Dazzling Expressions Reviews

1 | Melbourne, FL

1 Reviews for Dazzling Expressions

Tiffany · Married on 05/08/2010

I found Dazzling Expressions on Etsy while searching for our Save the Dates, and immediately loved Crista's work. After receiving my samples in the mail (almost immediately), I began to work with Crista to design our Save the Dates and Wedding invitations. Crista listened to all of our requests, and came up with many custom design examples so quickly. She was SUCH a pleasure to work with, and was so patient with us as we changed our wedding colors so many times! The quality of work is excellent, and the cost is extremely budget-friendly. Dazzling Expressions did our Save the Dates, Shower Invitations, Wedding Invitations (with all inserts, including printing of mailing addresses on all inner/outer envelopes), ceremony programs, table numbers, and place cards, and we were so happy with the final products! Everything coordinated so beautifully. I highly recommend Dazzling Expressions for all wedding stationary - Crista is so incredibly talented and friendly - you will LOVE working with her!

Sent on 06/15/2010