164 Reviews for Dallas Digital Events

Destination / Travel (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Matted Prints (1)
164 Dallas Digital Events Reviews

He makes taking photos fun!!!!!

Profile Picture Ellie, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Met Chris at our church, shooting our annual Christmas show.
We asked if he did weddings after watching him direct his team of video guys.
We thought he just did video.
He is by far the best photographer we met during our search for our wedding.
Needless to say we had photography and video and we couldn't be happier.
He is also one of kindest individuals, with a disposition perfectly suited for his field.
Ron Carter

Profile Picture Ron and Betty, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Chris at my cousin's wedding in Dallas. Ben and I were so taken with the way he approached the room and the guests we knew we had found our photographer. We live in Austin. We got his info and he actually met with us the following day at his studio. -Sunday- We asked if he would come to Austin and he graciously accepted. We had our big day at the Lady Bird Gardens, what a great addition he was. Kept everyone laughing and smiling the entire day from start to finish. The photos and video are amazing and there was no uncharge for attending. Dad took care of the accommodations.
There are not enough nice things we can say about him and his team.
Tracy

Profile Picture Tracy, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

By far Chris and his staff were also our best decision as I see by many of you out there that are saying similar things.
Everything was perfect and we always felt like we mattered instead of just another client.
We highly recommend this company and it's owner.
Carrie Johns Fielder

Profile Picture Carrie, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Chris on Wedding Wire.
We were paying for most of the wedding ourselves and needing to keep eye on the finances.
After visiting with a dozen or so professional photographers that in my option were asking what I thought was way out of line, 3k, 4k, 5k. Really! (and you get nothing included) It was nice to find Chris, his work is beautiful, he has a great smile and attitude and he really does care. We actually looked forward to every visit with him for shoots and proofing.
Wedding day was perfect, he captured more than we remember and our friends and family kept asking where we found him. You can't go wrong! We got an engagement session, bridal session, two 16x20 canvas portraits, all of our images on dvd and a absolutely gorgeous 12x12 leather album all for about $2500 and not once did he try to up sell us.
Chris, You Are The Best
The Prathers

Profile Picture Glory and Ben, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris, Karissa and Navid were by far the best choice we made in planning our wedding day.
These guys really knew their stuff. They all in their own way added to our day in so many positive ways.
The owner Chris should be on stage doing standup as he kept the entire room laughing the entire evening!
His work is amazing and he has a calm caring nature.
The albums just arrived, we couldn't be happier.
We highly recommend this company!
Tori and Glenn Newman

Profile Picture Tori, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cannot say enough positive things about the company.
From start to finish everything delivered as promised.
Albums and portraits exceeded all of expectations.
Great staff with upbeat attitudes.
If I could give more than five stars I would.
Ben Harding

Profile Picture Ben , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Chris at our office. He has been shooting our company's headshots as far back as I can remember. We are ReMax agents. Last year he overheard us talking about our daughter's wedding and invited us to his studio. So pretty.
Well, needless to say we hired him and had not one regret throughout the entire process. Carrie and Tom loved him and his work. He was always smiling and upbeat and made everything fun and exciting. Our guests wedding day were equally impressed. if you are planning a wedding he is a must to consider. Sincerely Connie and Bill Merchant

Profile Picture Connie / Mom, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I met Chris on some terrible circumstances last week. The day before my wedding my videographer calls me and says he will not be able to shoot my wedding because he broke his camera. ???? I asked him why he sold me a multiple camera package if he only has one camera and he said "well he broke both of them" . OMG freaking out!!! Got Chris' number from Janice at St Michaels and thought I'd at least call. Life Saver! Not only did he come out and shoot everything himself, he knew I had already paid for my video with the other company, he told me to wait and pay him when we got back from our honeymoon, to avoid any more stress.That really did help out a lot too. He is such a nice guy. I wish we had met when I was booking everything at the start.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were so impressed with this company of pros we used them once again for our second daughter.
Chris the owner is a great photographer that seems to bring out the best of everyone he shoots.
He just takes all the stress out of everything he does.
You can't go wrong.
We have one daughter left and we will see him again, hopefully not to soon.
Nothing personal Chris, you are the best!
Beth and James Carson

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfect experience in every way.
We love Chris and this company.
Stayed with us throughout the entire wedding process from start to finish.
Full of great ideas.
Beautiful photos.
Highly recommend!
Kathy and Bill

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Living in Colorado and planning a wedding in Dallas can be quite a task.
We found Chris here on the site and fell in love with his photography.
He not only made everything run smoothly from afar, he introduced us to most of our other wedding vendors during our brief visits in town. It was like getting a very knowledgeable coordinator at no charge. Everything turned out beautiful and the kids loved him as well. This company is the best! Thank you Chris and the staff at Dallas Digital.

Profile Picture Leslie (Bride's mother) Katie (Bride), 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Dallas Digital here on WeddingWire so we thought we would add our thoughts as well.
Chris, Karissa and Navid were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Everything delivered as promised.
Chris the owner is by far the best photographer we interviewed during our planning process and like many of you I have read here also feel his pricing is down to earth and honest.
We liked the fact all of the packages were complete.
Highly recommend!
Gina

Profile Picture Gina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris, Peter and I would like to thank you and the team for all the hard work and beautiful pictures and the amazing video.
Our parents also thought the world of you.
Rest assured we will be passing out you name to all of our friends and family.
Gracie and Peter

Profile Picture Gracie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chris was not only the best investment we made for our wedding, the smiles and laughter he brings with him made our big day even more special. His work is beautiful and his package pricing was the best in town. We can't say enough about him.

Profile Picture Rob, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Our favorite vendor!
We went to Chris with a set photography budget, he asked us what the magic number was and to this day I still don't know why we were so hesitant to share but we did. Needless to say he became our new best friend.
It's nice to find people that actually care about others.
He is super talented but best of all made us feel comfortable during both sessions and wedding day.
He even upgraded our album as a surprise

Teressa and Paul Covington

Profile Picture Teressa, Paul, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Chris at a friend's wedding two summers ago and knew we needed to speak with him further in anticipation of our wedding last July. He is truly the best. From start to finish he kept surprising us with all the amazing photos. Wedding day he kept everyone at ease and actually made our day better just by being there. Everything
was perfect and he actually exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Dallas Digital here on Wedding Wire and also through our coordinator at First Baptist.
From start to finish Chris the owner made us feel so comfortable.
I don't know how we are possibly going to choose the pictures, over for our album, they are all so beautiful,
968 to be exact.
The best part is he gave us all of them in high resolution and told us just because we don't use them we don't lose them.
He is the best and made the entire experience fun and exciting!
We highly recommend him.
Jenny

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are so many great things I could say about this company, and they all begin with Chris the owner.
We were in town last Thanksgiving holiday weekend helping our daughter plan her July wedding 2017. We call Chris asking to meet and talk about our wedding plans, he was on his way out of town and actually delayed his departure to see us. Who does that. His studio is beautiful and full of albums, portraits, canvas' and everything else you could possibly ask about. His smiling face and confidence had us sold immediately,
and his work is amazing.
He kept us on our desired budget and never tried to push us into anything we did not request.
He is the best.
Just received a beautiful wedding album today and to our surprise he included 2 smaller parent albums with a note "thank you for allowing me to share the day."
Wendy and Mark Day

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a great company to do business with.
We could not be happier.
Our photos are beautiful and everything we hoped for.
Bravo!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Chris at Kellys in Allen last November where I was working as a server at a dinner rehearsal. Watching him work the crowd with such ease and adding a positive vibe immediately caught my attention. Met at his studio in Plano a few days later and found him to be a perfect match for my wedding last June. He is a blast to work with, he is easy going and his work is perfection. All of my family and friends loved him and our albums beautiful. So happy!
Jenna Rodgers

Profile Picture Jenna Gore, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

if you are looking to book a photography service for your wedding make sure you contact Chris and the staff at Dallas Digital. After meeting with them and booking the date you need not worry about a thing, at least with them. Chris would call every few weeks and ask how we were doing he offered his help finding other vendors that would suit our needs, kept us on track with engagement and bridal sessions, pretty much turned into a close friend during the entire engagement up to wedding day. His work is beautiful and his pricing is down to earth. He is the best

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We won an engagement shoot at a local bridal show here in Dallas. After we received our proofs we were so unhappy with the results. We started looking for another photographer, Betsey at First United gave us Chris' number and told us to call.
After our first few minutes with him at his studio we knew he was our guy. His work is beautiful and his approach was upbeat. We had so much fun with him over the last year and can without any hesitation refer him to anyone.
Breanna Porter Hayes

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

By far Dallas Digital was the best decision we made for our wedding day.
Perfect service from start to finish.
The staff really made us feel special and our images are beautiful.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/20/17, 1 Review