Brian Pepper & Associates Photography Reviews

137 | Orlando, FL

137 Reviews for Brian Pepper & Associates Photography

Nelinda · Married on 05/15/2015

Great photography for both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Brian knows the shots he wants to go for and give very easy direction to make it happen!

We were on a bit of a tight budget and some prices we received from other popular photographers were WAY out of our range. Brian Pepper photography was very reasonably priced and we didn't have to sacrifice quality.

Your photos are what you cherish once it's all said and done and ours are perfect. Thanks Brian!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Kaley · Married on 04/04/2015

Did an amazing job! Very happy with Brian and his team, our pictures are perfect!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Meredith · Married on 02/21/2015

We had a very small wedding and my main concern was having an amazing photographer! Brian surpassed my expectations. If you're looking for a photographer who is able to capture emotion and all the "little" moments - this is your guy!!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Tiffany · Married on 01/03/2015

My wedding was yesterday so I haven't seen all the pictures yet but I have seen a few and I have the photobooth photos and so far everything is amazing. Nelson and Steve were wonderfully professional and had a good eye for lovely photos so I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I got an amazing package deal with Brian Pepper and Nicole Squared that included engagement photos, wedding photos, month of wedding planning, a photo booth, videography, and a few photo books, and it was the best value of my entire wedding. My engagement photo shoot was flawless and the photos were beautiful, they printed me up a yearbook style signing album for the wedding with the engagement photos and it was everything I could wish for. Thank you all for making my special day so wonderful!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Billy · Married on 11/28/2014

From start to finish Brain and his staff strived to provide the highest quality service for our Special Day.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/25/2014

I love the pictures that Brian took for our wedding. It was an outdoor wedding and we had rain to deal with but he was able to use the rain and fog to capture some amazing photos.
    I highly recommend Brian!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review! Yes it was a wet one with tornado warnings and even water moccasins but we got through it and had a blast even if we were a little wet.

Karen · Married on 11/23/2014

I can't say enough good things about Brian and his staff. My wedding pictures were awesome! I loved the candid shots and the personal touch. Brian was so patient and professional (especially when family members were taking pictures and in his way). I would highly recommend Brian Pepper Photography!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Brian Pepper & Associates Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review. Your Shingle Creek wedding was a blast. Your stepsons were cracking me up all day. Thank you for having us be part of your special day.

Spencer · Married on 11/15/2014

I have no bad words to say about our services from Brian Pepper photography. Our engagement photos were incredible, as were all the photos from the big day. A big, BIG plus for the photo booth!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Brian was awesome. I can't wait to see my wedding photos. If they are anything like my engagement session they are going to be amazing. He was so calm and you can tell he knew what photos worked and what wouldn't. And I like that he takes the photos that will look great for the wedding party not that he has the same list of photos for each wedding he does. He definitely takes photos like each wedding is one-of-a-kind.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

This was an amazing team! I couldn't not ask for a better group of professionals. They were easy to get reach and offered any help and advice a bride could ask for. They realize this can be an overwhelming time for a couple. When they arrived on site, they took charge and made things effortless for us. My camera people and videographer were on point. The DJ at my wedding even commented on the professionalism of the photography/video team!
    I am very happy with my overall experience and the photos are breath taking of course! Thank you Brian Pepper and Associates Photography for helping my dream come true!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/11/2014

this is a MUST use vendor! excellent pictures and video, you will be disappointed if you do not use them.
    our pictures are some of the best!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jr · Married on 10/11/2014

Amazing pictures to remember our special day! Nelson and his partners did an outstanding job! You would be missing out by not using these guys and gals!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Megan · Married on 10/10/2014

We loved Brian and his assistant Tammy.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Brian and his team were excellent! I am quite picky when it comes to my picture being taken and I am blown away by his work. I feel so beautiful when I look back at those pictures. He was fun, easy to work with and everyone loved him. I am beyond pleased with his work and cannot wait to order my wedding album!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2014

My new wife and I hired Brian Pepper Photography to capture all of our special moments at our wedding a couple of weeks ago. In the year of preparation and planning leading up to our special day, I mostly took to the metaphorical backseat and just nodded and agreed with most of what I was told would happen and this included the decision about photography. Well, let me tell you, now that the big day has come and gone and only two weeks later we have our pictures, I can say it was one of the best decisions we could have made. The photographers, Brian and Nelson, were very good at staying on schedule while also making sure to capture every moment from every angle. It seems to me that they literally thought of every possible combination of family and friends that we could have asked for and the candid shots they got truly documented all of the "little moments" and emotions as well. The wedding moved along wonderfully and we have several hundreds of amazing pictures to look at as we relive that incredible day. Then, as we moved on to the reception, Brian and Nelson kept it going as they captured the mood of the room and the wonderful decorations. The cameras kept snapping with the arrival of the wedding party and all of the speeches and dancing that soon made it the best night of my life. In my experience, Brian and Nelson were always in the right place at the right time. Something funny or awesome would happen and I would think to myself, "I really hope someone got that on camera," only to look up and see one of them right there catching it all.
    I was truly impressed by the skill and professionalism we got when we hired Brian Pepper Photography to capture our special day. We now have nearly a thousand pictures of joy, laughter, family, and friends from that wonderful night and I will enjoy looking at them for many years to come. It was the best night of my life, and as the groom, you can take it from me when I say these guys are legit. Thank you, Brian Pepper!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Tina · Married on 09/21/2014

It was reassuring to know we had Brian Pepper & Associates Photograpy. for our daughter's wedding last month. We appreciate how professional Brian and his team were throughout the entire event! Thank you for your willingness to capture images upon request without hesitation! The images we have seen so far are simply beautiful! We highly recommend this vendor! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/22/2014

Brian Pepper Photography was the easiest and best choice I made for my wedding. Brian was great from our first meeting we had with him as we hired him the next day there was no need for us to keep looking around. Our first photography experience was our engagement session. My husband and I dreaded it because we both felt we were not photogenic. Brian proved us wrong as he made our first professional photos fun and made us photogenic! Next was our wedding and Brian showed up at the hotel right on time if not early there he captured some awesome shots in the tiny hotel room he had to work in. When we got to our venue Brian kept the pictures right on schedule and got the bridal party done right before it started raining. Our ceremony, group, formal, and receptions pictures are amazing. He captured EVERYBODY at the wedding. Brian and his partner (I can’t remember his name but he was amazing) made sure to get my husband and I to come back outside at sunset and I am so glad he did because the shots are my favorite!! I have read horror stories that people have waited months for their wedding photos not with Brian we received our pictures back so promptly which was exciting! Everyone that has looked at our pictures has been stunned at the beauty Brian captured in all of the photos. Now that the wedding is over I have realized all you have to look back on are the pictures and I just can’t thank the whole crew at Brian Pepper photography for making mine so memorable.
    Jackie

Sent on 09/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2014

Brian Pepper was definitely the best choice for our wedding. I knew I wanted him as my photographer before even meeting him. Just looking at the blog pictures he posts from each of the weddings he does showed me his extreme talent. We did not have ideal weather the day we had our engagement shoot, but the images came out great. You would think it was a bright, beautiful day! We loved the fact that he made himself available the whole day to capture our wedding. He even arrived at our venue before I did! Brian was very good at directing us in the pictures, which was very necessary for my husband and I. :) The pictures came out better than expected! He got all the images i'd hoped for and more. He really captured the day from the beginning to the very end. Everyone is still raving about my wedding pictures. I would highly recommend Brian Pepper for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • I

Ivey · Married on 04/05/2014

Brian was AMAZING!!! he took outstanding pictures. for the price he was there for a very long time and was willing to do whatever we needed for pictures. It was fantastic.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Julie · Married on 02/09/2014

Daniel and I brought on Brian Pepper Photography late into our wedding planning. When I spoke with Brian in our first meeting, I instantly felt as ease. He had so much experience overall, and had shot many times before at my ceremony (Orange County Regional History Center) and reception (Winter Park Farmers Market) venues. The day of went off without a hitch, and Brian and Nelson did a beautiful job on every single aspect of the photography. Everyone at the wedding noticed that they were on top of their game and were highly impressed as well. My pictures were above, and beyond all expectations. They were very professional and polite. He caught so many moments in our special day that happened and didn't even realize he had captured. I would hire him 100 times over again. Thank you again Brian Pepper for everything!

Julie and Daniel Schilling

Sent on 04/24/2014

Gretchen · Married on 12/28/2013

I found Brian Pepper when I was looking at photographer reviews on weddingwire. He had amazing ratings and there was a great special going on for his photography services at the time so after I talked to him I decided to book him for my wedding. I am so glad I did! He and his staff were very professional and responsive to my emails and made sure my groom and I felt comfortable on our wedding day. The photos he took were amazing and captured the day perfectly! Hire them if you want great photos for an amazing value! I have recommended him to every one I know and my maid of honor already booked him for her upcoming wedding because she was so impressed by him as well! He made sure to capture all the aspects of the wedding from getting ready to our grand exit at the end of the night. Him and his team also will stay there on the wedding day up to 10 hours so you don't have to worry about rushing to get all the photos you want in which I loved. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Beth · Married on 11/30/2013

Planning a wedding from out of state is no easy feat, but Brian and his team were spot on with their responsiveness to dates, times and overall coordination in planning photography during our wedding week would be assured by his team. Biran has a creative eye for photography and we are so excited to have permanent memories of our special day.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/16/2013

I don't even know where to begin with these amazing people! From our first meeting with Brian and Nelson, their professionalism and know-how were above and beyond. They were easy to talk to and really put us at ease about some last-minute issues that arose with our wedding. They were wonderful about keeping in contact throughout the planning process, which helped us stay on track as well. On the day of our wedding, Nelson showed the utmost poise in his role as our photographer! We had a very large wedding and he was so patient with us as we scrambled to get everything together. His calm presence was exactly what we needed! He took the time to make sure things were done correctly while still keeping the ball rolling. At the reception, Nelson was so gracious to all of our guests as they requested photos. He was so friendly and easy to get along with, it was like having another friend at our wedding! I cannot wait to see the final product, but from the few that Nelson showed us, we are already blown away. We WILL be recommending Brian Pepper & Associates to all of our friends and family, they are absolutely wonderful and we feel so lucky that we had them there on our special day!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Kristina · Married on 11/08/2013

Brian and his team were so easy and such a joy to work with. He made all of the planning so easy. He has such a great eye and from the few pictures I've seen so far.... I can't wait to see the rest of them. I think a photographer is one of the most important things you can hire for your wedding; because at the end of the day - your pictures is what you will have in 50+ years to be able to look back and remember your Wedding Day.

I can't thank you enough Brian for being so easy and flexible to work with. I really did enjoy getting to plan and work with you. You are fantastic at what you do & I'm grateful you were there to capture our special day.

Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

I was going to wait until we got back all of our pictures and our wedding video to leave a review, but just seeing the blog post was enough to push me to write a review. Brian Pepper is the best wedding photographers! I cannot express how much we loved working with Brian. Not only did he make the entire process so easy for us, but the quality of the product was beyond what we ever imagined. Every person we've shared the blog post with cannot believe how great the photos turned out!

One of the most important qualities we were looking for in a photographer was the ability to be out of the way. Even my friends and family remarked on how invisible they were. It was exactly what we wanted!

Thank you! Thank you! We would absolutely recommend Brian Pepper to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/18/2013