48 Reviews for Captivating-Beauty

Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
44 Captivating-Beauty Reviews

Very professional. They listened to everything I asked for and worked very hard getting all the girls in the wedding party done. They arrived right on time and went right to work. They were wonderful, with good suggestions. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I visited Tracy at Captivating Beauty for my spray tan for my wedding. I'm a fair skin toned lady and the results were amazing (this was the 1st spray tan adventure in my life). She has a test run which is great if you've never had one to get a feel for how it'll look on your big day! Tracy is also a gem! So nice and friendly made for a great experience :-)

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My Wedding party and I looked beautiful and had so much fun getting ready with Captivating Beauty!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not be more please with my experience with Captivating beauty. I contacted Tracy only a few months before the wedding a little worried she wouldn't be able to squeeze me in on such short notice. Not only that but my wedding was nearly 1.5 hrs away from her shop and I live in Dallas, TX - Not familiar with the area at all! She made it so easy and convenient and assured me it would work just fine. Her hairdresser, Missy worked on hair and makeup for three girls. She did an amazing job. So happy with my experience.

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Captivating Beauty. I scheduled our services with the owner Tracy, who was so great at making the last minute booking. We didn't have official bridesmaids, but we had a group of about 10 'would be' bridesmaids that all wanted to glam up with professional hair and makeup, and the Tracy was able to make it happen. Melissa did my hair and makeup and was so great. No one wants cakey makeup, and I prefer a more natural look. I was skeptical of airbrush makeup, but these girls are pros. It looked beautiful on all the girls. Prices were super competitive, and they will come to you. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy and Melissa were an amazing team! They were flexible and able to accommodate to the location. I let them do their thing for each of the ladies in my party and they knocked it out of the park! Every one of us shined and the pictures turned out amazing!!!! Would definitely do it again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

A Bride's 'Big Day', in my opinion, is the day she feels the most beautiful! It was important to me to find the best Stylist(s) with the most affordable pricing to make me feel as beautiful as ever. Captivating Beauty made me feel like a Queen - not just for my wedding day but every day. They made me feel like I was the most important person before, during and after our big day. I highly recommend Captivating Beauty for such an important event as your wedding day. Believe me, you're worth it.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything overall was excellent! No hassles and it was done on my time which I really liked! Will definitely be going back in the future!!

Profile Picture Kesha, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy and her team at Captivating Beauty were SO great to work with. She is very positive and down to earth...and very responsive. She and her staff were very adaptable and willing to learn a new style for me (bride) before the wedding day. We had a big wedding party and I can honestly say that all bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom were very pleased with both their hair and makeup right off the bat. If anyone would have been unhappy with their look, her team would have made sure to do what's needed to make everyone feel gorgeous. Not to mention...they travel right to your wedding site and are flexible working within whatever space you have to get ready. I would absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture User7740288, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy and her team do great work! I loved having them on site for our winter wedding. They were so efficient with me and my 8 bridesmaids and 2 moms. Everyone was so great to work with and I never had to stress about being on time. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

A beautiful bride is a happy bride --- Because of the Captivating Beauty Team, I was over the moon with happiness!
From the first point of contact, Tracy was super responsive and helpful. I was a mature bride and wanted to look fresh and youthful yet natural. The airbrush makeup was like wearing nothing at all yet provided flawless coverage and lasted from the time it was applied to the end of my wedding day. In addition, I never once worried about it transferring to my dress or to others.
I chose the on site wedding day service for me and my wedding party. In preparation for the big day, I took advantage of the trial run which I would recommend others schedule the afternoon of a date night so that you don't waste the fabulous hair and makeup look the stylists will create. It is also a fun hour that builds confidence and trust so that come wedding day, you can easily let the Captivating Beauty team pamper you and your party resulting in looks that can only be described as stunning! Professional, prompt, and personable is how I would describe these artist and absolutely essential is how I would describe the service(s) they provide.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Captivating-Beauty team was a blast to work with...so happy I stumbled across them for bridal hair/make-up!! Tracy (the owner) is simply amazing... so sweet, accommodating, and not to mention an amazing make-up artist. Melissa was my hair stylist and she was amazing as well. The whole team is fabulous - used them for my whole bridal party's hair and make-up (which wasn't small)...they came out to our little cabin bright and early and did their magic. Stuck to the timeline and were a blast to have. I hope to cross paths with Tracy again sometime in the future!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies are absolutely amazing! After an unhappy trial run with the original hair and make up stylist I had booked for my wedding day Captivating Beauty came to the rescue. I was able to receive a trial run of both hair and make up months in advance as I was doing most of my planning for out of state. Both Tracy and Missy traveled out to our venue location bright and early on our wedding day. Missy was able to complete 9 updos alone and Tracy applied make up to 9+ individuals. Everyone was completely in love with their looks, and I could not have been happier with how both my hair and make up turned out. The Captivating Beauty team was a complete joy to work with and incredibly fun to be around! They were extremely flexible, as we also had a few last minute add ons! I would highly recommended Captivating Beauty to any bride and her wedding party, they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I would recommend this service to all bridal parties! It was so nice to have Tracy and her team come to our venue. As the mom of the bride I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy watching everyone get ready. The team did a fantastic job with hair and make up. They worked quuicly yet were able to do the most amazing hair and make up. I was totally usure what I was going to do with my hair and Missy worked on it for maybe 5-10 minutes and I LOVED IT! Tons of compliments for the whole bridal party. The Bide was of course stunning! They were able to do 15 hair styles and 7 make ups all in the alloted time. Took away all the stress and made it fun. This is one of the best decisions we made when planning the wedding.

Profile Picture Ann, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Blowouts

Bride to be??... Then Captivating Beauty is the choice you want to make! They have the ultimate bridal experience! Tracy is so nice and really makes sure your day is special! My look that I was going for was captured perfectly Lindsey! Thank you so much! Wish I had them everyday!! They did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture User6891985, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The women at Captivating Beauty went above and beyond. Everything from the trial run to the actual day was professional and fun. My hair stylist was so attentive to details and I got exactly what I wanted. They were wonderful to work with and so friendly. :)

Profile Picture Hanna, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

They were so accommodating and easy to work with. My entire wedding party was in love with their hair and make-up. We were all very pleased. I wanted a more natural look, because I don't usually wear a lot of make- up. And my make up was perfect. I also wanted a very relaxed curl/wave and my hair was perfect as well. I would definitely recommend them, the company is located out of Baxter, MN but they have stylist all over MN. They traveled all the way to Glenwood MN for me!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Brow/Lash Tinting, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Tracy and her team Missy and Cassandra are amazing!! They are so easy and fun to work with. I did the lash extensions and my husband loved them. I will definitely do them again
We did extensions and they looked beautiful and will do them again. We did hair and make up for all the girls in the wedding party and everyone looked gorgeous. If you want a team that is fun and skilled there is no one better
Thank you Tracy, Missy and Cassandra for making me feel beautiful on our special day
You three are wonderful

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa did a wonderful job! Very talented and works fast!

Profile Picture User6942169, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracy and her staff are absolutely wonderful to work with! (Tracy, can I hire you to do my makeup every morning before work?!?! LOL) A wedding day tends to be stressful and hectic, but from the moment they arrived, it was peaceful, calm and relaxing. I didn't have a wedding day look in mind so I left my hair and makeup in their hands.... And WOW did they do amazing!! As someone who doesn't typically put a lot of effort into makeup, I was amazed at how BEAUTIFUL I felt on such a memorable day.
Our wedding day turned out to be an unusually cold and windy day, yet both my hair and makeup withheld over 3 hours outside for pictures. The quality of the products they use and their attention to detail helped ensure my wedding day look was flawless. Any bride looking for hair and makeup services will not be disappointed by Captivating Beauty!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Having the Captivating Beauty team come to the resort was very convenient and enjoyed by all. The ladies also worked with my photographer to schedule my test run the same day as our engagement photos so we did not have to travel back to the area.

Profile Picture Tiffeny, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved Tracy and her team. They made my day very special and I had compliments from everyone on my hair. It was a fantastic experience. Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Heather , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Updos/Styling

I cannot speak highly enough of Tracy and Jennifer! I had an issue with the hair/makeup artist I had originally hired and reached out to Tracy & Jennifer on a whim thinking there was no way they could fit me in over the holiday weekend. Not only did they fit me in, but they were able to help out my bridesmaids and the mothers! Everyone looked absolutely incredible. I got exactly what I wanted for my big day. They were on time, patient and EXTREMELY pleasant to be around. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to feel beautiful on their big day!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Captivating Beauty was absolutely amazing! I am so glad I was able to book with them for our wedding. They made me feel beautiful on my special day! Having them come on site to where we were getting married was so convenient for my bridal party and I. We were able to feel comfortable and not rushed while we were getting ready. They both have a great attitude and sense of humor which made the getting ready process even better.

Profile Picture Abbey, 8/29/15, 1 Review