This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2018

Event Décor By Nadia in Oviedo, Florida, is a professional event decorating company that strives to exceed the expectations of our clients by transforming their dreams into a reality. As each client is unique, we prioritize building relationships with our clientele to ensure every detail is a perfect representation of their unique vision. Through our experience, we will work with you as your wedding expert to share your story with your budget. We have had the privilege of planning and decorating for diverse clients, allowing us to create varying designs that range from the traditional to the ethnically inspired. Our highly qualified and diligent team will work tirelessly to ensure that every detail is tended to perfection. We carry the most up-to-date décor in our inventory, and for your satisfaction, EDR welcomes you to our interactive showroom for you to sample your ideas! We continuously strive to satisfy every client we serve and bring their dreams to reality!

Services offered:

• Specializing in full event design and decor
  • Day-of-coordination
  • Florals
  • Linens
  • Signage
  • Furniture
  • And everything in between!
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Nadia and her team at Event Decor by Nadia are highly recommended for wedding decor. They are described as attentive, responsive, and helpful throughout the planning process. Reviewers praise Nadia's knowledge, expertise, and ability to bring their vision to life. The decorations are described as beautiful, elegant, and exceeding expectations, with guests continuing to rave about the decor after the wedding. Nadia is also praised for her professionalism, flexibility, and ability to work within budgets. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Event Decor by Nadia for all wedding decor needs.

Review summary

Powered by AI

N
Nitasha B. Sent on 03/07/2020

Fairytale Wedding

I got engaged in March of 2019, and was moving to California in April of 2019. Due to my family living in Fl and my husbands family being in GA, we had decided to have the wedding in Orlando. I was trying to get all my vendors booked before I left, and decorations for our wedding was the most stressful for me. We had a guest list of 300+. When I first reached out to Nadiah from Event Decor and Rentals, she was so nice and and made me feel at ease. She asked me for some pictures of what I liked. The next day when I went out to see her, she had her place decorated in my colors and my theme. She took the time to get to know me, and made me dream wedding come to life. Even when I moved, she made sure to keep in touch and send me new pieces that came in, and respected what I wanted. This company is amazing and I want to have another function so I can use her again!! Thank you for making my wedding day the most amazing day I could ever imagine!
A
Aminha U. Sent on 06/22/2024

Best Visionary Ever

I can't thank Nadia enough for making our wedding day extra special with the incredible decor. I gave her an idea of the theme I wanted, and I was absolutely blown away from the moment I walked into the venue, with how she created my vision into beautiful reality. It felt like stepping into a fairytale brought to life. The attention to detail was outstanding, from the elegant centerpieces to the stunning floral arrangements, with warm lighting and inviting atmosphere that made our guests feel right at home. Nadia also provided helpful suggestions and guidance throughout the planning process, to make sure I felt supported and confident that everything would be taken care of. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
C
Chelsey M. Sent on 01/13/2024

Amazing Service and Quality

Working with Nadia was amazing. She took our wishes and desires and made them come to life. She is friendly and accommodating, making our wedding experience so memorable!! She was so reliable and helpful!! She went out of her way to make this day lovely for us. I’d recommend her to anyone!!!!
illustration message bubble

· Wedding Florists
The Florida Hotel & Conference Center
4.9 out of 5 rating , 9 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours