A Day in A LIFE Photography

A Day in A LIFE Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

73 Reviews for A Day in A LIFE Photography

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)

Kristen was such an AMAZING photographer!! I knew since the moment I met her, she was going to be my wedding photographer! I met with a few other photographers before Kristen, but she really took the time to get to know me and what I had visioned for my wedding day. The photos she took for my wedding are BEAUTIFUL. She took a great variety of photos including serious romantic photos with my husband to fun photos with bridesmaids. Kristen really kept me together throughout my whole wedding, it was just like she was a family member. I felt so comfortable around her. Her and her husband Marc make a great team. So choose A Day in A LIFE DESIGNS for your wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture rachel, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kristen was like working with an extremely talented close family member! Best experience ever! We love her and are so happy we found her. Our wedding album is incredible. She captured the joy of our day and our relationships with all of our friends and family. Don't miss a chance to work with Kristen - A Day in A Life Photography. Mary and Kim Hamlin

Profile Picture Kim, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We've had nothing but compliments on the pics and the photographers! Our wedding night up til now people have asked who were the photographers? Guests thought they you were friends of ours since you for right in. It's not everyday you find a photographer that has a talented singing daughter working with her. Who by the way cheered my daughter up multiple times with "Let it go". Everyone thought you guys were great,  including your mom and of course Morgan! All wonderful things to say about you and now the pictures. You guys were really alot of fun, very outgoing and so down to earth. I'm so glad I called and again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And everybody loved the photo booth! Awesome memory book!
Thank you for being a HUGE part of our BIG day!

Lisa & Dana Brinkley