Carvel Ice Cream Reviews

2 | Hunt Valley, MD

2 Reviews for Carvel Ice Cream

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2013

I am a Carvel fanatic and Cori made my dreams come true in creating the perfect wedding cake for our special day. Guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous the display cake was and what a great idea ice cream cake was. Of course, everyone agreed it was the most delicious and unique wedding cake they'd ever had!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lindsay · Married on 03/20/2010

3.5

Carvel did our wedding cake. I was tight on funds, but I wanted to make sure we had a cake that was unique to us. Plus, who doesn't love ice cream cake!

George at Carvel did an awesome cake! It was a 3 tiered black and while (our colors) wedding cake. The bottom two tiers were fake, but decorated to look like the most delicious cake every. There was a fake top tier and a real top tier that was put on before the cake cutting.

We had a few ice cream sheet cakes that were used for serving. The cost was phenomenal! Best price for any cake I could have imagined AND it was delicious.

Our guests just loved it! One of the best wedding decisions I made :)

Sent on 09/27/2012