Captivating-Beauty Reviews

51 | Brainerd, MN

51 Reviews for Captivating-Beauty

51 Captivating-Beauty Reviews

Brenna · Married on 05/12/2018

We had such a great experience with Captivating Beauty. I live out of the area and was able to schedule my trial for the Thursday before my wedding. Tracy was so easy to work with and had her stylists meet me at Grand View Lodge where we were staying/holding the wedding. My bridesmaids and mom were so beautiful and all of them enjoyed their time getting glammed up. I highly recommend Captivating Beauty!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Brenna, Thank you so much. The girls said you and your wedding party were a delight to work with. Thank you for your kindness:)

Abigail · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional. They listened to everything I asked for and worked very hard getting all the girls in the wedding party done. They arrived right on time and went right to work. They were wonderful, with good suggestions. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review. It was a first for us to have the dad of the bride call complimenting our team on their professionalism and how pleased everyone was with their hair and makeup...that meant a lot..also talking with you mom...we so appreciate it

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

I visited Tracy at Captivating Beauty for my spray tan for my wedding. I'm a fair skin toned lady and the results were amazing (this was the 1st spray tan adventure in my life). She has a test run which is great if you've never had one to get a feel for how it'll look on your big day! Tracy is also a gem! So nice and friendly made for a great experience :-)

Sent on 09/28/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Amanda dear....I'm so glad we met...,you are one of the sweetest..I'm so happy you loved your tan...many blessings to you on your new venture:)

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2017

My Wedding party and I looked beautiful and had so much fun getting ready with Captivating Beauty!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria...Madi loved working with you...we have one of your pictures hanging on our wall...you looked stunning!!

Jordan · Married on 08/04/2017

I can not be more please with my experience with Captivating beauty. I contacted Tracy only a few months before the wedding a little worried she wouldn't be able to squeeze me in on such short notice. Not only that but my wedding was nearly 1.5 hrs away from her shop and I live in Dallas, TX - Not familiar with the area at all! She made it so easy and convenient and assured me it would work just fine. Her hairdresser, Missy worked on hair and makeup for three girls. She did an amazing job. So happy with my experience.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Jordan....you looked so amazing. I loved your photos from Tim Larsen so much that you are featured as our cover photo on facebook.. Thank you so much for having us. Missy said you were some of the kindest, sweetest girls to work with....

Danielle · Married on 07/15/2017

I loved working with Captivating Beauty. I scheduled our services with the owner Tracy, who was so great at making the last minute booking. We didn't have official bridesmaids, but we had a group of about 10 'would be' bridesmaids that all wanted to glam up with professional hair and makeup, and the Tracy was able to make it happen. Melissa did my hair and makeup and was so great. No one wants cakey makeup, and I prefer a more natural look. I was skeptical of airbrush makeup, but these girls are pros. It looked beautiful on all the girls. Prices were super competitive, and they will come to you. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Danielle, again you were such a sweet, sweet bride to work with..and I absolutely adore your photos....you look amazing..Thank you so much for having us....we loved working with you and your bridal party...loved our conversations also:)

Carissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Tracy and Melissa were an amazing team! They were flexible and able to accommodate to the location. I let them do their thing for each of the ladies in my party and they knocked it out of the park! Every one of us shined and the pictures turned out amazing!!!! Would definitely do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Carissa dear...so loved working with you...you are a gem!! I still have your wedding invitation in my little studio...one of my favorites...You were stunning!! Thank you for letting us be a small part of your day!!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

A Bride's 'Big Day', in my opinion, is the day she feels the most beautiful! It was important to me to find the best Stylist(s) with the most affordable pricing to make me feel as beautiful as ever. Captivating Beauty made me feel like a Queen - not just for my wedding day but every day. They made me feel like I was the most important person before, during and after our big day. I highly recommend Captivating Beauty for such an important event as your wedding day. Believe me, you're worth it.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Ashley....one of the kindest brides...who is filled with such encouragement...thank you...Melissa and I loved working with you and your bridal party...You were breathtakingly beautiful!!

Kesha · Married on 05/12/2017

Everything overall was excellent! No hassles and it was done on my time which I really liked! Will definitely be going back in the future!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Kesha Dear....Madi loved working with you...and I have to say your grandma was one of the best...Thank you for the sweet review

Sarah · Married on 01/28/2017

Tracy and her team at Captivating Beauty were SO great to work with. She is very positive and down to earth...and very responsive. She and her staff were very adaptable and willing to learn a new style for me (bride) before the wedding day. We had a big wedding party and I can honestly say that all bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom were very pleased with both their hair and makeup right off the bat. If anyone would have been unhappy with their look, her team would have made sure to do what's needed to make everyone feel gorgeous. Not to mention...they travel right to your wedding site and are flexible working within whatever space you have to get ready. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sarah for such a sweet review...you were one lovely bride and so much fun to work with...we loved your wedding party also..they were so much fun to visit with...including your mom and mother in law .....Thank you for letting us be a small part of your day....

Jenna · Married on 12/31/2016

Tracy and her team do great work! I loved having them on site for our winter wedding. They were so efficient with me and my 8 bridesmaids and 2 moms. Everyone was so great to work with and I never had to stress about being on time. I couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jenna...You looked amazing...and are even one of the brides featured on our new website...absolutely beautiful! You were a joy to work with....

Robin · Married on 10/01/2016

A beautiful bride is a happy bride --- Because of the Captivating Beauty Team, I was over the moon with happiness!
    From the first point of contact, Tracy was super responsive and helpful. I was a mature bride and wanted to look fresh and youthful yet natural. The airbrush makeup was like wearing nothing at all yet provided flawless coverage and lasted from the time it was applied to the end of my wedding day. In addition, I never once worried about it transferring to my dress or to others.
    I chose the on site wedding day service for me and my wedding party. In preparation for the big day, I took advantage of the trial run which I would recommend others schedule the afternoon of a date night so that you don't waste the fabulous hair and makeup look the stylists will create. It is also a fun hour that builds confidence and trust so that come wedding day, you can easily let the Captivating Beauty team pamper you and your party resulting in looks that can only be described as stunning! Professional, prompt, and personable is how I would describe these artist and absolutely essential is how I would describe the service(s) they provide.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Robin dear....this was the kindest review...we are so.....very......happy that you felt so beautiful and lovely...I've seen some of the pictures that you shared with me....and you looked like a radiant bride...full of love and joy...I'm so glad we were a part of your wedding day...once again...thank you for your sweet words...

Leah · Married on 08/27/2016

The Captivating-Beauty team was a blast to work with...so happy I stumbled across them for bridal hair/make-up!! Tracy (the owner) is simply amazing... so sweet, accommodating, and not to mention an amazing make-up artist. Melissa was my hair stylist and she was amazing as well. The whole team is fabulous - used them for my whole bridal party's hair and make-up (which wasn't small)...they came out to our little cabin bright and early and did their magic. Stuck to the timeline and were a blast to have. I hope to cross paths with Tracy again sometime in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Leah dear...thank you...you were a delight to work with...your personality and beauty were stunning....Thank you for the wonderful review...loved your wedding party too...

Ali · Married on 08/13/2016

These ladies are absolutely amazing! After an unhappy trial run with the original hair and make up stylist I had booked for my wedding day Captivating Beauty came to the rescue. I was able to receive a trial run of both hair and make up months in advance as I was doing most of my planning for out of state. Both Tracy and Missy traveled out to our venue location bright and early on our wedding day. Missy was able to complete 9 updos alone and Tracy applied make up to 9+ individuals. Everyone was completely in love with their looks, and I could not have been happier with how both my hair and make up turned out. The Captivating Beauty team was a complete joy to work with and incredibly fun to be around! They were extremely flexible, as we also had a few last minute add ons! I would highly recommended Captivating Beauty to any bride and her wedding party, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Ali Thank you so much for the review...you were such an amazing bride to work with..and so stunning...I love your wedding photos...Loved your mom and your bridesmaids also...Thank you for having us....we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves..

Ann · Married on 07/02/2016

I would recommend this service to all bridal parties! It was so nice to have Tracy and her team come to our venue. As the mom of the bride I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy watching everyone get ready. The team did a fantastic job with hair and make up. They worked quuicly yet were able to do the most amazing hair and make up. I was totally usure what I was going to do with my hair and Missy worked on it for maybe 5-10 minutes and I LOVED IT! Tons of compliments for the whole bridal party. The Bide was of course stunning! They were able to do 15 hair styles and 7 make ups all in the alloted time. Took away all the stress and made it fun. This is one of the best decisions we made when planning the wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you Ann for such a kind review...Your family and all the wedding party were a delight to work with...and you all looked beautiful...So glad you were all so happy with our services. btw...we loved the wedding venue......
  • User6891985 · 2+ years ago

Bride to be??... Then Captivating Beauty is the choice you want to make! They have the ultimate bridal experience! Tracy is so nice and really makes sure your day is special! My look that I was going for was captured perfectly Lindsey! Thank you so much! Wish I had them everyday!! They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you my Dear...You were one sweet sweet bride and looked beautiful...we are so happy for you!

Hanna · Married on 05/28/2016

The women at Captivating Beauty went above and beyond. Everything from the trial run to the actual day was professional and fun. My hair stylist was so attentive to details and I got exactly what I wanted. They were wonderful to work with and so friendly. :)

Sent on 07/07/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Hanna dear...thank you so much for the review....You were one beautiful bride with gorgeous hair...

Kayla · Married on 05/21/2016

They were so accommodating and easy to work with. My entire wedding party was in love with their hair and make-up. We were all very pleased. I wanted a more natural look, because I don't usually wear a lot of make- up. And my make up was perfect. I also wanted a very relaxed curl/wave and my hair was perfect as well. I would definitely recommend them, the company is located out of Baxter, MN but they have stylist all over MN. They traveled all the way to Glenwood MN for me!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Kayla Dear Thank you so much for the sweet review....You looked absolutely stunning...

LeeAnn · Married on 05/14/2016

Tracy and her team Missy and Cassandra are amazing!! They are so easy and fun to work with. I did the lash extensions and my husband loved them. I will definitely do them again
    We did extensions and they looked beautiful and will do them again. We did hair and make up for all the girls in the wedding party and everyone looked gorgeous. If you want a team that is fun and skilled there is no one better
    Thank you Tracy, Missy and Cassandra for making me feel beautiful on our special day
    You three are wonderful

Sent on 06/01/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

LeeAnn Dear...such a sweet review...all of us loved working with you...We loved your personality, your kindness and your authenticity...Many blessings to you on your marriage...You looked absolutely beautiful btw:)... Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day...

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Melissa did a wonderful job! Very talented and works fast!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much....You and your bridesmaids looked stunning...It was a pleasure working with you.

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2016

Tracy and her staff are absolutely wonderful to work with! (Tracy, can I hire you to do my makeup every morning before work?!?! LOL) A wedding day tends to be stressful and hectic, but from the moment they arrived, it was peaceful, calm and relaxing. I didn't have a wedding day look in mind so I left my hair and makeup in their hands.... And WOW did they do amazing!! As someone who doesn't typically put a lot of effort into makeup, I was amazed at how BEAUTIFUL I felt on such a memorable day.
    Our wedding day turned out to be an unusually cold and windy day, yet both my hair and makeup withheld over 3 hours outside for pictures. The quality of the products they use and their attention to detail helped ensure my wedding day look was flawless. Any bride looking for hair and makeup services will not be disappointed by Captivating Beauty!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Ashley dear, Thank you so much for the kind review - we so appreciate it.. I wish I could come and do your makeup every day lol...You looked absolutely beautiful and radiant on your wedding day...Thank you again....

Diana · Married on 01/16/2016

I can't say enough good things about Tracy and her staff. I had a practice run done with my hair and makeup and they actually came to my house to do it which kind of blew me away! It was very convenient! Once we did the trail run, I told them what I liked and didn't like and the day of the wedding everything was flawless. My requests were changed and I love, love, loved my hair and makeup. I could not stop taking selfies! I have to admit I was worried that I would have to change something or that I might not love what they did but I was prepared to accept it. I don't know why I felt that why because the trial run was awesome. I didn't need to worry, everything was amazing. They also did hair for my bridesmaids and one on my bridesmaids requested something a little different after she was done and they were able to fix what she asked. I appreciate the time and effort they spent on everything and it was incredibly awesome to have someone doing hair and makeup onsite! They are prepared and organized for anything, including a zombie attack if it happened! Loved them and would recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Oh my Diana - You are the sweetest! Thank you for taking the time to review us - we so appreciate it! You did look amazing I can see why you were taking all the selfies:) Also, thank you for sending the pictures and also your amazing dance video. Your the best!!

Tiffeny · Married on 11/14/2015

Having the Captivating Beauty team come to the resort was very convenient and enjoyed by all. The ladies also worked with my photographer to schedule my test run the same day as our engagement photos so we did not have to travel back to the area.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Tiffeny, Thank you so much for the review....We were so happy to be a part of your wedding day. You looked amazing...

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

I loved Tracy and her team. They made my day very special and I had compliments from everyone on my hair. It was a fantastic experience. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you Heather for the review....You looked beautiful...and the day couldn't have been any better..it was Minnesota weather at it's finest!

Carolyn · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot speak highly enough of Tracy and Jennifer! I had an issue with the hair/makeup artist I had originally hired and reached out to Tracy & Jennifer on a whim thinking there was no way they could fit me in over the holiday weekend. Not only did they fit me in, but they were able to help out my bridesmaids and the mothers! Everyone looked absolutely incredible. I got exactly what I wanted for my big day. They were on time, patient and EXTREMELY pleasant to be around. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to feel beautiful on their big day!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Captivating-Beauty's reply:

Thank you Carolyn, We had so much fun that day! Loved your mom...and the rest of your bridal party! You were one beautiful bride! Thanks for having us...