172 Reviews for Dallas Digital Events

Matted Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
172 Dallas Digital Events Reviews

Mr Vouras and his staff were an absolute joy to work with over the past year. They made what we thought to be a stressful situation a cake walk . We had an engagement session a bridal session and 8 hours of wedding day coverage an a 12x12 leather album. In every case everything was beautiful. We give our highest recommendation to anyone planning a wedding that needs a top notch seasoned photographer. Bravo Chris!!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In our minds Chris is the best photographer in Dallas. I've been in several weddings in the past few years and seeing all the wedding pictures from my friends weddings I may be a great critic at this point. ha ha. His work is amazing and he made us feel so comfortable. His prices are also very affordable. We can't say enough about him and his staff. Thank you Chris, Bethany and Kirk

Profile Picture Bethany , 4/14/18, 1 Review

My hero!
Chris is the best!
We found Chris during my brother's wedding last year.
In my opinion after shopping around town was the best of the best.
His pricing was a great addition as well.
Everything was amazing!
We did a bridal session, an engagement session, seven hours of wedding day coverage and received two canvas' from the bridal and engagement sessions, a ten by 10 album and two 5x5 albums. we did Option Five. Our budget for. photography was $3000 and we came in way under.
Did I mention everything was amazing!!!
That you
Chris,
Laurie

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so blessed to have had Chris video our wedding. The video was outstanding and captured every special moment we had. Chris was also very fun at the wedding and all of our guests loved him! I would recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Madison, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris Is great! You will not be disappointed. Chris captured my daughters wedding through video. I know weddings are expensive. You will probably debate with yourself about whether or not you “need” the video. But I will tell you, It’s the one thing you don’t want to skip! Chris will do a good job. Go ahead... just do it!

Profile Picture Jake and Madison , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

He makes taking photos fun!!!!!

Profile Picture Ellie, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

We found Dallas Digital by referral from our church and wedding wire.
We found the owner a delight to do business with, we actually not only stayed with our budget, we got so much more than we expected. Received our album today and we can't say enough kind words about the entire experience.
We can Dallas highly recommend Dallas Digital to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Ken, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Met Chris at our church, shooting our annual Christmas show.
We asked if he did weddings after watching him direct his team of video guys.
We thought he just did video.
He is by far the best photographer we met during our search for our wedding.
Needless to say we had photography and video and we couldn't be happier.
He is also one of kindest individuals, with a disposition perfectly suited for his field.
Ron Carter

Profile Picture Ron and Betty, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This is the easiest review I will ever make. Chris and his staff not only came through with the a perfect wedding album and video they were the life of the party wedding. Smiling faces, laughter, professionalism, etc.
Our guests kept asking where we found them. With all the nervousness and stress that comes with a wedding it was so nice to have someone take control with such effortless ease. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
Stephanie Carrie

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I met Chris at my cousin's wedding in Dallas. Ben and I were so taken with the way he approached the room and the guests we knew we had found our photographer. We live in Austin. We got his info and he actually met with us the following day at his studio. -Sunday- We asked if he would come to Austin and he graciously accepted. We had our big day at the Lady Bird Gardens, what a great addition he was. Kept everyone laughing and smiling the entire day from start to finish. The photos and video are amazing and there was no uncharge for attending. Dad took care of the accommodations.
There are not enough nice things we can say about him and his team.
Tracy

Profile Picture Tracy, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

By far Chris and his staff were also our best decision as I see by many of you out there that are saying similar things.
Everything was perfect and we always felt like we mattered instead of just another client.
We highly recommend this company and it's owner.
Carrie Johns Fielder

Profile Picture Carrie, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris Vouras and Dallas Digital did an excellent job at our Daughter’s wedding in January. He took all of their engagement pictures, her bridal, and wedding/ceremony photos and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend Chris Vouras!

Photos
Profile Picture Leah, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

We found Chris on Wedding Wire.
We were paying for most of the wedding ourselves and needing to keep eye on the finances.
After visiting with a dozen or so professional photographers that in my option were asking what I thought was way out of line, 3k, 4k, 5k. Really! (and you get nothing included) It was nice to find Chris, his work is beautiful, he has a great smile and attitude and he really does care. We actually looked forward to every visit with him for shoots and proofing.
Wedding day was perfect, he captured more than we remember and our friends and family kept asking where we found him. You can't go wrong! We got an engagement session, bridal session, two 16x20 canvas portraits, all of our images on dvd and a absolutely gorgeous 12x12 leather album all for about $2500 and not once did he try to up sell us.
Chris, You Are The Best
The Prathers

Profile Picture Glory and Ben, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris, Karissa and Navid were by far the best choice we made in planning our wedding day.
These guys really knew their stuff. They all in their own way added to our day in so many positive ways.
The owner Chris should be on stage doing standup as he kept the entire room laughing the entire evening!
His work is amazing and he has a calm caring nature.
The albums just arrived, we couldn't be happier.
We highly recommend this company!
Tori and Glenn Newman

Profile Picture Tori, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cannot say enough positive things about the company.
From start to finish everything delivered as promised.
Albums and portraits exceeded all of expectations.
Great staff with upbeat attitudes.
If I could give more than five stars I would.
Ben Harding

Profile Picture Ben , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Chris at our office. He has been shooting our company's headshots as far back as I can remember. We are ReMax agents. Last year he overheard us talking about our daughter's wedding and invited us to his studio. So pretty.
Well, needless to say we hired him and had not one regret throughout the entire process. Carrie and Tom loved him and his work. He was always smiling and upbeat and made everything fun and exciting. Our guests wedding day were equally impressed. if you are planning a wedding he is a must to consider. Sincerely Connie and Bill Merchant

Profile Picture Connie / Mom, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I met Chris on some terrible circumstances last week. The day before my wedding my videographer calls me and says he will not be able to shoot my wedding because he broke his camera. ???? I asked him why he sold me a multiple camera package if he only has one camera and he said "well he broke both of them" . OMG freaking out!!! Got Chris' number from Janice at St Michaels and thought I'd at least call. Life Saver! Not only did he come out and shoot everything himself, he knew I had already paid for my video with the other company, he told me to wait and pay him when we got back from our honeymoon, to avoid any more stress.That really did help out a lot too. He is such a nice guy. I wish we had met when I was booking everything at the start.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were so impressed with this company of pros we used them once again for our second daughter.
Chris the owner is a great photographer that seems to bring out the best of everyone he shoots.
He just takes all the stress out of everything he does.
You can't go wrong.
We have one daughter left and we will see him again, hopefully not to soon.
Nothing personal Chris, you are the best!
Beth and James Carson

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfect experience in every way.
We love Chris and this company.
Stayed with us throughout the entire wedding process from start to finish.
Full of great ideas.
Beautiful photos.
Highly recommend!
Kathy and Bill

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Living in Colorado and planning a wedding in Dallas can be quite a task.
We found Chris here on the site and fell in love with his photography.
He not only made everything run smoothly from afar, he introduced us to most of our other wedding vendors during our brief visits in town. It was like getting a very knowledgeable coordinator at no charge. Everything turned out beautiful and the kids loved him as well. This company is the best! Thank you Chris and the staff at Dallas Digital.

Profile Picture Leslie (Bride's mother) Katie (Bride), 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Dallas Digital here on WeddingWire so we thought we would add our thoughts as well.
Chris, Karissa and Navid were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything delivered as promised.
Chris the owner is by far the best photographer we interviewed during our planning process and like many of you I have read here also feel his pricing is down to earth and honest.
We liked the fact all of the packages were complete.
Highly recommend!
Gina

Profile Picture Gina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris, Peter and I would like to thank you and the team for all the hard work and beautiful pictures and the amazing video.
Our parents also thought the world of you.
Rest assured we will be passing out you name to all of our friends and family.
Gracie and Peter

Profile Picture Gracie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris was not only the best investment we made for our wedding, the smiles and laughter he brings with him made our big day even more special. His work is beautiful and his package pricing was the best in town. We can't say enough about him.

Profile Picture Rob, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Our favorite vendor!
We went to Chris with a set photography budget, he asked us what the magic number was and to this day I still don't know why we were so hesitant to share but we did. Needless to say he became our new best friend.
It's nice to find people that actually care about others.
He is super talented but best of all made us feel comfortable during both sessions and wedding day.
He even upgraded our album as a surprise

Teressa and Paul Covington