Butterfly Kisses Lashes Reviews

16 Reviews for Butterfly Kisses Lashes

• Tamara

Tamara Coleman · Married on 05/13/2019

She’s the Best!

I went through a few lash technicians before I found Leo, and now I wouldn’t go any where else. She does an excellent job. You don’t see a lash line, and the lashes stay a long time. She’s also super sweet and professional. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Leo is amazing!..she provides a relaxing and peaceful experience!

Sent on 07/30/2013

June · Married on 07/21/2013

It makes sense: use a quality name brand product with a skilled professional & it equals quality results that last! I always get the results I ask for ("natural" or dramatic)! I highly recommend for special events AND everyday! People look at your eyes more than your hands/feet, so why not do this just as regularly as you would a manicure/pedicure?! Some days the only makeup I apply is lip gloss...really.
    **BIG NOTE - I opted out of my "free" false lash strips for my wedding day makeup & my artist agreed & complimented the quality & said I didn't need the "free" ones. & yes, you can still apply mascara & swim with these! Just think of your honeymoon too--> easy makeup = more time for fun;) They really last! I love mine! Just do it & see!

Sent on 08/08/2013

tricia · Married on 07/16/2013

Lashes look real and stay on. Perfection absolutely.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Ashley · event on: 04/16/2013

Leonora is wonderful!! I have been to the Lash Co., etc and my lashes have never looked so good! Plus she is much more efficient, refills take half the time of the other places. I highly recommend Butterfly Kisses Lashes!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Melinda · event on: 11/11/2012

I originally had eyelash extensions put on by what I thought was a reputable spa. I had some irritation, but thought it was normal. The first set of refills were clumpy and uneven and I had a reaction to the glue. When I called to see if I could have it corrected, nobody would help from this "high end" spa. I did some research and came up with Leo at Butterfly Kisses. She worked me in and removed the bad set of lashes (which were applied with the wrong glue) and applied the extensions correctly. I have been a client for several months now and cannot say enough wonderful things. I get asked what type of mascara I use or what makeup, but the lashes are so natural, they cannot believe they are artificial. Want the best? Go to Butterfly Kisses...

Marlyn · event on: 10/01/2012

Ms. Leonora Martins at Butterfly Kisses Lashes is wonderful! She is very professional but also very amicable. She always does a wonderful job on my lashes and in a timely manner. People think my lashes are natural and I always get tons of compliments wherever I go. I'm still getting my lashes refilled every month with her! She's wonderful!

• rachel

rachel · event on: 07/04/2012

I have been going to Leo faithfully since my b-day last year. Leo is absolutely fabulous and she makes me new every 2 wks with my lovely lashes. Her work is great...the lashes last for a long time...application is flawless....and I can't get enough compliments from her work!!

• User3217234 · event on: 05/15/2012

This is the most awesome place to have your lashes done. Leonora does a fabulous job and will make you look absolutely beautiful. She is the best in town and has so much expertise. You will not be disappointed. Just a great, great place!!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Sydney · Married on 05/12/2012

When our daughter was planning her wedding for May 2012, I decided I would like to have lash extensions. I did some online research and found Butterfly Kisses Lashes. The Xtreme Lash product was used by the owner, Leonora. I had my initial set of lashes put on in April 2012 and loved them immediately. I have continued my regular appointments since the wedding and absolutely love them. They are comfortable and feel very natural. Leonora is wonderful to work with, she is very professional and is very flexible. I am very fortunate to have met Leonora and I love the Xtreme Lash product--I do not have any plans to discontinue wearing them! Jackie

Kerrie · Married on 06/18/2011

Love Butterfly kisses... Leonora is awesome and I felt beautiful on my wedding day with my long pretty lashes and make up

Sent on 04/18/2013

I have been going to Butterfly Kisses for services several years.Leo does great work and is very professional. I can not say enough good things about her and her work. I wish everyone did their job as well as this person does. The world would be a much better place.Please try her you will loves the out come.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Marni · Married on 06/04/2013

This woman is the best around!! Gone to many and hers look better and last longer.i drive 3 hrs round trip for her!;) shes AMAZING;) I LOVEEE HER!she is soo talented this is her passion and it shows ;)

Sent on 06/05/2013

Carol · event on: 03/01/2013

Leo is the best. Fast, yet takes her time to "get it right" Beautiful results. I am a resturning customer that uses Leo's services regularly, not just special occasions.

• User3201428 · event on: 04/11/2013

I love my butterfly kissess lashes, I have had them for appx 2 months and I love them, they look so long and yet very natural. I receive complements about how good my eyes look everyday, I will continue getting them done!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Terry · Married on 04/10/2013

0.0

So far these have been the best lashes i have had applied.....havent lost any. Leo was friendly, knowledgeable and professional.