16 Reviews for Burleson Productions

We were very pleased with Ed and Camelia's work for our wedding. They met with us prior to our wedding to review every detail and made us feel extremely comfortable going into our big day. On the day of our wedding, they were there early and stayed until the very end. They were very professional and captured every detail. The final outcome was perfect and way better than we expected. We were extremely pleased with our final video and would recommend Ed and Camelia to everyone we know! Thanks for helping us capture all the great moments of our wedding!

Profile Picture Justin, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were very pleased with our video. The way it was put together provided us with a video that held our interest and that of our friends and family... it was just over an hour and featured all the most important parts of the wedding... video of the father daughter and bride and groom were priceless!

I'm so happy I went along with my sister's advice and invested the money... which is really very reasonable since he stayed the full length of the wedding and worked several hours on the editing of the video to compile one very joyful and value memory for my family.

Thank you ED!

Larisa and Brian Fox

Profile Picture Anna Larisa, 7/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ed and his wife did a wonderful job for us. Their price was very reasonable and they created wonderful memories for us! Even after the wedding, I had a few requests and he was very prompt in getting us the video and making changes. He worked very hard to make us beautiful memories that we will have forever. I would recommend him to any bride!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We chose Burleson Productions to film our March 2013 wedding and that decision was definitely the right one. He was the first videographer we interviewed and we knew right after that meeting we found our videographer! They are so friendly and the prices are very reasonable. Communication is key in business and any time I had a question, Ed would respond immediately whether email or phone.
The quality of the DVD was the same as the quality of their services that March day, nothing but professionalism. The video itself was theatrical, emotional, and beautiful and all the special moments were captured beautifully. Check out other weddings he has filmed on their website. It is the whole video you can see, not just a 2 minute sample like other video companies give.
Ed even took the time to come to our rehearsal which showed his dedication because a good videographer prepares and knows the ins and outs of the location he is filming before the wedding day. On the actual day of the wedding, Ed and his wife showed up right on time and was very pleasant, courteous, and engaging with other members of the wedding party. The only thing surpassing their inviting demeanor was their passion for producing a great product!
We will forever remember our big day, thanks greatly in part to our amazing wedding DVD filmed by Ed and Camelia Burleson.

Sincerely,
Isaac and Tammy Hulke

Profile Picture User3049402, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ed and Camelia went beyond our expectations in many ways. Pricewise they offered us a package to fit our budget that was very extensive compared to the offers from 4 or 5 other local videographers we inquired with. They were flexible to our needs, showing up early and shooting beyond the contracted hours w/o billing additional fees. Ed was extremely well mannered and cordial. He made us feel important. Perhaps most importantly, they shot and produced a beautiful video that we are sharing with the many family members who could not attend the ceremony. I should also mention that we made a special request and received a preliminary version of the video less than 2 weeks after the event. Frankly, I was ecstatic and shocked they were able to make it happen. To sum up, it was just a very positive experience working with the Burleson's. The service is top notch, and we will recommend them to friends.

Profile Picture User1623820, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Edward and his beautiful wife of Burleson Productions were apart of my team from the very beginning. In fact, he was the first vendor that I hired for my wedding. Having so much less experience in what I was getting myself into with wedding planning than I had - he was a wealth of knowledge and understanding through the entire process. When I freaked out, which I did quite often, he was cool and professional and for that, I am eternally grateful. Even when I made changes to the venue, the date and even the size of my wedding - he was endlessly flexible.

My primary reason for hiring a videographer for my wedding was to preserve the day in video for my daughter, who is too young to remember her parents getting married. It's a decision that I would make again and again - along with my decision to hire Edward to document it.

Working well with others, he was proactive in getting in touch with and coordinating with the rest of my vendors.

Thank you Burleson Productions!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Ed and his wife was awesome!! I was hesitant when shopping for a videographer because I wanted to make sure the person I hired would be able to capture the traditions my family has for our culture. I am Middle Eastern and there are alot of festivities/traditions that take place the morning of the wedding. I didn't want Ed to miss a thing! Not only did he not miss a thing, when editing the final product, he included EVERYTHING that I wanted into it. During editing, he knew when to keep live video/sound playing and when to dub music over unimportant parts. Also, I love that he doesn't get fancy with video editing. It takes away from the actual wedding footage. Excellent communication! Amazing pricing! Very highly recommended!

Profile Picture Adele, 4/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The business is ran by a husband and wife team who are just delightful. I had only spoken with Edward until the day of the wedding, but he is very easy to work with and he is very knowledgable when it comes to his business. He did our photo montage for the reception, and everytime I saw it I cryed. I didn't have any ideas of how I wanted it to look, but he was able to put it together, with the music selections just beautifully. I was not going to purchase the the filming of the wedding, and I am so glad that we spent the extra money for it. Being the bride, I missed out on the beginning of the ceremony and so did my dad. It was kick to sit down and actually watch the whole thing happen. I would recommend them to anyone, they are great at what they do!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Burleson Productions were very personable. They came to the rehearsal the night before to become familiar with the venue and family. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a memorable video. They were very responsive through both phone and email. They were very reliable.

Profile Picture Maureen, 11/19/11, 2 Reviews
4.2

Thought the video montage could have had better questions about how we met and our relationship. Could have been edited down a lot too.
The ceremony and reception video was well done. The background music made it flow nicely.

Profile Picture Christina , 4/15/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't say enough about Ed and his wife. They are so sweet and wonderful to work with. They managed to capture all the events without feeling intrusive. They stayed later than required and really went out of their way to make sure they did not miss any of the special moments from our Wedding and Reception. I can't wait to see the video! Thank you so much to both of you for everything!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/20/10, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

This video is wonderful. Thank you so much for all your efforts. I know we will cherish the memories you have provided for years & years.

Profile Picture Magdalena, 10/10/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ed and Camillia Burleson are amazing people!! Very nice to work with and they do what you want no matter what your choices are. I would recommend Burleson Productions to anyone for any kind of videography!!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/20/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ed was great and very professional. He made our special day one to remember. Luckly we don't have to remember it because he did the best video of our wedding that we could have ever have hoped for. If you want a great video of your wedding then call he. His wife helped him and was also the best. Thanks Ed from Paul and Maurica we will always think of you each time we watch our wedding.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I never had to worry once after my first contact with Ed from Burleson Productions. I could tell that this is was somebody that I could put my trust in 100%, and he followed thru! Not only was he early, but he made me feel at total ease when I got to the wedding location. He was totally professional, and you honestly forgot there was a camera around. He even helped out the DJ when he was struggling with some technical issues. When I got the DVD, I was just amazed. He captured so many special moments that I forgot about or just missed because I had to be in so many places at once. And to make things even better, the DVD was ready before I could even put my gifts away! Thanks Ed!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The quality of the video was amazing. Ed does great work and is very creative in his video shooting. Try him, you won't be disapointed.

Profile Picture Kelly , 3/11/10, 4 Reviews