Concertina Press Reviews

32 | Cocoa Beach, FL

32 Reviews for Concertina Press

Colleen Rooney · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Top Notch Quality and Service

The quality of the product from Concertina Press is excellent - the design, the ink, and the quality of paper. We chose a Rehearsal Dinner Invitation with the Cape Cod design. Ruth delivered our order within the time frame she promised and with the beautiful, blue navy envelopes that made the invitations pop! The customer service is top notch.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Stephene

Stephene Riley · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Sendable Art

Ruth was a true pleasure to work with and I could not be more pleased with our invitations. The quality is superb and they turned out exactly as promised.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Chantelle

Chantelle Zino · Married on 06/08/2019

Just what I wanted!

Ruth was a pleasure to work with and my custom "blue oyster" invitations came out absolutely perfect! I couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 03/23/2019

Concertina Press's reply:

Thank you so much Chantelle! Your invitations came out so beautifully, I love the way we combined the two wedding invitation designs to create something uniquely YOU! :)

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and perfect for beach wedding

Easiest part of planning our wedding. Ruth was helpful throughout the whole process, and the invitations were beautiful. We had so many compliments on the invitations. The wave design went so perfectly with our theme, we decided to order place cards and thank you cards as well. I would definitely recommend to any bride or groom searching for quality sea inspired stationary. I will reorder for any stationary needs going forward.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing wedding stationary!!

Ruth with Concertina Press is kind, creative, easy to communicate with, and makes beautiful wedding stationary. She created our Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations, Ceremony Programs, place cards, table numbers, and Thank You cards. So many guests and family members commented on how these were the nicest invitations they had ever received. If you value a personalized and beautiful touch, I highly recommend Concertina Press!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Liz W · Married on 11/28/2018

Beautiful and unique wedding invitations

I ordered save the date cards, invitations, and wedding announcement from Ruth and all were beautiful. She even found a new image that was specific to our seaside venue! We received so many compliments about her unique designs. Ruth was also a pleasure to work with--communication was prompt and professional and I received everything I ordered in a timely way. I was initially hesitant to order invitations sight unseen but it's possible to request samples which show the high quality of the products.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Concertina Press's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Liz, I had a great time working with you to create the perfect stationery for your wedding in Hawaii! Wishing you and Samuel all the best!

Lee P · Married on 09/02/2018

Simply the best!

Ruth was the backbone of our wedding - making the most beautiful invitations, cocktail napkins, seating chart, table numbers and menus! She is the absolute nicest person and I genuinely value her opinion. She was prompt to all questions, packaged the items in such a beautiful and unique way that made them so special to open, was willing to offer her amazing ideas to make items personalized to our guests and simply has the best quality of goods. I would HIGHLY recommend her - you will not have any regrets!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Sean · Married on 08/04/2018

Ruth's is timely, meticulous, and proactive in all aspects of developing the stationary. I would rate her professionalism at the top of the list with regards to vendors we've worked with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

We purchased our guest "book" from Concertina Press and it was fabulous!!! It is a map of Cape Cod (where we got married) - it is beautiful and extremely high quality. We cannot wait to hang it up in our house.
    The service was also impeccable. When I first received the picture, I measured it for framing and the sizing was slightly off. I reached out to Ruth - she replied right away and explained that she hand-cuts each one. She told me to keep it and that she would send a new one, which she did immediately. I was so appreciative of her responsiveness and how pleasant and accommodating she was - she truly wanted to make sure we had the exact right product that we would love.
    We love our guest book so much and would very highly recommend Concertina Press!

Sent on 08/26/2018

rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Fantastic service very easy ordering process through the website. When the cards arrived the quality and look made it look as if we'd paid 4 times as much as we did. Fantastic unique high end product. We've now sent out the Save the Dates and gotten really great feedback from family and friends. Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Ruth at Concertina Press was an incredible find. I found her work to be original, beautiful and of place. Having grown up on Martha's Vineyard and getting married there, I felt it was important to work with someone who had an authentic connection to the sea. Ruth was also incredible to work with: timely, professional, helpful, and invested. Ruth made me feel like my wedding was #1. She did an incredible job with our wedding invitations and wedding stationary for place cards, programs, etc. Out of the 70+ vendors I researched, she was the best.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Julia · Married on 08/19/2017

I'm so happy I worked with Ruth for my wedding invitations! She combined a couple of her designs for me and they couldn't have turned out more beautifully! I knew they would be great, but they completely exceeded my expectations. They are very high quality at a very good price-- I spent less than I would have at at one of those big internet invite companies, and the invitations are so beautiful, unique, and high quality. I can't wait to send them out!!! I'll definitely work with her again and plan to recommend her to all the engaged ladies I know!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Rose · Married on 05/21/2017

We just are coming off an incredible wedding weekend and despite having sent out our wedding invitations 4 months ago---our guests were STILL raving about them! Ruth is amazing to work with. She is so patient and worked so well with us. Our wedding was in Cape Cod and her design fit perfectly with what we envisioned. We incorrectly counted how many invitations we needed originally but she caught our mistake and gladly re-did our order! It was an incredible professional experience and Ruth is a creative guru! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Ellen · Married on 10/08/2016

I was so thrilled to find Ruth's beautiful designs when we were looking for invitations for our 20th vow renewal ceremony, to be held at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. My husband is an environmental scientist, so it was important to us to find invites on recycled and FSC certified paper. Ruth was more than willing to work with us to find paper stock that met our needs--and then we had to choose from all her designs, which was hard! Ruth worked with us to choose a few different designs to use on the invite, RSVP, and additional info cards, so we really got to use quite a few. Her communication and professionalism was outstanding, and the entire process was so easy. When the invites arrived, they exceeded my expectations. The packaging was gorgeous, the colors and quality are fabulous, and we were so excited to find the designs extending onto the back side of each piece. Ruth even printed the addresses for us in a lovely matching script. I literally cannot wait to get these into our guests' hands. Thank you Ruth, you're the best!

Sent on 07/13/2016

I can not say enough about Ruth/ Concertina Press. It was just crazy luck that I found her designs. While perusing the Pinterest board my sister created for my wedding, an invitation she had pinned caught my eye. It was the style that stuck out. I clicked on the pin to read more about it, and found a magical online shop called Concertina Press.

Until I saw Ruth's beautiful designs, I was seriously having doubts about having everything for our wedding take on a nautical theme. I mean, I like boats okay - and Ruth has some beautiful products featuring ships - but for me, getting married by the sea is something I am doing because I love the ocean. I love all the things about it. So, the standard navy on white invitations with a compass embossed across the pages with an anchor charm dangling off of it, did nothing for me. That didn't feel personal enough for me.

So, when I found the wedding invitation page at www.concertinapress.com, I knew I had found something special. The inspiration for her work comes from old scientific illustrations - which has it's own special meaning for my fiancee and me - and she really brings her subjects to life, and the colors are beautiful. Having recently received the actual invitations in hand, I can say that I am ecstatic about the end product, and the online pictures don't do justice to the beauty of her work.

The product is great, and I couldn't be happier, but just as great as the product, is Ruth herself. We coordinated everything over email, and despite some personal challenges I had getting my email to work properly, Ruth made the whole process streamlined and stress free. She was personable (not always easy yo do via email), courteous, and totally efficient. She has her craft honed, and her business runs like a well oiled machine. The turn around time for response, proofs, printing and shipping were all well within the time frame stated up-front, and in my case, everything happened much faster than expected.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2016

Not only have I gone to Ruth for my save the dates, table cards and thank you notes for my wedding, but I've just placed a third order with her for the wedding guest book with map! The quality of her work is excellent and she is a pleasure to work with! She has been more than willing to tweak all the items I have ordered (to make them more personal) until I am happy. I discovered her on Etsy, but also discovered that she has more goodies on her website, so definitely check it out! I have no doubt that I'll be placing more orders with her in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Keya · Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Concertina Press and owner Ruth Bleakley. I came across her stationery on Pinterest as I was searching for ideas for save the dates and wedding invitations. My wedding will be on Martha's Vineyard next summer and I was looking for stationery to match my nautical theme. Concertina Press has gorgeous options for those with a beach or nautical themed wedding, and especially for those getting married on the Cape or Islands.

The quality of the save the dates was impeccable, but what impressed me the most was Ruth's customer service. She was a delight to work with - prompt, informative, helpful, and very willing to work with us on timing and other issues. When I made a terrible spelling mistake that showed up on the printed envelopes for the save-the-dates, Ruth was quick to offer a solution and help make sure the save-the-dates were not ruined. I can't wait to order my wedding invitations from her in a few months. In the mean time, I will be sure to recommend Concertina Press to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Kari · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Ruth throughout the process of ordering my wedding invitations was an absolute pleasure! She was responsive to all my questions, kept me up to date on the progress, and offered helpful suggestions that I hadn’t thought of. The price was very reasonable and the invitations got here within the estimated time. I’ve already handed some of them out, and I have gotten wonderful compliments about how beautiful and unique they are. They fit in perfectly with the nautical theme of my wedding, and I’m actually basing my cake design off of the invitations! Concertina Press will be my go-to for any future stationery needs that I may have.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Daniele · Married on 09/26/2015

Ruth is amazing! She is super responsive and reasonably priced. I loved our invites, table cards, place cards, and seating chart. Everything turned out amazing and we are still getting compliments on the invites. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

We love our invitations from Concertina Press! They are beautiful and absolutely perfect for us. Fiancé and I are avid bird watchers with a great love of shore birds. We are having a beach wedding in Southern California. Ruth's shorebird invitations couldn't have been more perfect for our special day! We have received so many complements from friends and family telling us that they are beautiful, elegant and so "us". It was such a challenge to find a way to incorporate birds into our wedding in a way that wasn't too cutesy, as soon as I saw Ruth's designs on Pinterest I knew they were meant for us! Ruth was a pleasure to work with from start to finish; she was communicative, patient and extremely flexible with us. We are so in love with her work that we've decided to have her do our place cards and table numbers as well! I will continue to recommend her work and go to her for future stationary needs. Thank you Ruth! We will treasure these invitations always!

Sent on 08/11/2015

I ordered both my Invitations and Thank You cards from Ruth at Concertina Press. She was more than accommodating when I wanted to order half of my invitations with sea turtles, and the other half with fish for my Florida Aquarium wedding. The paper and ink is really great quality, and it has a great texture. Ruth was really responsive in getting back to my emails in a timely fashion, and my invitations and other cards were here before I knew it! I highly recommend Concertina Press for invitations and other paper products.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Annalise · Married on 10/13/2014

We ordered invitations, Thank you notes and Save the dates from Ruth. We knew we needed a stationery suite that was unique, and the Octopus stationery was PERFECT. It was so nice to get to work with someone personally on my invitations. The icing on the cake was the fact that the pricing was affordable for such a quality product and great customer service.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Caitlin · Married on 08/09/2014

Although she primarily caters to nautical weddings, we fell in love with one of the octopus designs offered by Ruth.

Not only did she get back to immediately when I contacted her, she changed the font on the invite, and even changed the design on the RSVP card to something totally different for us. She even offered rush shipping (while she was on vacation!!) so that we wouldn't be affected by our own procrastination.

Everyone adored our invites, and they were totally reasonably priced. Thanks Ruth!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Erica · Married on 08/01/2014

Recently received my wedding invitations and they came out fabulous! We ordered the navy octopus - I love how unique they are and can't wait to send them out. Working with Ruth was a breeze, she answered all our questions quickly and the invitations didn't take long at all. I would definitely recommend Concertina Press to anyone looking for awesome nautical inspired stationary.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Alex · Married on 10/12/2013

I used Concertina Press for my wedding invitations. If you are looking for something unique, Ruth has it. She was incredibly easy to communicate with, which is very important as all communication is done via email. She was timely in her responses, she helped me figure out just how many invitations to order and best of all she was genuinely excited for me, which made her even better to work with. I would recommend her/Concertina Press to anyone looking for unique invitations, save the dates, cards, etc.

Sent on 04/16/2014