Cameron Robinson Photography Reviews

11 | Cincinnati, OH

11 Reviews for Cameron Robinson Photography

Rachelle · Married on 06/20/2015

As the other reviews stated, Cameron provided such an excellent service for us on our wedding. We received our pictures today and could not be happier. He was extremely professional, fun to work with, and also gave us great advice on other aspects for our wedding since we did not have a planner. He did such a great job with our wedding that some of our guest contacted us to ask for his information for their upcoming weddings and events. We definitely recommend him. Thanks again Cameron!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

Cameron was truly amazing. He had a lot of patience and good suggestions. The quality of his work are beyond what was suspected and asked. Im thankful to call him our photographer.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Toni · Married on 06/15/2013

Mr. Robinson provided top notch service @ an exceptional rate. He was on time, courteous, and a pleasure to work with! Every question I had was answered in a timely manner. The detail captured at our event told a story. For someone who did not attend our wedding, the pictures gave a complete play by play. I'm still amazed at how a single photographer could capture every single detail!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Lalondra · Married on 05/26/2013

It was a beautiful day and Cameron showed on time and was very professional, he also stay on top of capturing every special moments. Great job!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2013

Photographer was prompt. Everything went accordingly. All request and concerns were addressed. Will use in future events, thanks Cameron

Sent on 05/29/2013

Avril · Married on 04/14/2013

Cameron was such a pleasure to work with, we will definatly recomend his work to all of our family & friends! He is very professional and the quality of the photos are top notch!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Kate · Married on 03/09/2013

Cameron did such an excellent job with our wedding pictures and we highly recommend him. He did our engagement and wedding pictures and we love them! We received so many compliments from them on Facebook. His deal was such steel at around $1,000 especially being the other photographers we looked at wanted twice as much.
    Thanks again Cameron!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Renea · Married on 01/19/2013

Wow....where do I begin???? I met with Cameron less than two weeks before my wedding as I had to let my original photography go because of unprofessionalism and unreliablity. Cameron was very professional, the cost was amazing and the best part is....the pictures are fabulous!!!! I am now glad that I was forced to get another photographer because my pictures are star quality. Many of the people commenting on facebook about my pictures say they look straight out of a magazine. Thanks to Cameron who came in at the last minute and saved my day AND did make me pay more, but certainly the pictures are well worth more than I paid. I highly recommend, Cameron you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Tasha · Married on 03/17/2012

Cameron did such a great job covering our wedding. I must agree with the other reviews, he was extremely professional and fun to work with. Not only did he shoot our wedding, but he also did our engagement pictures! All of our pictures came out so fabulous that we had an extremely hard time deciding which photos to use for out album! I would defiantly recommend Camerons services!

Sent on 05/12/2012

K · Married on 10/09/2010

Cameron was very pleasant to work with. The package he gave us was such a great deal, we feel we should have paid way more for it, but lucky for us we were able to catch his off season special. He was very professional and our pictures came out great! We also used him again for some other family pictures that also came out great. Would highly recommend. Rated 4.5 in responsiveness because it took us about 2 weeks to get out pictures back, but it was worth the wait.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Julie · Married on 04/10/2010

3.0

Cameron was very nice and professional. He did arrive late, but he took 50$ off the price which ended up a GRAND TOTAL OF $325! And that included driving to Auburn, AL from Atlanta. I did not pay for professional photo editing and received the photos "as is", but they were as good as some I've seen from photogs that cost thousands. While they are not the best wedding photos I've ever seen, they are amazing for the money and if you are a bride on a budget I would fully recommend Cameron Robinson.

Sent on 05/04/2010