Brick Canvas Reviews

22 | Lehi, UT

22 Reviews for Brick Canvas

• Sandy

Sandy · Married on 08/18/2018

Cierra was awesome to work with for my intimate wedding vision. She responded quickly to questions and provided everything as requested and promised. The venue allowed us the flexibility of photographing all over the property and the gardens were excellently maintained. The butterfly release was enjoyed by all of our guests. I highly recommend a tour with Cierra to see for yourself.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Katie · Married on 01/03/2017

Loved it! So happy with our choice to have the reception here. It was beautiful, we had both rooms upstairs rented out so there was plenty of room. The reception helpers had all of the tables set up for us (and went over the setup and the tablecloth colors before hand so everything looked super nice). Also, it was really affordable! We had many compliments for from guests about the reception area so everyone enjoyed it.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tara · Married on 12/15/2016

They were AMAZING to work with!!! They were super accommodating with everything I wanted to be brought in. The room was already gorgeous but the simplicity allowed for a lot of styling. 10/10 recommend. Awesome management.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2016

We worked with Cierra for our wedding and she was great! She was totally willing to make our dream come true, all we had to do was ask. The location was also beautiful! We got married in November when the leaves were just barely starting to change, but the gardens were still very green and the pictures turned out gorgeous. During our wedding time, they were also offering a deal where you can book their two venue rooms (one larger, one smaller, just across the hall from each other) for a VERY low price and you can book the whole day (12 hours) for an extra $300. The cost of the entire venue came out to about $1700 dollars for everything, including tables, chairs, linens, chalk board, and a service area with a fridge, sink, and ice machine. Very much worth the price!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Heidi · Married on 04/09/2016

The Traverse Room was the perfect size for a small reception. Because the room is beautiful on its own, and very reasonably priced, we were able to spend less on decorations and more on great food. Because I was making the arrangements from out of state, I really appreciated how great Cierra was to work with, especially on our room lay-out. The reception was perfect and everything went smoothly!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Sydney · Married on 03/12/2016

Cierra was super great to work with and made our reception very special. She worked with us when we were unsure which room to use and was very easy to get in contact with. Having our reception here was a great experience!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Lloya · Married on 02/11/2016

The Loft at Brick Canvas is a fabulous venue for a wedding event. The rooms are beautiful and the location is great. We rented both available rooms for our dinner and reception. What a great idea to have a second space for family & children to hang out. Cierra coordinated our event and she was over the top awesome! She bent over backwards to help out, answer questions and assisted in any way she could to see that everything went well. She had great advice as we were planning and was prompt in getting back to us with information. We will definitely use Brick Canvas again.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Cierra has been WONDERFUL to work with! I would recommend this venue to anyone. The parking is a *little* hard to find, but the amount of parking is great. The venue is beautiful and competitively priced. I love that it's in the middle of Thanksgiving Point where you can take advantage of the beautiful gardens! And that photo passes are included in booking the space. SUCH a value right there! Cierra is very quick to respond to questions and has made me feel so relaxed and confident with my venue choice. I love that I can use my own catering, as well, instead of being forced to use the on site catering other places require.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Adam · Married on 03/23/2015

I didn't really have my wedding here, but I wish I had. I am a vendor that is fortunate enough to help with many weddings at The Loft. Cierra is an absolute all-star! She bends over backwards to solve problems. She works tirelessly to ensure the events go smoothly. The building itself is stunning! With a wide open floor plan, the tables can be set up in any number of combinations. Overall, I have been very, very impressed with every aspect of The Loft at Brick Canvas.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Nola · Married on 12/17/2014

This place was great. The only problem we had was parking. So many of our guests could not find parking. If you have an event here, include a map for parking in the invite, but know it's not at all convenient... A beautiful venue over all though.

Jared · Married on 12/13/2014

The venue was fantastic. They were great in working with our decorator and our caterer, and in helping us with every detail. Cierra specifically was phenomenal, calling and emailing regularly as the date approached to ensure that we had everything we needed. We will happily use the venue again, especially if Cierra is still around to offer the stellar support that we enjoyed this time.

Sent on 01/02/2015

This is an awesome venue, great location, and very easy to work with. Our rehearsal dinner and reception was beautiful! Thanks Cierra for all of your help and patience!

Cheryl · Married on 05/09/2014

Amazing venue for a reception/party! The staff was incredible to work with and met all our needs. I would use this place again in the future and definitely recommend it to others.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Joni · Married on 04/26/2014

The Loft at Brick Canvas is a gorgeous place for a wedding reception! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility is clean and high quality in every way. It doesn't require much decoration because it stands alone beautifully! Another wonderful advantage is that lovely outdoor pictures are easily accessible, while having the security of an event indoors, in case of inclement weather.

Sent on 05/15/2014

April · event on: 12/05/2014

Cierra was wonderful to work with! She made sure that all our questions and concerns were quickly addressed, and was extremely helpful the night of our event. We were so pleased with the facilities and plan on holding more events at Brick Canvas in the future.

Jeri · event on: 12/04/2014

Cierra was extremely accomidating... she and her staff did and excellent job

Cara · Married on 04/21/2016

This was a great place for our relaxed, fun reception. We rented out both rooms and used the Traverse for dinner and then the Saratoga for our reception and dancing. There was plenty of space! And all the windows gave a great view of Thanksgiving Point. We also loved being able to bring in our own food. The set-up was exactly as we pictured it.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Abigail · Married on 03/25/2016

This venue was great!! I absolutely loved it:) The parking and entrance can be a little tricky but everything worked out! Cierra sent me maps that I could include with the invitations which were great. I decided not to use them and we didn't have any problems but it would be great to use them! There are stairs up to the actual venue but they have elevators for elderly or handicapped needs. Cierra was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was always responded as quickly as she possibly could and answered all of my questions! Everything went very smoothly and Cierra was ready to help every step of the way.

Sent on 05/19/2016

A · Married on 04/26/2014

I just had my wedding reception here and had a great experience. The staff were very helpful and flexible about setting up the reception and were a pleasure to work with throughout the process of planning. The reception turned out beautifully, and I love that we didn't have to do too much decorating because the room is a stand-alone: simple and classy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Brad · Married on 03/20/2014

Improve availability of refrigeration for catering.
    Set up access is a little difficult getting through doors etc. with larger items.
    The temperature in the room was somewhat inconsistent and did get hot.

Sent on 04/19/2014
  • User4648443 · event on: 12/11/2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 12/31/2014

This was such a beautiful space and I absolutely loved the location. They were so nice and helpful and willing to be flexible to our time frame. i was so thankful for their open mind towards how we decorate. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2015