Bolla Photography Reviews

13 | Highland, IL

13 Reviews for Bolla Photography

Christopher · Married on 09/17/2016

Simonne is the best!!! She made us feel right at home right away. Before even booking us for the wedding, she took the time to know us & make the process so much easier on us. She really has passion in her work & strives to give the best experience for her clients. We not only consider Simonne a valued photographer for our special day but a special friend/person. You will not be disappointed if you hire her for your wedding :)

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2013

Bolla Photography delivered superb photos of our wedding day. Owner Simonne has a special blend of creativity, talent, and technical knowledge, and that shows through in ever photo she produces. She was the best fit for us, and the images she captured of our big day will be treasured our entire lives.

From the get-go, Simonne was very accommodating to our desires, even traveling over 2 hours to do our engagement session months before our wedding. The day of the wedding, she was very professional and did an amazing job directing everyone where they needed to go. Even our wedding party and families mentioned to me how wonderful she was to work with. She was excellent, and the perfect fit for our big day.

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2013

Love Simmone Bolla's Photography work! Excellent business!

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

Besides my wedding dress, Bolla photography was the best money we spent!!! She was early on the day of our wedding and stayed well past most of the guests at our reception. She had all of our photos to us in less than a month and all of our pictures were absolutely perfect. There wasn't a single shot that I wouldn't frame.. I had a very difficult time deciding what to frame. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion!!

Kristen · Married on 04/13/2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE Bolla Photography! Simonne was such a joy to work with and we love our pictures and wedding album :)

Very friendly and professional. Has a great eye for detail and knows what will make a fantastic picture. Willing to accommodate requests even if unusual.

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2012

Very nice, professional and great pictures!! Easy to work with!

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2012

Bolla Photography provided us with AMAZING photos for our Engagement (2 different sessions) and Wedding Day as well as videography for our Wedding Day. We could not have chosen a better duo to work with! Not only were Simonne and Jerry a great couple to work with but there photography work is excellent! They were easy-going and open to ideas but yet had plenty of their own to contribute. My husband and I have been a part of weddings where the photographers are loud and bossy and a little obnoxious in our opinion. Bolla was not this at all, we understand that sometimes photographers have to be loud and bossy to get the job done but Bolla did such that without even barely noticing them there. We have TONS of pictures and our video is still a pleasure to watch even two years later. It's hard to choose photos you want to print for your home from our Wedding Day because they are all so good and so many options! We highly recommend using Bolla-you will not be dissatisfied!

Theresa · Married on 09/28/2012

I can not express how wonderful Bolla Photography is!! Simonne and Gerry helped make our wedding day so unbelievably amazing. I would recommend them to anyone looking to capture the special moments in their lives :)

Tori · Married on 07/07/2012

Bolla photography is amazing! Simonne is a wonderful and really takes the extra time to get to know her clients. She went above and beyond my expectations. You can really tell she enjoys her work and cares for her clients!

Tori · event on: 05/17/2013

I graduated in May of 2013 with my Masters degree, and Simonne took my graduation pictures. They were amazing! No boring studio pictures! We even had to reschedule one day because of rain. Also, I am not one of those people who feel comfortable in front of the camera. But Simonne is a great photographer and really knows how to get you to just relax and have fun. I highly recommend for any event or photo shoots!

• TerahJaye

Terah · Married on 06/24/2011

If you want a really personalized wedding video that looks amazing and unlike anything else, you should hire Bolla Photography. They provided us with something so beautiful and special that it still makes people who see it teary-eyed. Simonne and Jerry really care a lot about their work, and it shows. They also provided us with a same-day edit of pre-ceremony stuff (getting ready) and the ceremony itself for guests at the reception to see. It was phenomenal, and a huge hit. We got to see the completed video quickly and it left me speechless! I'd recommend Bolla Photography for any kind of video - weddings, special events, engagements, etc. They do excellent work!