17 Reviews for Dallas Photo Booth Experts

8 Dallas Photo Booth Experts Reviews

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was amazing from the beginning til the end!!! We had both the video & photo booth options with the LED lights. It was a big hit! We still have family members talking about how clear the pictures are and great it was! Oleg the owner promptly responded to any questions, was on time, hands on & very easy to work with! I We receive all pictures including the videos the next day! My husband and and I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I are recently married, and we used Dallas Photo booth Experts for our photo booth at our wedding reception. I thought having a photo booth would be fun for the guests and it would be a good party favor to take home at the end of the night. We met Dallas Photo booth Experts at a wedding show in Dallas and were impressed with their prices, they were extremely reasonable and offered about three packages to choose from depending on your event needs. I only communicated with the owner via email but always got a response within the day. On your photo booth pictures a little icon displays at the bottom that shows the couples names and the date of the event and then a little picture. For example, two rings to represent marriage. He sent a potential picture for me to review, but I wanted something a little more personalized for our wedding, and without an issue he used the picture that I sent him and had a new sample icon by the end of the week.
The day of the event he was there on time and had a camera around the reception hall to capture the fullness of the day and even had fun little props for guests to play around with in their pictures. All in all I had a great experience, and when my sister gets married we will absolutely be using their services again.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was amazing from the beginning & exceeded our expectations! We had both the video & photo booth options. Oleg the owner promptly responded to any questions, was on time, hands on & very easy to work with! I received a tablet with all photos and videos as well as candid photos our photographer may not have gotten days after the wedding. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User2638361, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oleg was awesome! We met him at a bridal expo and loved his enthusiasm. His photobooth was not only a photobooth but also a video booth, so we were excited to get a photostrip guestbook as well as a dvd with all the photos and video messages that our friends and family left for us. We opted for the open (as to enclosed) photobooth and created our own backdrop, which worked perfectly. Oleg was there early to set up and provided lots of fun props for our guests, so it was a great hit!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was great! I rented the smaller Easy Access Photo Booth; the construction of the photo booth was sturdier and the technology more impressive than what I saw from competitors. Prices were competitive, too, and the quality of the pictures and videos was really good. Oleg promptly responded to all my e-mails and phone calls and was very easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5482048, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were amazing!!!!! Everyone loved it! The open photobooth actually made it easier so people could see what was going on and so they could come try it out. They were super flexible and helped us out last minute and gave us a great deal!!! Loved getting a dvd copy at the end so I could see all of the behind the scenes and all the photos and videos in one place!

Profile Picture Tamara, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dallas Photo Booth has been the best investment I have ever made! The quality of the picture and videos was more than what we expected. They provided a large assortment of props that were fun, so many to choose from....everyone was having a blast!! This photo booth was worth every penny and from my research it was the most affordable as well. They did an awesome job with superb customer service. Thank you guys, great job!

Profile Picture Mayra, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Dallas Photo Booth Experts is the way to go!!!! Totally amazing!

Profile Picture Shawnna, 5/2/15, 1 Review