Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Conyers Flower Shop

4 Conyers Flower Shop Reviews

My flowers were beautiful. They worked with me with all the changes that I wanted to make all the way until the end. The were so friendly and helpful at making my flowers look beautiful and affordable.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After talking to many florists, I decided to go with Conyers Flower Shop, and I couldn't have been happier! They were on point with my vision of flowers, and they were very budget friendly compared to other florists.
I was actually recommended to them by a friend, and I will continue to recommend them to soon-to-be brides!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Conyers Flower Shop for all of my centerpieces, ceremony arrangements, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, and cake flowers. Everything turned out gorgeously, and beyond my expectations!!! When I first saw them as she was delivering, I was blown away by how beautiful everything turned out. Allyson was able to perfectly match my vision, and I had tons of complements on the flowers throughout the evening. She was also very flexible when I ordered one too few boutonnieres, and didn't realize it until she was delivering the flowers. She was able run back to her shop and quickly make another one in plenty of time for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend the Conyers Flower Shop!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Alison at the Conyers Flower Shop was just a joy! She and her staff were very helpful when it came to putting our thoughts on paper! We basically just gave them some ideas and they pulled their magic and built us beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle arrangements and alter arrangements! Their prices were very fair and Alison gladly built our centerpieces for us. We provided the vases and stones and just dropped them off and she took care of the rest! She and her team even drop from Conyers to Smyrna for our event! I will recommend them to anyone and look forward to lots more business!

Profile Picture Debi, 11/12/11, 6 Reviews