ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe Reviews

ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 5
ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 6
ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 7

Alisha · Married on 10/07/2018

Amanda and Sonam truly outdid themselves on our wedding cake! It was absolutely beautiful - the frosting was so crisp and the fresh flowers were perfect. But most importantly - the cake.... We requested custom flavors of pistachio with lavender mousse for two of our tiers, and it was DELICIOUS! We loved it so much that we took a few bites each after cutting the cake, and everyone else raved. And of course, Chocol8Kiss's signature red velvet with nutella mousse was also a hit. What a way to kick off dessert, and we will definitely be recommending you to our friends and family :)

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent-exactly what we wanted

We chose 2 different flavored layers with a rustic looking buttercream decoration...it was perfection, the look and taste were exactly what we wanted!! Awesome choice, couldn’t be happier!!

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

Chocal8kiss was awesome! We did the cake tasting and had trouble narrowing down which flavors we wanted because they were all delicious! They killed it with the design I described and matched the color perfectly to the bridesmaid dresses! Staff was super friendly and quickly responded to any Emails I sent, thank you!

nicole · Married on 08/30/2018

The team at chocal8kiss was amazing! Our engagement party cake could not be more perfect and beautiful. Our guests could also not stop raving about the cannoli cream filling - it was delicious! Thank you again, and we can't wait to use you again for future events.

Avani · event on: 08/06/2017

Chocal8kiss is AMAZING!! We contacted them about a week before our event, and they worked with us to get our order in so we wouldn't have to pay the late fee. It was such a smooth process. Sonam and Amanda were great! The cake looked exactly like the picture I sent them, and the taste was phenomenal. We strongly recommend chocal8kiss for your next event! From beginning to end, you won't have to worry about anything.

Avani · Married on 07/07/2018

ChocaL8kiss is amazing! I got eggless cake from them for my engagement and it was such a hit. I had to get them again for my bridal shower! I had a floral theme and I asked them to create eggless floral cupcakes, cake pops, and a cake and they did amazing! Not only dis the dessert look great but it tasted even better! Thanks ChocaL8kiss for the amazing desserts! Can't wait to order again from you guys!

ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 8
    ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 9
    ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 10
    ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 11

Deepika · Married on 05/19/2018

Sonam was great in helping my husband and I choose the right cake for our wedding. She was honest and let us mix up our flavors so we could have the best of both worlds! Our desserts...chocolate covered strawberries and edible cookie oreo spoons were a hit that we ran out! Our decorations and colors for the cake matched our decor and theme elegance. Thank you to Sonam and her hardworking team for the delicious cake and desserts. We highly recommend ChocaL8kiss Bakery for your next event!

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

They made the wedding cake of my dreams! Everyone was raving about the different flavors of the cake as well as the stunning design. Thank you guys so much for your help to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!

ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 12

Jolene · Married on 05/09/2018

I usually never write reviews however ChocaL8Kiss Bakery was amazing! They were professional, timely and did an incredible job on my daughters first birthday smash cake and birthday cake!!!! Sonam took the time with us to make sure our (very specific) ideas and theme were understood and she nailed it! I would highly recommend them!!!

ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 13

Krushali · Married on 05/05/2018

They did a great job with our cake design and everyone loved the taste.

Gelie · Married on 03/10/2018

Cake was good and everyone commented of how nice the cake tasted. Will use your guys again.

Julianne · Married on 01/14/2018

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you the amazing team at Chocal8kiss Bakery ! I met with Sonam for my sons first birthday cake. My sons first birthday party theme was from a Tv network that most people are not familiar with so I was a little nervous. When I opened that box at the bakery I was almost in tears at how beautiful and amazing his cake looked! It was more than I could ever have imagined! I also go my sons smash cake and cupcakes from them and everybody was raving at not only how cute but how delicious! They set up an amazing tasking with you and make you feel like family ! I give them an A+ and you definitely recommend them to anyone I know . Thank you again so much guys !

ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 14
    ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 15

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Sonam at ChocaL8kiss Bakery went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything that I wanted for our mini dessert bar at our dream wedding! I had apple & blueberry turnovers, mini cake pops, cannoli & chocolate mousse shot glasses, mini fruit tarts as well as our beautiful 5 tier wedding cake! She even helped me surprise my now husband when we cut the cake.... the inside of our extremely upscale elegent wedding cake was camouflage (green, brown & black colored-he is a hunter) to keep him happy. We also needed a single cupcake to sing happy birthday & that was no problem at all- no request is too big or small! Everyone was raving about the pastries & cake and still is! All of their treats are to DIE for and each piece truly is a work of art! Thank you so much for adding to our day!

ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 16
    ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 17
    ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 18

Niraj · Married on 10/14/2017

I ordered a “Sofia the Princess” cake for my daughter’s 2nd birthday. The cake tasted as beautiful as it looked and the flavors blended together so perfectly.
    My daughter and guests were so happy to see the cake, we almost didn’t want to cut into it.
    Sonam and her team always deliver above and beyond our expectations.
    I’ve ordered many cakes from Sonam for all my family events and again highly recommend Chocol8kiss for all your sweet tooth desires.
    Thank you Sonam for making my daughter extra happy on seeing her favorite princess right before her eyes.

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

ChocaL8kiss was great! We went to meet them at their store in Manalapan. She showed us pictures and different designs. We really had no clue what we wanted and she was able to find something we liked and went with it. Our cake looked amazing! We were also able to choose two different cake flavors and they both tasted amazing!

Shweta · Married on 08/26/2017

My experience with Sonam & Chocol8kiss bakery was phenomenal! She was the one vendor that I had minimal contact with and knew right from the get go that I did not need to worry about anything. She was very responsive with my initial request for a meeting. I went there with my brother and immediately fell in love with the cake in their display. We had a set budget for the cake and Sonam was able to help me make small changes to the design to accommodate our budget while still keeping my dream cake beautiful. She even told me where I could find the cake topper. I only saw her once more for the final payment before the wedding. There were no issues at all the cake on the wedding day was exactly as described and very beautiful. The guests LOVED that there were two fillings: oreo and raspberry in alternating layers.

Karen · Married on 08/05/2017

Chocal8kiss was amazing to work with for our wedding cake. From our initial meeting, Sonam took the time to get to understand our needs and was very helpful in helping us figure out the perfect flavors and proportions for our wedding cake. The cake turned out perfectly. Both flavors we picked out tasted delicious and were a huge hit with our guests. We can't thank them enough for the great job they did.

Bijal · Married on 07/29/2017

I worked with Sonam for my wedding reception. Comes with lots of ideas and examples to make designing your cake easy. They were timely with delivery and the cake was beautiful and delicious. I would highly recommend ChocaL8kiss to any bride!

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2017

Our initial meeting with Sonam was very productive! She jumped right into our "Batman vs Joker" theme and gave us everything we could ask for in the design! The cake itself was DELICIOUS! It was moist and full of flavor!! We'd chose them over and over again! Thank you Chocolatekiss for helping to make our special day even better!

The Rainers

Anup · Married on 07/08/2017

ChocaL8kiss was amazing! We would highly recommend her for any special occasion or even if you just need a to treat yourself. We worked with Sonam for our wedding cake and she was amazing! She took time to walk us through ideas and work within our budget. Our cake was better than we imagined! It was exactly what we wanted elegant and of course Delicious!!! Our personal favorite was the red velvet and cream cheese frosting! However you can't go wrong with whatever you choose! Trust me you will be extremely happy!!

Donna · Married on 06/29/2017

First of all Sonam was great to work with. She designed my cake with everything I asked for. When I saw the cake I couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect it was. It was even better then I imagined! And the cake itself was delishious too! The engagement ring cupcake arrangement was also amazing and delicious too. All my guests raved about the two desserts that I got from you. I would surely recommend this place to anyone.

Romell · Married on 06/27/2017

Sonam and her team at Chocal8kiss are simply amazing. Our wedding was on a Wednesday evening, and they took care of everything without a single issue. We had a 5 layer wedding cake, and 3 live stations and the guests were going crazy! Sonam walked my wife and I through the entire process, made the design to exactly what we wanted and the end result was just out of this world. We shopped around, and you might someone cheaper, but you wont find someone better. This cake was the talk of the party. No one had seen anything like it before, and the taste was out of this world. Me being a foodie and someone who takes desserts very seriously, Sonam knocked it out of the park with every layer being a different flavor!

The live stations were just a hit! We had funnel cake, pear flambe & live creame brulee. I cannot thank Sonam and her team enough. They were super easy to work with it, and tok care of everything with the venue. We just had to pick out our cake and her team did the rest. 5 stars from me, and I cant wait till we get more cakes for our other upcoming events!

Colleen · Married on 06/17/2017

I contacted chocaL8kiss less than 10 days before my event. they not only accommodated me but the chefs re-created an amazing cake from an image I gave them. The extra touch of the skid pad they put down in my car to prevent the cake from sliding made me feel so much better about having the cake in the car. The flavors (vanilla, raspberry jam, fresh strawberries) were light and airy; a perfect taste to celebrate a marriage. I communicated with them via e-mail and telephone. They were incredibly timely with their responses. My cake was one tier double-layered, yellow cake, filled with vanilla mousse, fresh strawberries and raspberry jam. the decorations were gold and white. It looked like a beautiful pillow and was very easy to cut with the traditional cake knife. I was very happy happy to use them and will do so again.

Mehul · Married on 06/17/2017

Sonam was a pleasure to deal with and work with. We went to her bakery and were able to sort everything in one sitting. She was extremely organized, communicative and

We requested an eggless cake and Sonam did an AMAZING job. She not only decorated a beautiful cake but it was exceptionally delicious and all our guest were pleased!

We will gladly use Sonam again and would recommend her to anyone!

MaryAnn · Married on 05/20/2017

Sonam is very patient and helped me design exactly what I had asked for! The cake was beautiful and delicious!