Crowning Celebrations Reviews

64 | Perrysburg, OH

64 Reviews for Crowning Celebrations

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

Thanks to Brittany and Anna @crowningcelebrationsevents for helping our family pull off two amazing weddings in four months! Both weddings went smoothly and took on the individual personality of each bride. Our hearts are full!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

The Crowning Celebrations team truly made our wedding the best day of our lives - from the organization and planning leading up to the event, how smooth the day of went, and the attention to detail went above and beyond my expectations. I could not imagine our day without them. We are so appreciate and grateful for all their hard work!!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2015

Crowning Celebrations was simply amazing to work with! Both Brittany and Anna were professional, courteous, thoughtful, and creative. Not only did they make planning a breeze, but they coordinated an entire event that was cohesive and beyond anything that my husband and I could have imagined. From the major vendors to the day of details these gals knocked it out of the park! I would highly recommend working with them on any event- wedding or otherwise. Their attention to detail, responsiveness to feedback and questions, as well as their innovative vision is incomparable.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Brittany was amazing. My husband and I live out of town and my parents were relatively new to Toledo so we really needed the extra help. Brittany's connections and referrals were all extremely professional and worked with our budget. On the wedding day, Brittany was everywhere with the response, "Don't worry - we'll handle it." We couldn't have had such a great day without her and her team!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

Brittany and Anna were FANTASTIC! Best investment we made in our wedding. They handled everything and relieved my family and I from stress. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

I would highly recommend Crowning Celebrations to anyone. They did such an amazing job helping me plan my wedding from a state away. They were always available by email to help with anything I needed along the way, and they had tons of ideas and recommendations to ensure everything was just perfect. I had a vision in my mind of how I wanted our big day to be- and they really made my dream come to life.

The day itself was made easy for those closest to me because every detail was taken care of by the ladies of Crowning Celebrations. They do everything-- ranging from setting up, keeping the day on track, all the way to ensuring the gifts and extra favors were packed in the correct car. They took away all the stress of the experience so we could relax and enjoy!

Bottom Line: 100% worth it.. and 100% the best in the area !!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Crowning celebrations was the most well spent money of our entire wedding! I do not know what we would have done without them!! They helped us with ever aspect of our wedding from invitations to decor. Brittany is a great designer and made our wedding beautiful. They are also very organized and answer emails and phone calls immediately which was very helpful. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2014

alana · Married on 10/11/2014

When you work with someone over the course of many months (nearly a year in my case, and from another city!) to plan one very special and important day - you want it to be someone that's easy to work with, has good ideas, and a personality to keep you feeling comfortable and confident through the crazy and often hectic and emotional time that is wedding planning.

You can find this professional, creative confidant in Crowning Celebrations - they were there to help me every step along the way to bring my vision to life. From helping with vendor selections (music, etc) and other key details to coordinating the big day, I couldn't imagine not having a wedding planner to work with! Her team was there for me on my wedding day to take care of my every whim, which was fantastic. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kim · Married on 10/04/2014

Brittany and her team were great! Very kind and professional. We had planned an outdoor wedding at our home. The day of was very cold & windy, we even had hail! She made important last minute changes & really made sure all the guests were comfortable & the whole day turned out beautifully. My stress as the bride was minimal because of her service. I am very happy we had her help:)

Sent on 11/20/2014

I should probably start by saying that I recommend working with CC. It was one of the best decisions I made…and really the reason why we are still getting unsolicited compliments on our Fall 2014 wedding, including some from people who just heard about the event. However, if you feel you need convincing, read on.

I should probably also mention:
    1. I am not the wedding planning type. Really. No lie. They know.
    2. I had a lot of other things I needed to do with my time…including a job!
    3. We planned from a distance...and in only 5 months (they had 4).

Since it looked like we were going to go ahead with this wedding thing, I knew I needed someone to help…a lot. I wanted to have a beautiful event that our guests would enjoy, but I wanted to avoid as much stress as possible. I knew that we needed wedding planners that would be reliable, resourceful, patient, understanding, and well-connected. I didn’t want to have to worry that the people we hired were going to fail to show up, and I wanted to still have my job at the end of all of this.

Brittany and Anna had all of the qualities we needed and they were great to work with, too. They made our event the best it could have been. Still need more convincing? Continue.

Examples:
    1) When the RSVPs resulted in 50% more guests than our estimate, they figured out how to make it work.
    2) They rescued us from a tent company disaster – ‘Nuf said.
    3) They handled the lawn sprinkler incident that occurred just before an outdoor event -- Our guests were dry as a bone.
    4) They handled all of my crazy questions (I’m not exaggerating) with grace and wisdom -- saving me a lot of mental energy.
    5) They embraced our culture and made suggestions about incorporating it that were amazing.
    6) They impressed our guests.
    7) They knew when we needed them -- And we are so grateful that they did.
    8) No job was too small, too large, too low, or too high. They did whatever it took to make our day perfect.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Betty · Married on 05/10/2014

Brittany was awesome!! Thanks so much for everything!! Also, a personal thank you to your Mom!! We really appreciated everything!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Crowning Celebrations made the entire wedding!!! Being a Bride can be super stressful...but with their help everything went smoothly! They answered all of our questions and helped us plan a perfect day! And on the BIG day they took care of everything!! I didn't have a worry in the world! I would DEF recommend them!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Brittany and her team were great! They made the wedding day so smooth and worry-free.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Belinda · event on: 08/23/2013

Working with Brittany Craig from Crowning Celebrations was absolutely the best thing we could have done. While we had in mind the 50th Birthday party we wanted to have with a "Fire and Ice" theme, we struggled to get vendors to commit and bring it all together. We called Brittany and within minutes she got us the band we wanted, she got a florist that arranged a beautiful display of decor that included 1330 red roses. Brittany pulled off the absolute best party we could have dreamed up. We had ice sculptures, amazing ceiling decor and lighting, rental furniture to go with the theme, beautiful flower arrangements, an amazing cake to go along with the theme, professional photography and videography to have memories of the event. Everything was amazing and breathtaking! She pulled off last minute miracles getting us models for our servers as well. If you want to have a grand event, you do not have to wait for a wedding to do this. Brittany pulled off the best 50th Birthday Party that anyone could have ever had! I highly recommend her professional services and her ability to get the job done the way you want it. You wouldn't want anything better, because she gets and gives you the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Paul and Louann · Married on 08/17/2013

Brittany Craig was very valuable to our family from the pre-planning of our daughter's wedding all the way through to wedding day and reception. She and Marci helped to keep things flowing once the wedding ceremony was over and the reception began. Brittany had many creative ideas for us on the front end of the planning process. We are grateful we decided to use the services of Crowning Celebrations and not try to go it alone on such an important occasion.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Johnny & Molly · Married on 07/21/2013

Brittany and her team are by far the best event planners I have ever worked with them! From the start I always knew we were in good hands. For future events Brittany will be the first person I call. She made us feel very comfortable and made things very easy. We communicated frequently throughout the entire planning time. After nine months of planning, Crowning Celebrations put together a night that was not only an unforgettable night for us but also for all of our friends and family. The ceremony and reception was stunning! It truly was a fairy tale dream come true. Brittany gave us great recommendations and is a goddess at design and details! If you are deciding between event planners CHOOSE CROWNING! Weddings can get very hectic and Crowning is extremely patient and goes above and beyond. The flow of our wedding was perfect due to the direction of Brittany and her elaborate time line. We couldn't have done it with out you!!! I will forever recommend CROWNING CELEBRATIONS to anyone I know! A big thanks also to Anna and the rest of your all-star team!

Love,
    Johnny and Molly

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

I loved Brittany! She was amazing- she had her timeline down and was always there to gently guide us along during our day. She made sure everything was PERFECT! She even brought my husband a glass of water while we were taking photos because it was so hot! If you are going to hire a planner- hire Brittany and Crowning Celebrations. She is worth every penny and more.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Marissa and Michael · Married on 06/08/2013

Brittany and the Crowing Celebrations team made our dream wedding a reality. We planned our wedding from a distance and without Brittany's help the process would not have gone as smoothly. Her attention to fine detail, quality of work, and knowledge in regards to wedding planning was phenomenal. We would highly recommend using Crowing Celebrations for any event planning needs.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Jill · event on: 06/01/2013

I really enjoyed working with them. They were very helpful and approachable. The experience was nothing but wonderful. They helped out with whatever I needed.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Bonnie · Married on 05/25/2013

Brittany was very helpful and thorough in planning and coordinating our daughter's beautiful wedding!
    She recommended vendors that were first class and worked well with each other. The day of the wedding was very overwhelming to me and she was right here expertly and patiently directing the whole process. The day was flawless and perfectly scheduled thanks to Brittany and her staff!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Trisha · Married on 05/18/2013

I want to say that I do not hand out perfect reviews often, but I couldnt imagine rating Brittany and her teams service any other way. I couldnt even begin to put a list together of all of the wonderful things they did because you dont even realize all that they take care that make it so you can focus on the important things, enjoying the day with your new husband to be and family and friends. I am an extremely organized person who knew what I wanted out of the day and didnt feel I needed a wedding planner. I couldnt have been more wrong. Brittany and her team really helped us pull off an amazing day. If you are doubting it at all, I will tell you now this will not be an expense you will regret. Thank you Brittany and team for being so kind and patient with us and our guests and for all you did!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/18/2013

Brittany eliminated anxiety that would normally come with a bride on her wedding day. My daughter was calm, confident and beautiful and able to enjoy one of the most important days of her life!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Pam · Married on 04/20/2013

Brittany and her team made my day wonderful! As the Mother of the Bride i had no worries and totally enjoyed my day thanks to Crowning Celebration. I would highly recommend Brittany and her team!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2013

There are no words to explain how VALUABLE Brittany and her team were for my wedding. They helped everything run smoothly, and if something went wrong neither my mother nor I knew about it. We were able to enjoy the day/evening without running around making sure vendors received their final payments or that the different areas were set up appropriately.

If any bride out there is debating whether or not to have a wedding coordinator (even if it's just a "day of" coordinator) I highly recommend investing in one - specifically Brittany Craig at Crowning Celebrations. My day would not have been the same without her and her team!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2012

When it comes to your wedding day, you are going to want someone who has the background, the know-how, the people skills, and the talent to help it go exactly as you had hoped, Crowning Celebrations has all that and more. As a bride, I knew I needed someone who offered more than just the standard 'day of' services. I cared about the big picture of my event and I needed someone to put together all the artistic details beautifully. Being a professional artist, I handmade many of the décor items, even a custom painting that hung above the fireplace at The Pinnacle. All those décor items were perfectly set out and then all safely and neatly boxed up afterwards by Brittany and her team. We didn't have to worry about anything, everyone was able to just relax and enjoy how beautiful everything was! I simply cannot say enough great things about my experience! Brittany was on time for every meeting, she responded fast to emails and texts. She went above and beyond to take care of ordering the perfect junior bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. Brittany attended my dress fitting and made sure she knew exactly how to tie all the laces. She kept a calm and cool attitude through everything. The professional attitude and the friendly nature of Crowning Celebrations was a joy to work with, I had peace of mind thanks to her! She had experience with weddings at St. Joan of Arc and that made us feel even more confidant using her. Brittany was so kind and had great energy the whole day, all my vendors worked well with her. She had an aspirin when I needed it, sewed a button for the best man in minutes, fixed the mother of the bride's dress hem and smiled through it all. Your wedding is important, so go with the event planner who I think truly has the most passion, reliability, talent and the overall calmness to make your entire day amazing. I simply will always be grateful that I chose Brittany to be the solid overseer to all the artistic details of my beautiful wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2013