Cipriani Wall Street Reviews

6 | New York, NY

6 Reviews for Cipriani Wall Street

Rachel K. · Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome service!

Cipriani is amazing to work with! Ilene is the BEST and listens to everything you want and need. The service is beyond spectacular and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • User6204056 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful beautiful beautiful venue! Thank you so much for every little detail. Service was amazing and we will definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Susan · Married on 12/03/2011

Our daughter and son-in-law had the most magical wedding at Cipriani Wall Street. The wedding was perfect. I can't say enough about Randy Janis and his staff. Everything Randy promised us was delivered 10 fold. He told us we would have great food it was outstanding. He told us we would have amazing service it was exceptional. The staff was thoughtful, attentive and looked stunning in their immaculate white dinner jackets. One of my guests remarked, "She felt like she was a princess at a ball". The phone hasn't stopped ringing with compliments. Several of my guests have told me that their husbands can't stop talking about how fantastic Cipriani Wall Street was. Lastly the space is probably the most gorgeous event space in Manhattan but coupled with the professionalism and warmth it should be everyone's first choice for their wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Sheila · Married on 10/29/2011

Cipriani Wall Street literally gave us our dream wedding. Everything about the space, the staff and the day was perfect: the physical space is spectacularly beautiful-- it is grand, but also warm; service is seamless, thoughtful and unbelievably attentive; the event planning team makes planning the event both easy and fun; and the food could not be more delicious. I truly cannot say enough good things about Cipriani Wall Street. I could not have imagined a better or more special venue for our wedding. We were truly lucky to have our celebration there.

Sent on 11/21/2011

3.5

This venue is absolutely breathtaking and I cannot rave about it enough.... Randy and his team were a pleasure to work with and truly made the entire process seamless. People still speak of our wedding there and cannot help but rave about the incredible atmosphere.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Reynaldo · Married on 12/28/2006

3.4
      3.0
      2.0
      3.5

The food was fantastic we had 2 wedding one in the states for those who couldn't fly to Geneva,Switzerland

Sent on 10/24/2008