Colonial Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Haley
    Haley G. Married on 06/26/2021

We love CCC!

We loved our experience with the Colonial! I wish I could give this venue/team 6 stars. The wing is spacious enough to accommodate a large guest count and the space provides opportunities for people to visit out on the deck/balcony, in the bar area, or in the gorgeous hallway. The entrance to the club is so impressive as well. The food was wonderful and the chef worked with us to ensure that all guests could enjoy their meal regardless of dietary restrictions. The drinks were flowing and guests enjoyed the tasty cocktails. The best part in my opinion was working with Taylor, Kendra, and the rest of the staff. Taylor responded to every email (there were so many) so quickly and was so flexible with everything I asked. She really made the planning process easy and enjoyable for me. I knew I was in good hands after meeting the staff and absolutely loved how the night turned out! I had the best experience with the Colonial and know that future brides will to!
    Alexa B. Married on 12/19/2020

Baine Wedding

I recently got married and held my reception at colonial. The whole day/night was fantastic. I had zero stress due to the fact that the staff and people at colonial made sure all my dreams came true!
    Sarah D. Married on 10/02/2020

Love CCC!!

Absolutely loved our wedding planning experience with Taylor! She was so professional and helpful. Our event was amazing. Their staff was top of the line - food and service was fabulous! Highly recommend!!
  • Sutton
    Sutton Married on 10/12/2019

Perfection!

Absolutely loved working with Taylor and the staff at Colonial! She was extremely helpful and made sure that everything went smoothly leading up to the wedding! Then the day of, Theresa is there to help with anything that arises as well! The location and food are amazing! My guests are still talking about it!
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommend!!

The Colonial is so amazing to work with!! I had such a positive experience and I’m so happy our reception was at the Colonial:)
    Jessica Married on 03/02/2019

CCC Made Wedding Planning So Smooth

CCC made our day so easy. Taylor was so responsive and helped us think of every detail to make the day perfect. They handled everything we could think of and didn't miss a beat. Our guests very much enjoyed the space, the food was delicious, and the drinks were top notch. Couldn't thank CCC enough for making our day flow so well.
    Kathy R. Married on 03/02/2019

Taylor and whole Colonial staff provided amazing Customer service from planning to execution. We couldn’t have been more pleased.

Awesome start to finish! You all did such an incredible job!
    Michelle Married on 08/18/2018
    I cannot recommend Taylor and Colonial enough! Everyone helped our day run so smoothly, and we got so many compliments on the space, food, and staff. We had a larger wedding of ~300 guests, and the space was the perfect size. We had plenty of room for everyone to eat, move around, and dance. Colonial took care of everything we could possibly need, and our day was perfect!
    Leslie Married on 07/28/2018
    Colonial was so amazing to work with! Taylor is so organized and made it extremely easy on us during the entire wedding planning process - would highly recommend!

Leslie Cotton
    Emily Married on 11/25/2017
    Colonial country club was absolutely amazing for a wedding venue. The spacing was perfect for a large size wedding and was still very spacious. We had three large rooms opened up that all connected together. We had 3 bars that were placed very thoughtfully throughout the venue and the lines were never long for our guests. The serving staff was very professional and timely with the meal the night of the wedding. We even had a couple guests that were ill in which soup was offered to them. The morning of our wedding the weather and temperature were questionable, therefore the patio was not a good option. However, the weather turned out to be amazing and without hesitation or asking, the wedding planner opened up the patio to guests for cocktail hour and allowed our band to set up speakers outside. It was a huge hit and was incredible.
    The planning of the wedding and meetings at colonial were very easy and stress free. The wedding/ event planner is amazing. The chef was amazing and offered a variety of tasteful options as well as invited us to offer any of our own suggestions. There was plenty of room for the bride and groom's party to get ready at colonial. We were extremely pleased with our wedding and wouldn't change one thing!
    Paula Married on 07/01/2017
    Colonial did a great job with our wedding reception. Catering team is professional and very helpful. The evening was wonderful!
    Emily Married on 06/03/2017
    Perfect! If I could go back in time I would book colonial again in a heartbeat !
    Laura Married on 06/03/2017
    Beautiful venue. Worth every penny!!
    Michelle Married on 03/25/2017
    It was always my dream to have my wedding at Colonial Country Club. Sarah Green did such an amazing job and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Colonial and Sarah for helping make my dream wedding come true! Best wishes and lots of love, Michelle
    Rebecca Married on 03/25/2017
    We would highly recommend Colonial Country Club for any event- large or small! Sarah Green (Director of Catering) was absolutely wonderful to work with and made sure every detail was perfect for our daughter's wedding. She was so helpful and always responded immediately to emails and phone calls. Everything went smoothly from early morning get ready to send off- everyone was so helpful and went out of their way to make sure everything was just as we wanted. Of course we had the amazing Colonial decor and golf views to make it extra special. Our guests were blown away with the atmosphere and wonderful food and friendly staff are still commenting on it being a great weekend event. Thank you for making our daughter's wedding perfect! Thank you Sarah, Rebecca
    Pam Married on 03/11/2017
    A beautiful location for my daughter's reception with top notch staff and food.