Natalie Kita Boudoir Reviews

27 | Bear, DE

27 Reviews for Natalie Kita Boudoir

Carrie · Married on 01/28/2016

It really is a shame that YELP only allows for 5 stars because I would give thousands if I could for this review. For years I have wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot for various reasons and after searching tons of sites I kept coming back to Natalie's website, GetShotNaked.com. I was enthralled with the various looks, poses, outfits and variety of women she's worked with over the years. I emailed her, had a phone consult, paid to hold my spot and prepared for what turned out to be one of the best experiences I have ever had. Natalie emailed me a guide to help me prepare for my shoot which was a godsend because this was all new to me. She gave so many ideas for what to wear, how to prepare, where to shop….there really wasn’t one topic she didn’t touch on. She even included different statements from past clients about their fears and how they overcame them. I prepared as much as I could in the weeks following and when the day came to head to her home my nerves got the best of me. I kept questioning if I brought the correct items, if they would look sexy, did I lose enough weight? All of those fears melted away within the first 5 minutes of meeting this wonderful woman. She greeted me with the warmest smile and it almost felt like I had known her for years. I think, when you’ve decided to do something like this, feeling comfortable with your photographer is SO important and Natalie really knows how to help you see past your fears and self-doubt. Without giving too much away, I will skip through to the reveal which just happened a few days ago: WOW WOW WOW is all I can say about it! I walked into this hating how I looked and walked out of it loving myself and thankful that I decided to go with this photographer. There is no way to put a price on what she does because she has managed to capture beauty in me that I never saw before.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2015

My original appointment was at 11, but Natalie was great in understanding that some things come up in life and was able to delay my appointment by over an hour, without question! I was super comfortable and loved the experience! I can't wait to work with her again!!

Agnes · event on 05/17/2015

Natalie is just the best! On top of being such a warm and loving person, she is an incredible photographer and a true professional! Her vast knowledge of boudoir and posing make any shoot a breeze so you can concentrate on being sexy! I am a curvy girl and she made me look like I was about 20 lbs lighter with her posing! My photographs are so incredibly GORGEOUS (I can't stop looking at myself!!) and so classy and tasteful while still being fun and a bit naughty! I cannot recommend Natalie enough! <3

Bre · Married on 05/16/2015

Natalie really is THE BEST! She makes you feel so comfortable and will do anything to get the perfect shot. She really knows how to pose you to make you look like a supermodel. I never knew I could look and feel so beautiful.

Terri · event on 04/22/2015

Natalie Kita of Get Shot Naked is hands down THE best photographer!! She is extremely professional. Yet still has a way of getting you to feel completely at ease and comfortable. My experience with her, during my shoot, was like no other. She made me feel beautiful and completely at ease with myself. That was all DURING my shoot! The experience after...at my photo reveal, was flawless. Her skill as a photographer are unmatched. I could not believe my eyes when I saw my pictures. I am still in awe. She is definitely worth it! I would recommend her 100 times over! So do yourself a favor ladies (and gentlemen looking for something to gift to your ladies)...go Get Shot Naked!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Natalie was a pleasure to work with! She made me feel totally comfortable and all my nervousness disappeared before I even got in front of the camera!

• User5097330 · event on 03/27/2015

My photos by Natalie were amazing. I've never looked so good and received many compliments on the photos. Natalie is extremely professional and makes you feel very comfortable during the photo sessions. I have and will continue to recommend her,

Serena · event on 03/17/2015

I had a boudoir photo session with Get Shot Naked in March, 2015. It was the best gift I have ever given myself. Natalie, was the utmost professional. She did my hair and makeup, and also provided some props for my photo shoot. While shooting, she made me feel like a super model. I couldn't wait to see my photos. Once I did, I was overwhelmed with the result. I look beautiful in the photos. This experience was the best confidence booster I have ever had in my life. It's been a few months, and I still rant and rave about my experience. Ladies, this is a must do for yourself, and if you're getting married, this is an excellent gift for your spouse. I believe every woman should Get Shot Naked! It is worth every cent.

Jessica · event on 03/02/2015

I can't say enough good things about this photographer!!! She was amazing, very professional and was able to make this ugly duckling feel incredibly special in her own skin. She took the time to really connect with me and make it as personable and still be all about me! She did amazing work with my photos and in the end I couldn't have dreamed they would turn out as amazing as they did! I've recommended her to EVERYONE I know, I take her business card with me everywhere. I can't imagine ever using another photographer. She has a life long client in me.

Mia · Married on 02/22/2015

I planned to send my then fiance a couple of pictures of me before the wedding...sort of provacative, sexy, boudoir shots, as a gift...but I was thinking to myself : " I look terrible in pictures, i take a horrible picture"... so I was really reluctant. I found Get Shot Naked. I was so relieved! a Female photographer, and all the client pics were gorgeous & classy. Exactly what i was looking for. When I called Natalie, she was so nice, and answered all my questions. Still, I admit I was skeptical. I doubted my own ability to look good and go through with it....I was nervous that I would feel awkward, especially in a boudoir shoot... or that it would be a lot of pressure to pose or to "work it"....i am so not that girl, so I was hesitant. But From the moment I arrived in her studio it was like catching up with an old friend. natalie put me at ease, and made the whole experience simple, easy, stressfree. It was a very professional, and relaxed environment. I really didn't have to do anything at all. She gave me a few simple suggestions and easy direction, and boom! it was done. I was surprised. It was not like I had imagined a boudoir shoot to be...instead, it was fun and easy and not weird at all. When I returned to her studio to review the pics, they were presented to me in a beautiful computer slideshow with music, I could not believe my eyes....I was like: "Who is that beautiful girl????!" The pictures were way beyond my wildest dreams. I was amazed by how beautiful i looked in the pictures...I LOVE these pics...Natalie brought out my best, I have never ever looked that good....a short time later I received the most magnificent, classy, upscale, album...professionally prepared...it was like a portfolio of my best shots...When I gave Greg the album, he LOVED it, and I loved that he loved it. turned out to be a gift we both will enjoy forever... a real keepsake. Thank you Natalie, It was the best decision I think I ever made... besides marrying Greg!

Bethany · Married on 01/04/2015

Natalie is THE BEST! I really wanted the chance to be beautiful and sexy and Get Shot Naked provided that, along with so very much more! My husband was so overwhelmed when he saw the photos on our wedding night... it almost brought him to tears! I can't thank you enough, Natalie, for showing me what he sees every day! I felt strong, confident, sexy and beautiful and your expert styling and pose coaching was brilliant! I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you so, so, SO much for an experience I'll never forget!!!

• Crystal

Crystal · event on 12/14/2014

getting boudoir pictures taken was a completely new experience for me, and since I'm a plus size girl I was a little bit intimidated, unsure if I could actually go through with it. I was sure there would only be a few good photos to choose from and I definitely wasn't getting completely naked! From the moment I walked in the door, Natalie completely made all those fears go away! with her professional judgement free studio she will make you feel more beautiful than you've ever felt before and she knows all the right ways to pose your body to accentuate all of your assets. although I went in there thinking that I would not get naked for any poses, the photo that I actually ended up choosing first, I was tastefully naked! even after ordering pictures for my husband, I revisited the large gallery of amazing photos she took of me to purchase myself a poster size photo. natalie has a very talented way of making every woman see their true beauty and their inner sexy! I would recommend her to anybody and have made many recommendations to Get Shot Naked! I promise you, you will not be unsatisfied with the quality beautifully sexy work that Natalie does!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Kristen · event on 11/07/2014

I had no idea what to expect when I scheduled my photo shoot, and now it is a day I will never forget! Natalie Kita is a TRUE Professional! She makes you feel like she has known you for years! After my first shoot, I booked another and another and another!

Bernadette · Married on 09/14/2014

Most awesome experience ever! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Andrea · event on 09/06/2014

The easiest and most fun thing you will ever get to do for yourself and that special someone. My joy at seeing the results of my session with Natalie Kita was over the top. She is the most pleasant and patient photographer that will put you right at ease the minute you talk to her. Once you are in front of the camera you won't believe how quickly the time flies. Truly a boost to your confidence and an affirmation to how beautiful you can be. Natalie can find your beauty and make it glow.

Naomi · event on 07/09/2014

One of the best experiences that I've ever had. Made me feel sexy and beautiful and now I have amazing photos to remind me of that.

Nia · Married on 07/08/2014

My experiences with Get Shot Naked were phenominal every time. Their professionalism is more than amazing, and their quality of service is incomparable.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Akiya · Married on 03/14/2014

I really must say that my experience with Bridal boudoir by Get Shot Naked was a phenomenal one, believe you me I would recommend this to everyone. I felt like a million bucks. Very professional I must say compared to other photographers. I am so thankful my sisters recommended me to them.

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • User5095073 · event on 08/14/2013

Natalie created the ultimate experience for me to give my husband an extra special anniversary gift. I can't wait for my next!

Sherea · event on 07/26/2013

Natalie is an awesome photographer! She is very talented and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire session. I am definitely going back for another session and I recommend anyone and everyone I can to give themselves a gift of beautiful photos by Natalie!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Natalie Kita is the best boudoir photographer on the east coast.

Christine · event on 06/09/2013

Natalie was great and professional. Best pictures that I have ever had taken. Just stunning

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2012

Natalie was awesome! I wanted a wedding gift for my hunny and she helped me give him that. I have since lost weight had had pics done again (out of state) :( and even though I was thinner I like my Natalie pics better!!! She made me look so elegant and classy and it was more than anything I could have hoped for. Plus, my husband loves them! :) I wish I was still on the east coast and could get them done again just for me! :)

• User5114735 · event on 05/02/2012

Natalie Kita does amazing work! She brings out the sexy in you that you didn't think that you had! Wonderful talented woman to work with!

Kay · event on 02/22/2012

Positively one of the best experiences I have ever had! Natalie not only made me feel amazingly sexy, but the photos were stunning!