145 Reviews for Omaha Officiants

Customized Vows (6)
Counseling (5)
No Denomination (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Chaplain Royal was very pleasant and responsive to the questions I had asked. And he was very clear on how the ceremony would go......I'm so happy I found him when I did Thank you chaplain Royal. Now I'm going to give a little insight on my partner and I. We Met 10 years ago. We were together over a year. We weren't ready to commit. She is 7 years younger than me but she is a wonderful woman, very independent, smart, and beautiful. She was 20 and I was 27 when we met. I just got out of a bad relationship and I met her couple years later. She was my angel sent from God. I believe he seen more than what we did.... And I honestly believe he sent her sister (the messenger) to bring us back together. I feel God saw our love was meant for each other and brought us back together. March 21st 2018 we got back together. April 2nd 2018 She asked me to marry her, I said "YES." I'm so happy to have her back in my life and FOREVER! Im very thankful of her and I thank the highest above for this second chance.....it's a blessing!

Photo for Omaha Officiants Review - My wife Justine!
Profile Picture Kristina, 10/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious

Chaplain Royal is an incredible person. He treats all people the same and is willing to help no matter what! He understands the human race better than anyone I have ever met. If you are looking for someone you can relate to, go with Royal! My wife and I did our counseling as well as “officially” got married with him and could not be happier. We have someone to lean on through the ups and downs!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We loved working with Chaplain Royal and our families loved it too. The preparation with him and the wedding ceremony went so great, so many of our guests commented as to how awesome, personal and funny the ceremony was. So experienced, kind and thoughtful. Would recommend Chaplain Royal to anyone looking for an officiant that is accepting of all, integrated into the community AND delivers on a great wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

My husband and I used the Kiss and go service and we paid for two witnesses. We were considering the sign and go but I'm glad we didn't. The ceremony was quick and more special then just getting papers signed. I noticed their services were cheaper compared to other wedding chapels as well. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Chaplain Royal was great to work with. His professionalism and personality are top-notched. We were able to customize our ceremony to fit us. I recommend him!

Profile Picture J, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal did a great job!! He was easy to work with, friendly and on top of everything from start to finish!!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal did a fantastic job with our ceremony. He was easily our guests' favorite vendor. We received many compliments on our ceremony. Very organized and easy to work with as well.

Profile Picture Megan, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Royal was amazing. Never felt so positive about who to hire for an officiant. He's very thorough and treats you like a friend. He is very direct and punctual. We couldn't be any happier with him. We received so many compliments about him. Thank you Royal for making our wedding more than special, it was definitely one of a kind!

Profile Picture David, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Chaplain Royal was funny yet professional. He made our wedding memorable and run smoothly. We had many compliments on his ceremony. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Chad, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He made our ceremony very rememberable, fun, and we received many compliments on the ceremony and our Chaplin. Thank you for make our day special

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Couldn't be any more happier with the service! Very professional, flexible, understanding when life happens and very fun service. Chaplin Royal is the best, he really takes care of you and is very responsive to any questions that are in need of asking. Definitely going to refer anyone to Inclusive Life for wedding needs.

Profile Picture Bert , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was bit of a short notice but they made it perfect for our wedding. Had a lot of comment of how special and beautiful it was.

Profile Picture Maricruz , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal will always hold a special place in our hearts and feels like family after only knowing him for 9 months. Premarital coaching was fun and stress free. Our ceremony was so memorable and touching. We look forward to Royal being a part of our families life and offering us guidance in the years to come.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal did an amazing job! Three days before our wedding we were informed our officiant had a stroke. Chaplain Royal was able to work us in to his schedule, we met for the first time at the rehearsal dinner he was very welcoming, and we instantly liked him!! He has some great ideas for the ceremony, and we loved all the different options on verses he offered. We would highly recommend Chaplain Royal for your service!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy with Chaplain Royal officiating our wedding. He was extremely flexible (we live out of the state and he made time to meet with us over FaceTime multiple times) and was very responsive. He took the time to get to know my husband and I to make our ceremony extra special. We received so many compliments on how unique and personal our ceremony was, and we couldn't have asked for anything more on our big day. Thank you x a million!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Royal did a wonderful job creating a joyful and meaningful ceremony that my husband and I loved. Many of our guests have come up to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was including a few family members who I worried would dislike that it was not religious. Everyone was happy, which is a testament to Royal's skill. He was also a bright presence and our rehearsal and following dinner, and made sure everyone felt at ease about their part.

Profile Picture Aaris, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I would definitely recommend Chaplain Royal to anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony. He put together an excellent ceremony and our love story was perfect! We received numerous compliments on him and how wonderful everything was. He made our day easy and we did not have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal was absolutely amazing. We met with him for a year leading up to our wedding and he got to know us personally. He delivered the most beautiful ceremony according to what we wanted and included personal stories. Everyone told us our ceremony was the most personal and sincere they had been to. We highly recommend Chaplain Royal for your wedding!

Profile Picture Trish, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal was so great, he just took care of everything and I didn't need to worry about a thing. I had multiple people come up to me and tell me that it was the best ceremony they had ever been to.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Chaplain Royal was great! He made our special day truly something to remember! ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Fantastic value for our intimate wedding ceremony. We recommended this venue to my daughter and her fiance.

Profile Picture User6728319, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chaplain Royal was amazing. We had our priest back out on us 3 months before the wedding and didn't know what we would do. We found him through our church and was very happy they recommended us to him. We spent a few hours getting to know eachother and felt so comfortable with him. Couldn't have had a better officiant!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal did such an amazing job with our ceremony! I would recommend him to anyone. He really makes it all about the couple!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Royal is our officiant, and he offers pre-marital "coaching" to help you figure out how to help make your marriage flourish. The great thing is you can pick how many sessions you do, and how frequent you'd like them to be.

Profile Picture JaKLyn, 11/6/15, 19 Reviews