Boni Images Reviews

12 | Sacramento, CA

12 Reviews for Boni Images

Gina · Married on 04/03/2010

Thank you so much Boni Images!! Your customer service has been first class from the first email! You have such a great eye and such superb attention to detail, your shots are like moments in time, not just pictures, I am so thrilled that we had you to capture those moments for us!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Leslie · Married on 12/05/2009

Our wedding photos are BEAUTIFUL! We love them and can't stop looking through them! Thank you sooooo much Ashton and Stephanie your professionalism, vision, and heart are shown throughout the entire collection!

-Leslie & Bernardo Reyes

Sent on 04/25/2010

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2009

Holy crap!! We look like Destiney's Child!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Adriane · Married on 11/07/2009

We saw the photos and are very impressed - not surprised, because you worked your butt off for 8 hours - Adriane recalls you were sweating already when you arrived at 3pm! Nice work by you and Raven. We are very happy with your work, the lighting, angles, scenes - and attitude, the facial expressions and action shots are awesome. We feel your photos tell our story and more. Our guests send their compliments to you and your staff as well. We look forward to working with you in the near future!

Sent on 04/21/2010

Nichole · Married on 10/24/2009

The pictures turned out beautiful. We have had a lot of compliments. Marquis thinks you are awesome and he LOVES his pictures. Thank you soooo much for everything.

Love,
    Marquis and Nichole Grays

Sent on 04/17/2010

Mariane · Married on 06/13/2009

"Thanks for sending the pictures. They are amazing! I can't stop looking at them! We are absolutely thrilled with your work! I feel like the luckiest woman to have so many wonderful pictures taken by you and Steph! Thank you and Steph again for driving to Tahoe for the pictures. We sure appreciate all the hard word and the friendship.The results are F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!" You guys rock!
    Mariane Peacock.

Sent on 04/17/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2008

"I can not tell you how grateful we are to have you as our photographer at our wedding!! I got sooooo many compliments from people on how great they thought you were and how passionate you were about getting great shots and being everywhere at once! You were everywhere you knew you needed to be and it was so awesome to see you in action and doing what you love to do so well!! We knew how great the photos would turn out without a question; we had NO worries about you or anything that had to do with pictures that day. And we were right, the photos look amazing, I cried when I saw them. I don’t know how you do it-you get the perfect shots! You were organized and kept everything and everyone on schedule and you were not afraid to come to us when you had an idea for another great shot. Thank you so much for caring so much about our big day and getting such awesome shots instead of just being there to do a job. We are beyond impressed with your work and can not wait to see the rest of the pictures. Our Eternal Thanks!"

Sent on 04/19/2010

Kasandra · Married on 03/22/1990

I just went to your website hoping that you would have a facebook fan page that I could add to mine. What I found were the most precious, beautiful and exceptional photo's I have ever seen! You have a true talent for this! If I can be half the officiant that you are as photographers, I'll be doing excellent!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Mia · Married on 09/13/2008

"Oh my God Ashton, they are amazing! Thank you for posting them on your site. That was such a great thing to get to see during my work day. You did a great job at capturing every special moment of my day. I find it amazing how many photos you took, considering it was just you doing all the shooting. Thank you again!"

Sent on 04/18/2010

Mary · Married on 06/19/2011

3.4
      3.0

Not the best photographer out there. Claims he does not copy others photos but most poses were generic. Wonder if previous posts were made by him to boost ratings. Overall average, nothing great. FYI books more than one wedding per weekend we found out on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2011

2.0
      0.5

Not pleased with his services, would not recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2011

pet · Married on 07/02/2011

2.0
      1.0
      2.5
      2.5
      0.5

I wish my wife and I had chosen a different photographer. Through our initial meetings he seemed prompt and on time. On the wedding he showed up late and missed the entrance during the ceremony. No appology and continued to take breaks throughout the event. Everytime I would look for him he is not taking photos but watching the images he previously took. His assistant took more photos than he did. Very disappointed with the service. Would not recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2011