Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers Reviews

38 | Orlando, FL

38 Reviews for Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers

38 Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers Reviews

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

Molly was great! From our initial consultation of ideas and designs to our big day, everything turned out wonderful! We could not have chosen a better florist. Her personal attention to detail was what we needed in order to make everything perfect!

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 1
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 8
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 9
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 10

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

Molly was the best, and her talent with flowers is astounding. I know next to nothing about flowers, but she was able to take photos, colors, and my vision and made it into something spectacular. She was extremely easy to work with and needed almost no direction to understand the ideas we were aiming for. Honestly, she was one of the most relaxed, easiest, and talented vendors we worked with, and we were so extremely grateful for that.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 11
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 12
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 13
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 14
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 15

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Kelsey, our team had a wonderful time designing for you! I've enjoyed seeing your photos online that The Rivers have posted! Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your experience.

Sara · Married on 11/04/2017

Molly was absolutely amazing. She did a fantastic job picking through my vision and then ran with it. I was floored when I saw the beautiful arrangements she’d made. She had extra blooms from making the bouquets, and ended up creating a gorgeous arrangement on our sweetheart table. Just incredible service, unbelievable value, and beautiful flowers. Can not recommend too highly!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 16
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 17
    Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers 18

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Sara, I just loved working with you! You're such a sweetheart, and it's always exciting when a couple wants a unique design. So enjoyed creating your cascade bouquet!! Were you able to keep the large succulent? Thank you for taking the time to share a review. And I love your photos!

Ashley · Married on 03/20/2017

We hired Molly as our florist for our wedding at Paradise Cove a few weeks ago, and I am so glad we did! The arrangements she put together were amazing! She really listens to your vision and implements it perfectly, and I loved the small touches of detail she should would add. She's also ridiculously affordable! I felt like we got so much and more for what we paid for, and she really helped keep us in our budget!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Ashley, you and Patrick had such a unique vision! It was a lot of fun creating your designs! Thank you for your kind words. Excited to see photos when you receive them :-)

Christine · Married on 03/11/2017

Molly from Cloud 9 Flowers was so amazing! She worked with us to make sure our daughter had everything she wanted for her wedding day. The centerpiece's and alter arrangements were breath taking. We can't thank her enough!

• kaela

kaela · Married on 09/10/2016

Molly was an absolute pleasure to work with. My flowers turned out absolutely wonderful. She gave me exactly what I was looking for and was readily available for me.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Hi, Kaela! You were such a sweetheart to work with. Your enthusiasm was contagious. So happy I had the opportunity to design for you and Emo!

July · Married on 04/30/2016

Molly was amazing!! She did a perfect job with the center pieces, everybody was talking about it. I will work with her again for sure. Really thank you for going above and beyond!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

It was my pleasure, July! I really enjoyed creating them, and I would be happy to design for you and your family for a future event.

Julie & Clinton · Married on 03/05/2016

Molly was amazing to work with, and I am absolutely in love with how our flowers turned out!
    I came to Molly a little discouraged and stressed about flowers, having already received two proposals from florists that blew my budget out of the water. I was planning the wedding from out-of-town, but Molly was very accommodating with setting up a phone consultation. We relied on sending pictures back and forth so that we could get an idea of what we were both talking about. I felt great about our initial conversation and could tell that Molly understood the vibe I was going for, even though I had a hard time explaining it!

Her proposal was very reasonably priced compared to the others I had received, especially since Molly was quoting me a better variety of flower types! She was great at giving suggestions for how I could get more for my money, like reusing the ceremony florals at the reception, where others did not seem as flexible. Molly is also very talented and creative, and offered many suggestions of different flower types that would work well based off what I had told her I liked.

About a month before the wedding, we met in person for the first time to firm up the designs. This was really helpful because we were able to look at flowers together (specifically the colors they were coming in) and further narrow down on what we did or didn't like.

Though I was confident our wedding would be beautiful either way, I was so blown away by the flowers! Molly absolutely NAILED our color scheme (peaches, corals, blues, and mints) and the overall feel we were going for. I especially loved our floating candle centerpieces and all of our bouquets! They look so amazing in pictures and tied everything together beautifully. Molly's assistant, Shawna, was super sweet and did a great job with setup.

Molly, thanks again for being so great to work with and for providing such beautiful floral design at a great value. Wish you all the best! :)

- Julie Andrews (Wright)

Sent on 06/04/2016

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

So kind of you, Julie! I'm so happy you were pleased with everything. Honestly, your bouquet color scheme has been one of my favorites this wedding season :) Choosing designs and making them work within a budget really is a process. One that I enjoy going through with each couple that comes our way.

Summer · Married on 02/14/2016

Molly was absolutely amazing to work with and created breathtaking arrangements for our wedding day. When we first met with Molly she took her time and went through multiple flower books showing us all of our options. Then she walked us through the cooler and showed us real flowers to make sure we liked the way they looked. Molly was super flexible too. I thought I originally wanted blue/turquoise orchids, but after selecting a more vintage-y wedding dress, I decided on softer colored flowers. She made the change with no problem! I then decided to add a lily and an orchid (a flower to represent each grandmother) and she made my vision come to life! We were on a very tight budget and Molly worked with us and respected our budget. She offered us plenty of alternative flowers to use to stay within budget. I nearly cried the morning of the wedding when I saw how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were. They were absolutely stunning. Molly added a little charm picture of my dog to my bridal bouquet. It was such a special personal touch. Molly was a pleasure to work with and she is extremely talented! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Linda · Married on 02/05/2016

The flowers were exactly what my daughter in law wanted.She was so easy to work with and really helped stay within our budget.I would highly recommend her to any bride that wants quality flowers and service that was reasonably priced.Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Linda, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Coleen! I had a great time bringing the vision to life.

Nikki · Married on 01/15/2016

Molly with Cloud 9 Wedding flowers was absolutely THE BEST. She was really organized, creative, and above all a good friend throughout the process. I knew nothing about flowers and just had a vision for wedding florals in my head. Molly made my vision a reality! She is unbelievably helpful, patient, and will work with you if you are on a budget. I LOVED MY FLOWERS and all my wedding guests couldn't stop talking about them! I recommend her highly! Much love to Molly from the Conrads!

Molly at Cloud 9 is AMAZING! Her work is impeccable and is extremely patient. She was always available to entertain my 5,000 questions along the wedding process and is very affordable. My husband and I enjoyed having her a part of our special day! She is the best!!

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2015

It's now 1yr later and I still think back on my wedding and how beautiful everything was that cloud 9 did for us! I chose Molly because she truly listened and understood my vision and made it a reality!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Happy belated anniversary, Kelly! You had such an awesome, whimsical vision for your big day. It was a pleasure helping contribute to that. I hope your event planning company is becoming well established!

zendlath · Married on 09/25/2015

Molly does a dreamy work and she is very nice.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you! I like making floral dreams come true!

Kerri · Married on 09/14/2015

Molly at Cloud 9 was excellent to work with! She educated me on flowers and let me see and touch them. I had a very limited budget, but she still managed to help me make my dreams come true! I wanted to do some of the flowers myself as one of my bridesmaids has experience creating bridesmaid bouquets. Molly didn't get upset by that, she even helped me find a wholesale vendor I could use to get the flowers. If I had a large enough budget, I would've loved to have her do the entire ceremony, reception, and wedding party because she does fantastic work! What she did create for me was so gorgeous! Everyone LOVED my bouquet; it was truly me and she incorporated my grandmother's handkerchief into the design. She created beautiful ceremony flowers, corsages and boutonnieres, reception decor, as well as a pomander for my flower girl- who LOVED her little flower ball! :) I really appreciated how willing she was to work with me to create my vision and how she respected my budget. I was so thankful to stay within my budget and still have a gorgeous day! I met with another florist and felt like he was impatient and didn't let me finish a sentence without cutting me off and running off with ideas. I'm sure he would've stayed within my budget, but I certainly wouldn't have had flowers that matched my husband's and my personalities. Please book Cloud 9 if you want a professional who will listen to you and give you a great experience, as well as make your day extra special!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Oh, thank you, Kerri! Very kind of you. It was a pleasure designing for you and Michael!

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2015

Molly is the best. I had a vision and she truly exceeded my expectations. Thank you for the most beautiful and amazing flowers.

Lisa · Married on 05/23/2015

Molly gave us the most beautiful flowers we could have asked for. We met with Molly at her office and she walked us through the cooler to pick out each flower perfectly. On our wedding day she was there making sure every detail was in place. I can't tell you how many compliments we had on the table cenetr pieces and the amount of guests that took pictures of themselves with the center piece in the foreground. Molly, you are a complete professional at what you do and we are very happy that you took care of us on our wedding day!

Holly · Married on 05/16/2015

It's been 5 months since my wedding and I still can't stop thinking about how perfect my bouquet and wedding flowers were on my wedding day. Molly is so talented, reliable, flexible, and responsiveness! My bouquet was breathtakingly beautiful and I still love looking at the pictures and videos I took of it before I preserved it. I especially loved how she sent me pictures of the flowers as they were arriving. It got me all excited for the big event and just meant so much to me that she would take the time to deliver that personal touch. Molly is the best!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Holly. Five months later I'm still enjoying the photos myself, as well as sharing them with potential clients to get them inspired!

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

OMG......Molly did great job I love my flowers they were definitely more than what I expected and the centerpieces were beautiful the sweetheart table was gorgeous she took the time to come to the room and give me my flowers her self I gave her my grandmother's rosary she stood there for a little while and got the rosaries on my bouquet just like I want it.... I Really appreciate when a vendor gets personal and gets to know the bride and makes the wedding day special to the bride and that is what Molly did I highly recommend Molly's ......

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Sent on 11/20/2014

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Maritza! You were wonderful to work with :)

Kara · Married on 03/29/2015

Molly was the absolute BEST! She designed such beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. She is always so sweet and full of giggles! I loved meeting up with her and discussing all of the details. She made me feel very comfortable in my choices and they came out better than I had imagined! She was also so nice and worked around my budget. I was referred to her after my friend used her for her wedding and I think that was one of the best decisions I could've made. She has such an eye for flowers and makes them perfectly fit in their arrangements. You can't go wrong with Molly!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Kara! You were a delight to work with. Now I have to come try one of your cakes :)

Five stars is not enough to be able to rate this AMAZING vendor. Molly made sure that my vision and dreams for my bouquet came to reality. I gave her creative reign and she blew it out of the water. She was even able to incorporate personal items of my mom's & grandmother's that were very important to me and create the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet I have ever seen. Thank you Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers!!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you, LyTysha! It was my pleasure creating your design. I loved adding the sentimental touches to your bouquet to truly make it speacial, to make it YOURS! Wishing you and Jason much happiness!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 03/12/2015

Molly from Cloud 9 was amazing! I had so much fun working with her designing our flower arrangements for our wedding day. Our bouquets were so beautiful and all of the flower arrangements were so pretty. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special. She was very friendly and so sweet! I would highly recommend her for a wedding florist! words can't describe how I felt when I saw all of my beautiful flowers. Make sure you pick Cloud 9 for your special day!!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jackie! It was a pleasure working with you. I just loved your color palette.

Jessica · Married on 03/06/2015

Molly was amazing to work with! She did such an amazing job on my centerpieces, ceremony arrangments, and bouquets... everything I asked for she made possible and I would definitley recommend her to anyone- 5 stars for Cloud 9- AMAZING!!!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much, Jessica! It was fun working with you and Jim, and I enjoyed seeing your vision come together.

Savanah · Married on 12/19/2014

Molly was such a blast to work with. She was able to incorporate the brooches I collected in my white rose bouquet. All the bouquets turned out absolutely amazing as well as the boutineers and corsages. I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers! :)

Sent on 02/18/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

It was my pleasure, Savannah! It's great fun when a bride requests unique, personalized touches, like using your beautiful brooches in your bouquet!

Katie · Married on 11/22/2014

Wow! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Molly was nothing short of amazing. I thought I had a "vision," but it turns out that I didn't haha! I knew I wanted black and gold but couldn't quite figure out that "pop of color" and didn't know what flowers I liked. Molly was able to help me figure that out and truly figured out my vision for me. I was on a budget, and Molly was so sweet to help me find gorgeous flowers that tied in my entire wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Molly and the work she creates. I would recommend her and her services any day!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Katie! It was such a pleasure working with you!