to see them befor I left on my honeymoon. There is no other word for them but fantastic!!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Maria del Carmen · Married on 04/14/2012

My experience with decor for a day was great. Elizabeth the owner is very nice, helpful and flexible. She accomodated everything to make my life easier and my event fabulous. I definitely recommend her to anyone.

Maria

Sent on 04/22/2012

Mariem · Married on 03/25/2012

All I can say is that Elizabeth was very helpful and professional from beginning to end. Sometimes you want beautiful decorations for your wedding but don't necessarily want to buy them. Well, Decor For A Day has wonderful pieces that would make your wedding one of a kind. She was a bride once and remembers how stressful planning a wedding can be. You won't regret it. I look forward to using her services again (but this time for a baby shower, party etc..)

Sent on 03/27/2012

Naomi · Married on 11/11/2011

My favorite vendor, and I had a lot of terrific vendors. Elizabeth was so easy to work with. Very professional and helpful. I rented ceremony decor and crystal candelabras for my reception centerpieces, our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the candelabras were! If you are looking for quality rental decor items then look no further.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Keniele · Married on 10/08/2011

Definitely the easiest vendor to work with. Elizabeth was very flexible and went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 05/07/2011

Elizabeth was absolutely the best vendor that i hired for my wedding! When i emailed her she replied within hours! She meet with me on several occasions for whatever i needed. She is kind, sweet, and generous. I rented the glass candelabras from her and they were breathtaking!! I couldnt be happier!! My wedding visions came true because of her and for that i am very grateful!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Colleen · Married on 11/19/2010

I chose a venue in Miami that was outdoors and knew that we needed some light and votive candle would not work so I contacted Decor for a Day. They have to be the single most professional vendor I have ever worked with. They come to you with the product and make it so easy!!!
    They also kept in touch with me the entire process and were so encouraging and willing to do anything!!
    The products that Decor for a Day use are top notch. I am in the hote/event business and expect the very best and that is what you get from them.
    Words can't describe what the event looked like as the candles and lanterns literally made the wedding pop! You didn't even notice the flowers as the lanterns to center stage!!
    I have recommended them to so many hotels and event companies as they are extremely professional.
    The owner is so personable and very knowledgeable as she was in the same position when she got married to go out and find that perfect thing for her wedding so she created a company that supplies items you won't get anywhere else!!
    Once again I can't wait to use Decor for a Day for my next event!
    I give them a 5 all the way around!
    Thanks for making my wedding so special!
    Colleen Graham-Suarez
    Miami Beach, Florida

Sent on 12/03/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2010

WOW!!! Elizabeth was very professional and I was very pleased with the services provided from my initial contact with her up until pick up. The silver candelabras rented were outstanding and was the focal point of my the decor of tables. I will most defiintely use her services in the very near future. Thanks for making my 25th wedding anniversary a HIT!!!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Paulina · Married on 07/31/2010

We used Decor for a Day for our wedding. We rented the candelabras and the vases for our wedding and that way we saved a lot of money. This company is very responsible, on time and very professional. Elizabeth is great. From now on I will use Decor for a Day and rent the decor for our parties and events... I highly recommend it.. Use them you will save a lot of money and time...

Sent on 08/22/2010

michele · Married on 11/10/2012

decor for a day was amazing to work with for my wedding planning! will definitely be back and recommend to all my friends! they were very accommodating, flexible and worked with me to make the planning so much easier. Extremely reliable, friendly and professional!

Sent on 11/21/2012