Dallas Photo Booth Experts Reviews

18 | Allen, TX

18 Reviews for Dallas Photo Booth Experts

18 Dallas Photo Booth Experts Reviews

Marissa · Married on 11/19/2016

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was amazing from the beginning til the end!!! We had both the video & photo booth options with the LED lights. It was a big hit! We still have family members talking about how clear the pictures are and great it was! Oleg the owner promptly responded to any questions, was on time, hands on & very easy to work with! I We receive all pictures including the videos the next day! My husband and and I would highly recommend them!!

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I are recently married, and we used Dallas Photo booth Experts for our photo booth at our wedding reception. I thought having a photo booth would be fun for the guests and it would be a good party favor to take home at the end of the night. We met Dallas Photo booth Experts at a wedding show in Dallas and were impressed with their prices, they were extremely reasonable and offered about three packages to choose from depending on your event needs. I only communicated with the owner via email but always got a response within the day. On your photo booth pictures a little icon displays at the bottom that shows the couples names and the date of the event and then a little picture. For example, two rings to represent marriage. He sent a potential picture for me to review, but I wanted something a little more personalized for our wedding, and without an issue he used the picture that I sent him and had a new sample icon by the end of the week.
    The day of the event he was there on time and had a camera around the reception hall to capture the fullness of the day and even had fun little props for guests to play around with in their pictures. All in all I had a great experience, and when my sister gets married we will absolutely be using their services again.

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was amazing from the beginning & exceeded our expectations! We had both the video & photo booth options. Oleg the owner promptly responded to any questions, was on time, hands on & very easy to work with! I received a tablet with all photos and videos as well as candid photos our photographer may not have gotten days after the wedding. I would highly recommend them!!

Oleg was awesome! We met him at a bridal expo and loved his enthusiasm. His photobooth was not only a photobooth but also a video booth, so we were excited to get a photostrip guestbook as well as a dvd with all the photos and video messages that our friends and family left for us. We opted for the open (as to enclosed) photobooth and created our own backdrop, which worked perfectly. Oleg was there early to set up and provided lots of fun props for our guests, so it was a great hit!

• User5482048 · 2+ years ago

Dallas Photo Booth Experts was great! I rented the smaller Easy Access Photo Booth; the construction of the photo booth was sturdier and the technology more impressive than what I saw from competitors. Prices were competitive, too, and the quality of the pictures and videos was really good. Oleg promptly responded to all my e-mails and phone calls and was very easy to work with.

Tamara · Married on 06/13/2015

They were amazing!!!!! Everyone loved it! The open photobooth actually made it easier so people could see what was going on and so they could come try it out. They were super flexible and helped us out last minute and gave us a great deal!!! Loved getting a dvd copy at the end so I could see all of the behind the scenes and all the photos and videos in one place!

Mayra · Married on 06/13/2015

Dallas Photo Booth has been the best investment I have ever made! The quality of the picture and videos was more than what we expected. They provided a large assortment of props that were fun, so many to choose from....everyone was having a blast!! This photo booth was worth every penny and from my research it was the most affordable as well. They did an awesome job with superb customer service. Thank you guys, great job!

Shawnna · Married on 05/02/2015

Dallas Photo Booth Experts is the way to go!!!! Totally amazing!

M. · event on: 01/28/2016

Dallas Photo Booth Experts were awesome! A+++ Very easy to work with from start to finish and very professional. We used them for a corporate event. They created great artwork using our logo and event theme. Payment was easy using PayPal. The day of the event Oleg arrived early to set up, and he made great suggestions as to placement of the booth, etc.; i.e. we ended up with the camera facing the event rather than a wall to get more action in the background. the set up was less than 1/2 hour. Everyone loved all the choices in props and the overall fun of having a photo booth. Everyone was able to take as many pictures as they liked, and the booth printed 2 identical strips of photos. We were also given a DVD so that more pictures could be printed later on. Our pictures were in color and were very clear. Overall, it was a lot of fun and we would definitely use Dallas Photo Booth Experts again! Thanks!

Lucia · event on: 07/23/2016

Oleg was Amazing to work with. the photobooth is ultra modern and looks great in any space! such awesome pictures and memories from our 40th birthday. Great service, on time, and the personalized design in the strips rocked. Seriously recommend Dallas Photobooth Experts.

Bonnie · event on: 12/02/2016

Oleg with Dallas Photo Booth Experts was just that - an expert! He absolutely saved our company's holiday party with a very last minute photo booth to the rescue! We had very little hope in finding anyone, yet Oleg immediately agreed and speedily put together all the details. He even made sure to put our company logo on the pictures, which was the perfect finishing touch for a personal reminder to each staff member! Despite traffic and time restraints Oleg proved to be both professional and proficient. We only asked for a Photo Booth, but he delivered above and beyond our needs, taking candid pictures of our group, as well as 360 degree pictures! We would 100% recommend his services to anyone in need of an affordable, capable, and kind vendor to make your event special! 5 Stars!

• User7919412 · event on: 03/16/2017

This is the 2nd time we have used this Photo Booth Company! Oleg is the best! His communication is thorough and he is timely and everything is clean. Receiving the photos the next day is awesome! Love the ability to personalize the photo booth pix, so attendees remember the occasion! Highly recommend!!

Jennifer · event on: 03/20/2017

We rented the enclosed photo booth for our high school basketball banquet. Oleg arrived on time and had everything set up and working by event time. He was very courteous and professional, and was there the entire time to provide direction and instruction. Everyone had a great time, and really enjoyed taking pictures. I would recommend Oleg and his photo booths for any party!

Rachel · event on: 05/03/2017

We used Dallas Photo Booth Experts for our work health fair and couldn't be happier with how it all went! Oleg was very responsive while preparing for the day and he was onsite to help with the machine and make sure people were having a good time. We will definitely use his services in the future!

Svetlana · event on: 01/27/2018

If you want professional photos, then this is what you want. Very nice photos. These people know what they are doing. Very friendly and helpful all the time.

Casie · event on: 12/05/2015

We had such a Blast with the Dallas Photo Booth Experts Saturday at our corporate work party! Everyone enjoyed letting loose and taking fun pictures behind the 'curtain'. Oleg was very helpful and printed extra copies upon request. I highly recommend using Dallas Photo Booth Experts for any event!

• User6049176 · event on: 11/22/2015

If I could give them 10 stars I would - having a photo booth from these guys at our reception has been a huge blessing! Everybody absolutely loved putting funny props on (and they have a lot of them!) and getting their pictures taken. Kids especially were fascinated with the photo booth and wanted to take a lot of pictures while making some really crazy faces! I don't think they limit the number of pictures and it's great because we got a scrapbook full of really nice and good quality pictures and custom event logo on the pictures. In addition, we got a disk with all the video greetings folks were leaving for our family. What a great memory! And the best part of it is that these Dallas Photo Booth Experts guys don't need any help or supervision - they are very professional, come early, set up quickly, and give you something to take home at the end of the event. Highly recommend them!

Darby · event on: 05/25/2018

GREAT company! Easy to schedule, communication is amazing, and did a wonderful job at the event. Highly recommend!