David's Bridals Reviews

David's Bridals 2
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Excellent service

I was nervous going in to look for a dress, but I found the one and it was within my budget and cheaper than one I had designed before.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2019

The Perfect Dress!

Great selection and the best staff, only tried on a few dresses before finding the perfect one and I felt so amazing on my wedding day, I got so many compliments!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Makita

Makita · Married on 07/20/2019

Tears of Joy

The stylist Wing was great literally was in tears. (Happy tears) She made my experience so special and brought my vision to life. I felt so beautiful inside and out .

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Susana

Susana Martinez · Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous dress and exceptional attention

I loved my dress so much. The ladies were very kind and they treated me very well. I recommend you ask for Tracey. She is THE EXPERT and will help you find just what you need.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    David's Bridals 3
    David's Bridals 4
  • Kerri

Kerri Thompson · Married on 03/19/2019

Short Notice Wedding

These ladies did wonderful helping me find the perfect dress to leave the store with!

Sent on 03/20/2019

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

After reading so many negative reviews for David's Bridals I felt I had to write. I decided I would try them anyway just to figure out what styles I liked since I had not yet tried any dresses on. I had a Wednesday night appointment at David's in Wilmington DE with Shanee. I could not have asked for a nicer, funnier more compassionate consultant. As a plus sized bride I had numerous worries and insecurities and she had me laughing and feeling good about myself through it all. I was impressed with the number of plus sized samples available and was able to try quite a few different styles to determine what worked for me. I ended up buying a dress I absolutely loved elsewhere but my #2 choice was one from David's. It seems like they are really trying to bring up their reputation - at least at this store. I would definitely recommend trying the out, especially if you wish to keep to a budget! Lots of styles available for reasonable prices.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Michele · Married on 11/18/2017

1.0

My sales rep was kind and professional. The store is another story! No welcome, left waiting at the reception desk with nobody to welcome us! I was amazed on a visit that the people who ere at the reception desk did not even look up at me to say hello, SERIOUSLY, that is just RUDE to not even make eye contact.
    The dress I tried on was in great condition, lace was nicely trimmed, dress was in great condition. I was pressured to hurry up and order because it was really pushing the limit according to the sales people, funny, the dress came to the store in less than a week. TERRIBLE condition, sloppy workmanship. I can not recommend this store to anyone, don't get a prom dress here, don't get a bridesmaid dress here, do not shop here! I had been warned but went here anyway, my bad luck!

Sent on 10/30/2017