Dayton Mobile DJ Reviews

Dayton Mobile DJ 5
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/19/2019

10 out of 10

I would give Mitch of Dayton mobile Dj a 10/10 Stars if I could!!! Hands down the best of the best. He was great with helping us plan & choose songs that were the perfect fit for our day, he helped with keeping the night flowing with speeches, first dances etc. and he kept the dance floor full all night - Mitch knows how to keep the party going & interacts with the crowd all night long! He pays attention to detail with your timeline and song choices. You can definitely tell Mitch loves what he does; it shows!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jessica Bowsman · Married on 08/30/2019

Awesome DJ

Highly recommend Dayton Mobile DJ! Very professional. Knows his stuff. Photo booth was awesome! Music selection was great!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Sydney Scherer · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Dayton Mobile DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. They made sure everyone was able to hear the ceremony, provided lighting, marquee letters, glow sticks, photo booth with props and had our guests dancing the whole night. They did a wonderful job and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Deitschmann · Married on 06/15/2019

Best and easiest decision for our wedding

Mitch made our wedding an absolute dream. The entire day flowed so smoothly and he was extremely flexible with us as we waited out the weather and made a few last minute changes! He kept the reception rolling, the guests entertained, and the dance floor alive! Highly recommend Dayton Mobile DJ!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kandice · Married on 05/25/2019

Rain rain, go away

Mitch provided our ceremony music, hosted our reception and provided the photo booth. He did a great job keeping everyone informed and keeping the party going. He even directed everyone inside at the very last minute for an unexpected inside wedding. He was easy to work with on picking songs and clarifying plans. Also very affordable!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

The perfect DJ!

Highly recommend DMDJ to anyone and everyone! We were so pleased with the entire crew the day of our wedding and everything leading up to it!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2019

The Best DJ Choice in Dayton!

Would definitely recommend Mitch to anyone for any event! He is quite experienced and is very good at managing the schedule and needs of an event. My husband and I did not have an exact idea of every single thing that was going to happen throughout our wedding day, but Mitch talked through from beginning to end and helped us nail down all those little details. He even was very good at recommendations when we weren't really sure which choice to make. On the day of, he kept a good handle on the schedule and made sure everything was running smoothly. It was easy to work with him from beginning to end, and we don't know how we would have pulled off the wedding day without him!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lisa Daugherty · Married on 04/10/2019

Perfect match for our wedding!

Daron was wonderful to work with! We were given the freedom to create exactly what we wanted in our playlist, and knew we could count on Daron to keep the party going! Our package included a photo booth and it was a huge hit. Daron was very accommodating and willing to make schedule changes just days before our wedding, and was friendly and easy to work with. We had multiple guests tell us how great the DJ was - he did awesome with keeping everyone involved and entertained. Thanks so much, DMDJ!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 12/31/2018

When you want the very best DJ in the Dayton area, go with Dayton Mobile DJ! From the photo booth to the lighting and everything in between, Mitch and his crew really make wedding receptions great!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Amy · Married on 10/01/2018

Very helpful with keeping things on schedule!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic DJ!! We could not have been happier!! Mitch kept the audience entertained but didn’t sound like a radio host, he was perfect! We loved the photo kiosk, it was definitely a massive hit and we wouldn’t have had as much fun without it! Mitch played songs that fit our style but was relatable to our guests. Whenever there was a question he asked us right away, so thrilled with how special he made our day, thank you so much! We couldn’t recommend you more!!!

Dayton Mobile DJ 6
    Dayton Mobile DJ 7
    Dayton Mobile DJ 8
    Dayton Mobile DJ 9
    Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2018

Mitch was relaxed and easy to work with. He helped us plan out our reception and incorporated everything we wanted. He was funny and a true professional! We would recommend him to everyone!

• Kayla

Kayla Bell · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

If I could give 10 stars I 100% would! Mitch, his wife and all the staff of Dayton Mobile DJ was absolutely phenomenal to work with! I changed my mind 1101 times over different things and called Mitch in the middle of the day over and over again and he never once got frustrated and of course he made sure everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted it! Thank you for making our wedding day unforgettable, hands down the best DJ service EVER 😊💕

Dayton Mobile DJ 10
    Dayton Mobile DJ 11
    Dayton Mobile DJ 12
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

Mitch did a fantastic job at my wedding! He was super helpful in planning the order of events prior to the wedding. On the day of he was flexible and adjusted when we got ahead of schedule. He had a unique way of interacting with my guests and entertaining them. Many told me afterward that he was one of the best DJs they had ever heard. He kept the party hopping and made our night very special!

Lora · Married on 09/09/2018

Mitch did an awesome job! Our wedding was fun and entertaining. We loved the on-line planning app and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

Dayton Mobile DJ 13
    Dayton Mobile DJ 14
    Dayton Mobile DJ 15

Joe · Married on 09/08/2018

Very responsive and friendly, the price was right especially for the photo kiosk, great job MC’ing and directing guests. The reception went a lot smoother than I could have hoped otherwise.

Tasha · Married on 09/08/2018

Mitch was awesome for our wedding. It rained the whole day and he was so flexible when I last minute changed the back up plan for the ceremony. He was so supportive, he got me a drink after pictures and offered his own umbrella to me and my husband which was bigger than ours so we wouldn't get wet. The music was awesome and he kept the party going. He helped remind us of things that were coming up and kept the event on track. The back drop and lighting set up for both ceremony and reception was awesome. It really set the mood for our event. I also loved the photo booth! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kayla Wimer · Married on 07/14/2018

Best DJ ever!!

Mitchell is awesome!! He made my wedding a blast! He really kept us track and kept the party going. He’s super well priced for everything he gave us! Backdrop, monogram and up lighting are a must! Also he has so many ideas I wouldn’t have thought of. I’ve been to many weddings and he is hands down the best DJ.

Dayton Mobile DJ 16
    Dayton Mobile DJ 17
    Dayton Mobile DJ 18
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Paige · Married on 06/16/2018

D'Aron was a great DJ and emcee for our wedding and reception!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mallorie · Married on 06/15/2018

Mitch and his crew are amazing! The other gentleman he had with him even helped me with my plate for dinner so I didn’t get anything on my dress! I had a whole list of music picked out and he didn’t have to go by it and he did. I am so impressed. Lots of people after the wedding told us how personable he was and how he lit up a conversation with my now father in law. Mitch is truly the best!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Angie · Married on 06/09/2018

They were very flexible with our crazy schedule. Everyone had a great time and loved the photo booth! We were very happy to have this at our reception. Thank you so much for everything! We had the best time with the booth!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

Mitchell and his crew were Beyond amazing at my wedding this past Saturday! He went above and beyond what I expected any DJ would do. Not only did he play every song I asked him for, he also made sure we had everything we needed. He kept my guests highly entertained and on the dance floor all night, brought us drinks and snacks during our picture session, and he even brought a fan to the head table for my husband and I, so that we could cool off during our dinner!! I also had a photo booth that was a big hit for my guests. Dayton Mobile DJ is a fantastic service and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great time and worry free party!

Shawnna · Married on 05/26/2018

Mitchell was professional and courteous. We didn’t have air conditioning at our venue and he and his staff came through for us in a major way! They moved tables and helped with fans. He kept the schedule moving and helped make our evening perfect!

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2018

Mitch was amazing!!! He seriously was the best part of the reception. Everyone complimented on our "awesome DJ" and said he was the best they'd seen. He was engaging, energetic and kept the party moving. He also did a great job keeping me involved with music choices and really got my taste. Couldn't speak higher of anyone! And I'm a bride ;)

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Mitch was both helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. At the ceremony/reception, he went above and beyond what was expected of him to make sure everything transpired smoothly. He even dealt with an issue surrounding the toasts caused by a less-than-stellar bar staff. Weeks later, our guests are still raving about the fantastic job that he did. Although our guests weren't necessarily a dance-oriented crowd, Mitch made the party fun and encouraged guests to get out on the dance floor throughout the night. We would highly recommend Dayton Mobile DJ for your event! We couldn't imagine our day without Mitch's talent and ability to create a lively and fun atmosphere!

Sent on 05/23/2018