Bridal Castle Event Decorations Reviews

40 | Vienna, VA

40 Reviews for Bridal Castle Event Decorations

• F

Farah · Married on 10/13/2019

Very beautiful and elegant! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • I

Iffy · Married on 10/13/2019

We love it

Simply Perfect Events boasts a high level of professionalism and creativity that blew ours minds. They captured our every thought and brought them to life. Thank you Ishwa and Mohammad for everything
    Venue :Ritz Carlton Tyson’s corner
    Decoration:bridal castle events decoration

Sent on 08/19/2020

Sahar H. · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing experience

Ishwa’s flowers were critical to making my daughter’s wedding as great as possible. They were gorgeous! The stage set up exceeded our expectations and her staff was also amazing and super helpful! She was very responsive to email and receptive to our ideas— her vision worked so well for the venue. Overall we were extremely satisfied with her work.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Maiwand

Maiwand M. · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Service

Me and my wife thank Bridal Castle Events Decoration for provideding us a mind blowing, WOW decoration and support throughout our wedding.

I simply cannot say how happy I was from what I saw on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend them, 5 stars. Thanks again 👍🏻

Sent on 06/16/2019

Nahid H. · Married on 04/06/2019

Engagement party

Only one word to say "AWESOME" experience. one of the good things of them is they improvise things instantly which is quite unique from others.
    I give them 5 stars. We have my sister engagement party done by Ishwa and her husband Sohail last week, and I must tell you how satisfied I'm with their exquisite sets and ravish party items. Down to earth people and excellent services. What more could you ask for on your special day? I had the pleasure of working with both of them (owners of Bridal Castle Events Decorators ). The owners are very friendly and has communicated with us the whole time knowing our requirements and tastes while they're busy. If you want someone with classy, elegant tastes and who works with any budget? Someone who listens to your needs and incorporates every bit of it into your dream wedding? You are in the right place!!! If you have a party and want a event organizers blindfolded approach these guys.
    I’m looking forward to working them for my sister’s mehendi and reception. Thank you so much Ishwa and Sohail.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Royal M. · Married on 02/17/2019

My wedding

Amazing work with Bridal Castle Events Decoration . I was extremely happy with the service, it was everything I wanted. Ishwa is an amazing person with excellent customer service and put her heart and soul into creating what someone would want for their party/wedding. Thank you Ishwa for making my dream come true :)

Sent on 04/06/2019

Sameer G. · Married on 02/15/2019

Best decorator in DMV area

Bridal Castle did the decoration for our wedding. After several appointments with other decorators, a friend of us recommended Bridal Castle. After talking to Ishwa over the phone, she was very knowledgeable and was flexible with our meeting time. In our first meeting with Ishwa and Sohail (the couple running the company), we knew that we want to hire them for our wedding. They were great in providing decoration recommendations and were very reasonable in terms of cost. They met us couple of times to go over the designs and made sure every small detail is covered. We really enjoyed working with them. On the wedding night, as we entered the wedding hall, we were amazed with the stage, center pieces, and uplighting that they had put together. The had completely transformed the wedding hall look. Classy and elegant. Our relatives and guests kept asking us who the decorator is. If you are looking for an elegant wedding, look no further more. Give Bridal Castle a visit and you will be happy with your decision.

Thank you Bridal Castle for the beautiful wedding decoration.

Best,
    Sameer and Marwa

Sent on 03/04/2019

Patrice H. · Married on 11/10/2018

Bridal Castle Event Decoration

Bridal Castle Event Decoration is Amazing. Our theme was a Royal Wedding. And they truly made our dream come true. The floral arrangements and crystal pieces were simply beautiful and breathtaking. Ishwa and Mohammed are very friendly and professional who are passionate about their work, Bust most of all they aim to please the happy couple 100%.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Chianti · Married on 10/06/2018

Beyond amazing

I met Ishwa months before my wedding. She was so sweet and professional. I let her know that I was on a tight budget and she worked with me to make my dreams come true. Everyone was so amazed at her work and even after my wedding, people are still asking who decorated my wedding :) ... Thank you Ishwa sooo much for all you have done. If you want a beautiful wedding, I Highly recommend Bridal Castle Events Decoration :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Noorsabah · Married on 09/07/2018

I have no words to describe the outstanding job that ishwa jan did. I am very pleased that I choose her as the decorator for our event. By far the best decoration designer in northern Virginia and DC area. I highly recommend their services for everyone who are looking to have a best wedding or even a normal event. They go above and beyond to make sure their clients are satisfied and happy with the end results. All the guest were talking about the wonderful job the decorator did. Through out the whole process she was available by phone and in person; an amazing communication was kept through out. You dream it and she will make it a reality. Thank you so much ishwa. You are truly the best.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Hayat · Married on 08/12/2018

Bridal castle events made my wedding very special. They went above and beyond to make the venue look great!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/01/2018

Would not choose anyone else!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Sequia · Married on 07/28/2018

Ishwa and her husband was the best thing that could of happened for my wedding. i took my so much time to find the perfect decorator for my wedding and I am so happy I went with Ishwa. I told her my vision and she knew exactly what I wanted. Everything was oerfect at my wedding . Everything was so beautiful and was way above and beyond of what I dreamed of. Any type of decorating services I will ever need. I will use Ishwa !!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Somayah · Married on 07/14/2018

I had my engagement party this past weekend and I can’t stop thinking about how wonderful everything turned out. When I met with Ishwa I knew exactly what I wanted and she helped bring my vision to life. She had so many great ideas and I put all my trust in her. Her work is amazing! Her and her team came extra early to set up and when I entered the venue I was in shock. It looked magical. The fresh flowers, the stage, and all the centerpieces were to die for. All my guests were raving about the decor. I would highly highly recommend Bridal Castle Events. Thank you!

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • W

Waffi · Married on 06/02/2018

It was a pleasure working with Ms. Ishwa for our engagement party. She is great at listening and communicating with you to make sure your special day is stress free. We loved our stage decoration and owe it all to Ms. Ishwa. We cannot wait to work with her again for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Ali · Married on 05/11/2018

Great job, great work, great stage, great value,

Sent on 05/12/2018

Narges · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to Ishwa and her husband. It felt like I was in a fairytale with how gorgeous all the decorations, stage, and centerpieces were. Would highly, highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Preet · Married on 04/06/2018

They made my wedding beautiful . Everything was amazing .

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • O

Omnia · Married on 01/26/2018

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and the wedding of my dreams. EVERYTHING was perfect, I'm still in shock of how PERFECT everything I wanted and asked for was brought to life on my wedding day. Thanks to Ishwa and her husband for an amazing work. It felt like I was in a fairytale with how gorgeous all the decorations, stage, and centerpieces were. Would HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Bridal Castle Events Decoration for any event. All you need to have is a dream and leave the rest for them to make it a reality.

Till today, many of my guests are still mesmerized by the quality of work Ishwa and her husband did. ALL FUTURE BRIDES, BOOK THEM TODAY! YOU WILL THANK ME LATER AND PICTURES WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!They are very affordable, can accommodate any budget, pleasant to work with and go above and beyond any service you request.

BCED goes above and beyond to help their customers and make their event/wedding successful and gorgeous. Even if you are not sure what you want, Ishwa is amazing in helping you plan for your special day and help you plan every little section of your special day. There were so many things that she did for us including customizing a unique stage, centerpieces, candy station and planning for the wedding in such a reasonable price that you will not find anywhere else. <3 :)

Sent on 06/13/2018

Simen · Married on 11/25/2017

Ishwa Jan did my brothers wedding. Her job was amazing. Everything she did was perfectly put together from the stage to all the tables. I will also be booking her for my own wedding :) can't wait to work with her! She's also a very kind hearted person.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Asi · Married on 10/29/2017

Provided a very nice and professional decor for wedding reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Shila · Married on 10/28/2017

Ishwa and Suhail did a great job with decorating the restaurant where we celebrated my son’s wedding reception . They went above and beyond our expectations in their setup and attention to details . I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Rekeisha · Married on 10/07/2017

They did a great job with our stage, table & backdrop. They were very flexible with what we wanted and showed us pictures of everything!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Nar · Married on 08/19/2017

Ms. Ishwa did a superb job. Communication was great and the end restult was wonderful. My husband and I give her our highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Laila · event on: 08/18/2017

Great service. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2017