Chenango County Coach Reviews

Chenango County Coach 5
  • Heather

Heather Fenton 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

This was the most amazing experience I could of ever had on my wedding day! It was beyond perfect!! The experience was awesome along with the owners they were and are the most genuine people I've ever come across!! Without a doubt I will definitely be calling them again for any event in my life that requires a chauffeur!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I love these people!! 馃挏

Chenango County Coach 6
    Chenango County Coach 14
    Chenango County Coach 15
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Chenango County Coach's reply:

We just love you both!! It was our pleasure to make your memories memorable, and to have lots of fun. Sending nothing but, happiness your way, and lots of love.

Malcolm Philogene 路 Married on 08/11/2019

Truly Phenomenal!

My experience was truly exceptional. Joanne was so wonderful and helped me to surprise my wife on our wedding day. She felt so special!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Malcolm you are truly a blessing. It was our pleasure to make your day special for you, and Ivy. Thank You so much for letting us be apart of your special day.

Maryanne Martineck 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Event

Everything was perfect! We had such a wonderful time and the vehicle was beautiful. Would defiantly recommend them for an event.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Chenango County Coach's reply:

It was our pleasure, and when you get those pictures back please post a few on here for us. You looked like a princess, and it was so lovely for you, and Gunner to let us share your special day with you.

James Michael 路 Married on 06/17/2019

Outstanding

I was in the bridal party has a groomsman, and this is a TOP NOTCH company. Chauffeur Chris was extremely nice, personable, cared about our needs, and made a few trips to bring us (the wedding party) in with red carpet before the bride made her arrival. I, would highly recommend this company 100% the limousine is immaculate inside, and out. Amazing Stereo System!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Paige

Paige Lauback 路 Married on 06/08/2019

The Icing on Top of a Spectacular Day!

From the first moment I spoke with Joanne, she was simply amazing to work with. I hired Chenango County Couch as a surprise for my husband on our wedding day. Joanne was all about that idea and worked closely with me to keep it a secret until the "big reveal". I was married in Cazenovia, NY on the lake. Every - single - head turned in "awe" as I arrived for my "first look" photo with my groom in this one of a kind limo. I could not have made a better entrance to my wedding!
    The photo opportunities with this vehicle excited my amazing photographer just as much as they excited me. My husband was so impressed and our ride together in our "coach" down the lake was made perfect with a fantastic driver and a glass of champagne.
    I would highly recommend Joanne and team to anyone.

Paige Rockwell

Chenango County Coach 16
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Rachel Green 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Wine Tour with Class!!!!

They were great, and very accommodating to all of our needs! We had a blast and i would definitely use them again for an event. I am so happy I found them!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Enzo 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Chris and Jo, treated us like movie stars what a great experience

Sent on 07/14/2016

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Thank You Enzo- It was our pleasure. We appreciate that you took the time to give your opinion of our service this helps future customers in helping them with choosing us.

Kali 路 Married on 08/17/2018

This car is absolutely stunning and makes for amazing photos. Chris, the driver, was such a pleasure and very nice to work with. Plus, he had a big basket of candy for the young kids that rode with me to the venue. I would highly recommend this for any event. It was a great experience!

Chenango County Coach 17
    Sent on 08/28/2018

Chenango County Coach's reply:

We just love you Kali & Jon. It was our pleasure to share, and celebrate your special day with you

Ronald 路 event on: 07/02/2016

All I can say is they are outstanding people with a car that is truly one-of-a-kind.
    Highly recommended

Sent on 07/04/2016

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Thank You Ronald, We feel the same way about you as well, Your photography is AMAZING !!! Check out his photos on Rhonda's Rockabilly Pin Ups on Facebook

Kristin 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Chenango County Coach was a fantastic surprise for my Groom, and really wrapped up our wedding celebrations in the best way! It gave us a little bit of time for ourselves to get away and really relax, chat, and take in all the events of the day. They even provided complimentary champaign!
    Joanne and the driver were both incredibly pleasant, upbeat, personable, and helpful people. They were also flexible with timing and worked with me to help this surprise come to life! And did I mention the Studebaker Limo??! What a beautiful car, and a truly unique way to exit the 'big day' with style, and at a very affordable and reasonable price. We would highly recommend this company, don't even bother shopping around!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Kristin - We just adored you, and your hubby. Your review made me cheer!! I always say it ain't bragging if you can back it up, and we do :) I just can't wait to see the pictures that where taken. Your mom sent me some, and I must say you are the bomb, and your honey is adorable. Thank You for choosing us on your special day, and thank you for your review it means a lot to us.

Shakena 路 event on: 06/10/2016

They were very accommodating and down right wonderful. They made me feel like family. I will use them again and again!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Dear Shakena,
    Everyone should take a page out of your Prom party book !! From the red carpet right down to the cheers that we received as we pulled up :) What an amazing day this was for your daughter. Thank you for making us feel like family, and Chris still is smiling thinking of your day. It was wonderful to hear that your daughter made Prom Princess. Remember every Princess needs her Royal Coach. :) :)

Christina 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Joanne and her husband really added such a special touch to the wedding. Their passion for their business really shines through. The limo was absolutely gorgeous. It looked perfect In pictures. They went out of their way to make us comfortable by providing snacks and beverages. The limo really Made the day extra special. If you are looking for a memorable experience this limo is highly recommended. Thanks for all you guys did. Your appreciated.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Dear Christina, You made our day :) Your family made us feel so comfortable, and we enjoyed everyone. Thank You for choosing us, and for making us feel at home. Love to all, and lots of success your way !!!

celia 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Such impeccable service! State of the art! We all were so pleased with all that Joanne did for us! Thank you for all the xtras you do for Christina and Brian's wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Dear Celia, You are fabulous !!! Both you, and your family made us feel right at home. This wasn't just another wedding it was famiglia. :) Amore to all. I missed those Italian cookies...LOL

Carmen 路 Married on 10/11/2015

Loved the service! Joanne and her husband were very helpful, friendly, and welcoming! I loved how the limo looks in my wedding photos!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Dear Carmen,
    It was our pleasure having you. The pictures are stunning, and that day was a pure delight. We wish happiness, wealth, and success to both you and Miquel

Mike 路 Married on 07/11/2015

On our wedding day Joanne & Chris did a great job taking care of us. They were on time to pick up my beautiful bride from the hotel. They treated us like family & cared about us! When it came to taking pictures they didn't rush our photographer, Joanne even whipped out her phone and had us pose. She made sure we had drinks in the limo & that AC was on!! Of course their limo is amazing & every where we went people heads turned. We know that wedding day can be stressful, well they made sure that we were good. If you are looking for a limo for any occasion give them a call and allow them to do what they do best and that is serve you!
    Terris Michael Williams

Sent on 07/29/2016

Chenango County Coach's reply:

You ROCK !!! How wonder it makes me to read this. I am smiling from ear to ear :) You and Rorie are royalty to us, and always will be. Your limo kisses are on our website, and it makes my heart fill with love.
    Thank You for choosing us, and making our day just as special as you are.

Steve 路 Married on 06/20/2015

Joanne and her husband are top notch! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or other events! They really made our wedding special and a memorable one! Boy did we get a lot of attention in the limo and really left a impression on our guests!! They are super attentive and easy to work with!! Thank you again guys!!! From the Trumans

Sent on 06/08/2016

Dear Steve & Liz,
    We just love you guys :) Your wedding was so beautiful, and those pictures...Va Va Va Voom !!! We raise a glass to you for success, and happiness always. Thank you for making us feel so welcomed :) :)

Donna 路 Married on 08/16/2014

We heard about Chenango County Coach and his vintage car from Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique. We contacted Chris and JoAnne right away. They invited us to come meet them and look at their car. The car is amazing and they are so sweet and caring! Chris arrived at our house right on time and was very professional. He took pictures of our daughter and her husband and sent them to us the same day. I would recommend this service to everyone! Thank you so much Chris and JoAnne! Donna Curtis

Sent on 08/18/2014

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Donna- We just adore you, and your family. Thank you for choosing us, and for the review. Our clients are based by word of mouth, and for you to take the time out, and do this for our family owned business is pure GRATITUDE !!! XOXO

sarah 路 Married on 08/16/2014

This car was amazing! I saw this car a year ago in front of the sherwood hotel in greene and told my fiance we had to have if for our wedding. When it got closer to our wedding i contacted chenango county coach and booked the date. The car was amazing! it looks stunning in pictures. I'm so happy i found them,! they arrived on time and dressed to the 9's! It was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Sarah- Our stunning bride. The photos are just as glamourous as you are. Thank you for being there in the beginning of our family business. Your review means so much to us. It's meeting people like you, and your family that makes this not a job, but a pure delight. XOXO

Stacey 路 Married on 07/19/2014

This car is beautiful!! You will not be disappointed! You will look amazing on your wedding day with this car!! I highly recommend Chenango County Coach for all of your special occasions! Chris and JoAnne are amazing people and owners, they made the day so special!! Thank you!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Stacey- You're a doll, and a delight. We just love getting opinions from people who we meet. Your review means the world to us, and is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to future. XOXO

Tina 路 Married on 06/27/2014

Loved riding in this beautiful car on my wedding day with my girls!! The car was amazing & fit the style of my wedding perfectly!
    The owners are wonderful people! Very professional and a very sweet and loving couple who wanna do everything they can to make your day perfect! <3

Sent on 01/18/2015

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Tina- both you and Steve hold a very special place in our hearts. our day was filled with lots of loving memories. Your dress, and our vintage limousine made our day. Your review to other couples to read makes our business a delight. It's because of you that we so enjoy what we do. Your review helps other couples in choosing us for there ceremonies.

Sherry 路 Married on 10/05/2013

Loved seeing the Groom (my son) arrive in this beautifully restored car. And to
    see he and his beautiful bride leave the reception in style!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Chenango County Coach's reply:

Sherry- This day was perfect. Your son was a delight in surprising his bride with the limousine. What a delight it was, and the picture with your son next to the limo is priceless. Thank you for taking the time in giving us a review. This helps others in choosing us for their next celebration. XOXO

Jen Morehouse 路 Married on 05/25/2019

2.8
      2.0

great car, poor service

Great car and fit the theme of the wedding well; however, there were two MAJOR problems with the driver-
    1) He didn't know how to work the music system in the car. Drove around in silence.
    2) We provided the driver with the three addresses he needed (the church, the photo location, and the reception hall) months in advanced as asked. He asked me (THE BRIDE) for directions TO THE CHURCH. My job at the moment was to enjoy a moment with my father and get married, not give directions to someone too lazy to do his job beforehand or use the GPS he had in his pocket. I was an out of town bride on top of it, so I didn't know which way to go. This occurred with each location, and was the epitome of unprofessional behavior. He represented this company as unprepared, unorganized, lazy, and willing to intrude on their customer's special day to compensate for all of these shortcomings.

Would NOT recommend the driver or working with this company; the car is beautiful in photos, but the service is subpar to say the least.

Sent on 06/12/2019