Davids Bridal Reviews

56 Reviews for Davids Bridal

1 User photo

Ashley Thomas 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Gallagher Wedding

My mom got her mother of the bride dress here, my bridesmaids got their dresses here and my niece got her flower girl dress here. All were very beautiful and altered to perfection!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect dress

Got my dress from them for a very reasonable price. My favorite part of a dress is a train and I got one that had nothing on it. Then my grandma did amazing work with lace that matched and my dress was then complete and everything I have ever imagined 馃槏

Sent on 04/16/2019

Glori 路 Married on 02/25/2017

Got my mother and grandmothers dresses here. They loved them! The staff was very friendly to them and made my grandmother feel comfortable. My mom is actually looking for another event to wear her dress!

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • User4340354 路 2+ years ago

I purchased my wedding dress from David's Bridal and I was very impressed. Their customer service was great, it was very easy to set up appointments to accommodate my schedule and I would recommend them to anyone in search for a wedding or evening dress.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Melissa 路 Married on 10/12/2013

I purchased my wedding dress from here. Since I am having a destination wedding I decided to purchase my dress in California. The staff was very accommodating when it came to making alteration appointments that fit my schedule. Overall very satisfied with my dress and the service I received from David's Bridal. Lots of different styles of dresses to choose from and lots of different price ranges. Can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Priscilla 路 Married on 06/15/2013

All the workers were friendly and very helpful. They always asked to assist. You never felt as if you were doing it alone.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Deanna 路 Married on 10/15/2012

Lots of options for bigger girls!!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Brittany 路 Married on 09/01/2012

I got my dress from David's Bridal and I was extremely happy with it!! Sophia was the manager during my appointment and picked the most perfect dresses. I only gave her a couple ideas of what I was thinking and she picked most of the dresses I had marked in the catalog (she didn't even look at the catalog). The dress I ended up getting wasn't even one I had marked in the catalog but it was amazing! I felt absolutely beautiful and didn't even need any alterations. Sophia completely made my experience wonderful, she was bubbly and excited the entire time.
    I did take my dress into alterations at David's to get the bustle done and I was amazed at how it came out. They did an amazing job with it. Everyone was pleased and said the bustle totally added to the dress rather than take away from it.
    Thank you David's Bridal!

Sent on 09/06/2012

stephanie 路 Married on 03/31/2012

I got my dress there and i loveed it

Sent on 04/18/2012

Lindy 路 Married on 09/17/2011

No complaints! Everything was fine :)

Sent on 10/25/2011

Karina 路 Married on 06/25/2010

I wasnt planning to come here until I had visited all the other wedding dress places but after a bad experience at Elegant Bride, I went straight to Davids. They had a greater variety of dresses than i had initially thought. I was sold on the customer service. my coordinator was the best, she was delicate, helpful and patient. She wasnt pushing a sale but was really working with me to find the perfect dress and even though the first one I tried on was it, she still waited and brought out all the dresses that met what I was looking for just to make sure. The price was the best part. Everyone thought my dress was beautiful and more expensive than it was. I was especially happy because I also got to use a coupon! :) I would recommend Davids Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding dress. You can go to any other place but go here as well and you will see that the customer service does not compare. This place is the best!

Sent on 07/14/2010
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 04/04/2009

I loved my dress it was beautiful!

Sent on 04/24/2009

Kate 路 Married on 07/27/2008

my dress was PERFECT!!!! i LOVED being able to walk away with my dress in hand :)

Sent on 02/14/2009

Julianna 路 Married on 08/03/2007

It was so easy. I tried on 3-5 dresses and the first dress I tried on was the last dress I tried on! The lady that initially helped my mom and I with the dresses was super nice and very helpful. Then when we went back to purchase the dress, we found one of my old childhood friends there that was able to help check us out. Overall it was, it was a wonderful experience and the price was excellent!

Sent on 04/12/2008
  • Crystal

Crystal 路 Married on 07/21/2007

I bought my amazing wedding dress from David's Bridal! I was so blown away with the service and patience I got from the bridal consultant there. She worked with my bridesmaid's sizing issues, and helped me with all my questions and concerns. Everything fit and came in on time.

Sent on 08/01/2008
  • Allison

Allison 路 Married on 08/12/2006

I heart David's Bridal....after spending MONTHS looking for a dress in every swanky boutique in the Bay Area, I was at my wits end....Wedding dress shopping was not what I would call enjoyable....everywhere I went, I ended up leaving in tears. Finally, I broke down and went with my then fiance and future mother in law to David's Bridal....thinking that it was the Wal Mart of Bridal stores. Much to my delight, the staff was knowlegeable, helpful and the designer gowns georgus. Hours later, I walked out with my gown, veil and flower girl dress and was the happiest bride ever....but maybe not in the most traditional way! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/09/2008

Beth 路 Married on 08/06/2016

My family and I had a great experience with them. My daughter and I went in without an appointment to just look and they were very helpful! We tried on and found my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses that day. They shipped the order quickly and even sent one of the bridesmaids dresses to my other daughter in Oklahoma. We all live at least an hour away from their stores and they allowed extra time for us to be able to get to them to pick up the shipments. When my dress arrived, it was too small and they found they could not order a larger size. The manager authorized the store to cover the corset back that would need to be added for the dress to fit. I was approved for one of their credit cards and was able to authorize payment for alterations for my daughter who is going to college in Oklahoma over the phone so she didn't have to stretch her budget to pay for it. Every time we went in to the store we had a great experience. The only complaint I had was they did not have shoes to fit me in stock and I couldn't order any without trying them on because of their no return policy.

Sent on 08/15/2016

savannah 路 Married on 08/08/2015

The staff were prompt and professional. They worked with me to find the most amazing dress for my special day!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Heather 路 Married on 04/05/2008

I found David's Bridal to be the best place to get my dress, by bridesmaids dresses, and my mother of the bride dress. I made an appointment everytime I went. I am from out of town and David's Bridal was very accommidating to that. At my first dress appointment I found the perfect dress. The lady that helped me was wonderful...she found the dress, the tiara, and my veil...it was perfect. My bridesmaid did not have any trouble getting their dresses or shoes. One of my bridesmaids ended up being pregant and they gladly changed her dress out for her. I had a great experience with David's Bridal and would recommend them. I did not go during the summer which seems to be the busiest times for them.

Sent on 11/12/2008
  • User3226642 路 2+ years ago

Great time me and my girls had

Sent on 04/29/2013

courtney 路 Married on 03/21/2009

3.0

The sales rep was very helpful in calling around to other stores to check availability for the veil that I wanted. We were able to find it and decided the best option was to order online. She made the experience very pleasant despite it being a very busy Sunday afternoon in the store.

Sent on 04/07/2009

Kaina 路 Married on 07/18/2015

I used David's Bridal for my bridesmaid's gown and the dresses turned out amazing for the value! All of my girls had alterations done there and their dresses looked great!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Nicole 路 Married on 05/31/2008

3.5

some stores might have better service

Sent on 06/03/2008

lauren 路 Married on 07/25/2015

4.2
      3.5

I chose my bridesmaids dresses through Davids Bridal as well as my wedding gown. Our sales lady was a lot of help, and helped me find the dress of my dreams. Which was a beautiful feeling. Also, we stayed within budget!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Elizabeth 路 Married on 05/31/2014

4.2

Very helpful team. Purchased my undergarments, shoes, and wedding dress here. I will come back to buy a bridesmaid dress as well.

Sent on 01/20/2015