Davis Wells Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Davis Wells Photography 1

Kayla · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Professional, Friendly, and Highly Recommended

If looking for a photographer to capture amazing photos look no further! Davis did an excellent job with our engagement photos. He took the time to research the area and find the perfect location! Davis is very professional and his response time is fast along with photo turnaround. I am in love with the way our photos look and the way they were captured in the light. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Ellen Freeman · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience!

We had an absolute blast doing our engagement photos! Davis made us feel very comfortable and relaxed, even when I was very nervous going into it! He made sure our personalities were included and didn't feel stiff! The end result was absolutely amazing and even better than I could have hoped for!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Sammi

Sammi Powell · Married on 06/18/2016

Videographer

Davis simply exceeded my expectations for our wedding video! I always dreamed of having one of those “Pinterest worthy” videos that makes your heart melt and he made that dream come true. He captured every little tiny detail that we spent months planning in a way that was so beautiful it took our breath away. His thoughtfulness in to the video clips he used, the lighting, & the music he chose was perfect and left us wiping our eyes as we re-experienced our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend Davis as a videographer for you wedding if you want to capture ever essence and remember it forever.

Sent on 03/16/2019